Hangout (Over Dinner) With Jamie Oliver!Mon 30 Apr 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Jamie is hosting a dinner party for Food Revolution Day and you're invited!
On May 19, especially for Food Revolution Day, Jamie will be having a virtual dinner via a Google+ Hangout, joining people all over the world, to talk about the Food Revolution.
Watch Jamie explain how you can get involved.
Want To Join Jamie For Dinner?
Do you want to hangout with Jamie over dinner? Across the world people will be able to watch the hangout live as it happens, but if you want to take part, ask questions and interact with Jamie, then get the conversation started today by sharing your favorite revolutionary meal with us.
Whether it’s your favorite meal to cook, something your family makes together or just the best meal you’ve ever had, share it with Jamie by recording a short video of yourself making it or explaining it, or take a photo and add it along with a recipe on Google+, and across your social media platforms using the hashtag #FoodRevolution.
Remember, your revolutionary meal must be made with real food, cooked at home and eaten together – no boxed or processed foods allowed!
Jamie and the team will be checking through all of these posts and everything with the hashtag #FoodRevolution to look at all your revolutionary meals and choose some people to join the hangout on May 19 at 8pm EST!
So have a think about what your favorite meal is and start adding your images and videos tagged #FoodRevolution today and you could hangout with Jamie Oliver on the first ever Food Revolution Day!
Watch Jamie’s video explaining how you can get involved here.
The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Community Google+
- Berkeley’s Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council