Give The Gift Of CookingThu 17 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Receive Exclusive Holiday Recipes and create a Holiday Wish to raise dollars for the Food Revolution!
Create A Holiday Wish
This year, we've teamed up with Causes.com and we're asking you to think beyond the usual gifts of socks, Santa hats and CD’s to instead create a Holiday Wish, raising funds for the Food Revolution.
It’s easy to set up, just follow this link and go through the quick 3 step process to create your wish. Make sure you select the Food Revolution as your cause and you can even dedicate your wish to a loved one. We’ll be able to see your Holiday Wishes and will be shouting about it, we look forward to seeing your wishes.
By supporting us you are helping to continue the important work of the Food Revolution at a local, national and global level tackling the obesity crisis through better food education using:
• A network of Food Revolution kitchens
• Our flagship Food Truck
• Our online hub and engaged social media
• School Kitchen Garden pilot program
• Our growing grassroots movement powered by an amazing army of local community groups.
Every donation you make helps us continue our work and improve the health prospects of the next generation.
Exclusive Holiday Recipes For All Donors!
All donors to your wish and the Food Revolution campaign will receive Exclusive Holiday Recipes as a thank you and to share the gift of cooking this holiday season.
You will receive these recipes on your Causes.com profile and in your thank you email after donating, if you have any problems accessing them please email FoodRevolution@jamieoliver.com so that we can make sure you get them!
As always remember to post all of your photos on to the Food Revolution Community wall.
“The holiday season is all about family, friends and fun – and the food should reflect that. Get cooking, get everyone involved and get to the heart of what it’s all about.” Jamie Oliver
Happy Holidays and Happy Cooking!
The Food Revolution Team
Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Fundraising Page
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’