Help Us Reach 7,000 Downloads!Tue 20 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Give The Gift Of Food Education This Holiday!
Our 5,700+ Giving Assistant users have so far raised over $13,000 to support better food education!
Now, we need YOUR help to get us to 7,000 users. The more people that download and use the Giving Assistant, the more funds go to supporting better food education!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant allows you to raise funds to support hands-on food education programs while you shop your holiday list!
When you shop on hundreds of partner websites, a portion of your purchase is donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, and the online retailers provide the fund so it will never cost you a penny!
Funds raised through the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant go to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Itís free, itís easy and itís safe so make your holiday shopping count this year! Get the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant and give the gift of food education!
Already got the Giving Assistant? Invite your friends and help us reach 7,000 users!
The Food Revolution Team
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions