Food Revolutionís Fourth Of July PlaylistWed 04 Jul 2012
Happy Fourth of July!
We asked the community via Facebook, Twitter and Google+ what songs get you fired up for Independence Day, and with the help of our friends at Spotify we have come up with the ultimate BBQ soundtrack.
So turn the music on loud, fire up the grill, marinate your Barbecue Chicken, and celebrate July Fourth, Food Revolution style!
To read more about how other food revolutionaries are celebrating today, click here.
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- Decemberís Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Miraís Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, ďWhole Foods Ė The Store?Ē
- Hong Kongís Food Education Program Ė Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- Novemberís Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution