Give The Gift Of Food Education This HolidayWed 28 Nov 2012
Story by Michelle Thai
This year as you shop online for your holiday gift list, you can also raise funds for free and support better food education at the same time.
Itís easy, itís simple and itís FREE!
All you need to do is download our free fundraising tool, the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant to Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer (it only takes about 10 seconds!), and as you shop on hundreds of partner websites, a portion of your purchase is donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation. The online retailers provide the fund so it will never cost you a penny!
Give Back this Holiday Season!
Once youíve downloaded the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant itís so easy to raise funds for free:
Up to 2% of your purchase at BestBuy.com is directed to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation when you click the "make it count" button. That means buying a TV like a $529.99 Insigniaô LCD HDTV will raise $10.60 for better food education, at no extra cost to you.
0.5% of your electronics or accessories purchase from Newegg.com is donated. $5.99 is donated to the better food education from a Macbook Pro purchase. That's $5.99 you're already paying, simply redirected to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation with the Giving Assistant.
Other holiday gifts like photobooks and holiday cards from Snapfish.com and Walgreens.com generate donations of 10% and 3.5% of your purchase, respectively.
If you have questions of specific products, email the Giving Assistant support team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to tell you how much any product from partner websites will raise for better food education!
Make a difference as you shop your holiday list this year with the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant!
Funds raised for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation through the Giving Assistant go to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
About the author: Michelle Thai is the marketing manager for the Globalmojo and the Giving Assistant.
- Momentum Grows For Food Education Campaign!
- Penguin China Cooks Up A Food Revolution!
- Catch Up On Jamieís Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Letís Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013