Help Us Reach 7,000 Downloads!Tue 20 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Give The Gift Of Food Education This Holiday!
Our 5,700+ Giving Assistant users have so far raised over $13,000 to support better food education!
Now, we need YOUR help to get us to 7,000 users. The more people that download and use the Giving Assistant, the more funds go to supporting better food education!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant allows you to raise funds to support hands-on food education programs while you shop your holiday list!
When you shop on hundreds of partner websites, a portion of your purchase is donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, and the online retailers provide the fund so it will never cost you a penny!
Funds raised through the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant go to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Itís free, itís easy and itís safe so make your holiday shopping count this year! Get the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant and give the gift of food education!
Already got the Giving Assistant? Invite your friends and help us reach 7,000 users!
The Food Revolution Team
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food Ė Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A