Help Us Reach 7,000 Downloads!Tue 20 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Give The Gift Of Food Education This Holiday!
Our 5,700+ Giving Assistant users have so far raised over $13,000 to support better food education!
Now, we need YOUR help to get us to 7,000 users. The more people that download and use the Giving Assistant, the more funds go to supporting better food education!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant allows you to raise funds to support hands-on food education programs while you shop your holiday list!
When you shop on hundreds of partner websites, a portion of your purchase is donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, and the online retailers provide the fund so it will never cost you a penny!
Funds raised through the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant go to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Itís free, itís easy and itís safe so make your holiday shopping count this year! Get the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant and give the gift of food education!
Already got the Giving Assistant? Invite your friends and help us reach 7,000 users!
The Food Revolution Team
- Berkeleyís Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council