How YOU Can Join The Global Movement On May 17!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Day is around the corner! We are officially less than one month away and we can’t wait to see your city standing up for cooking skills and real food.
Getting involved has never been easier. We have countless ways Food Revolution supporters can take action. If it’s sharing the Food Revolution throughout social media or hosting your activity, there is something for everyone. See how you can get involved today!
Host an Activity
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need. Check out these great videos for quick ideas for activities at home, at school, at work or in your community and start planning yours today!
Attend an Activity
Join our Thunderclap Cause
Click here to join us in sending a united message to the world on May 17. Simply sign up to send a message from your facebook and twitter accounts at the same time with thousands of others on May 17. In doing so you’ll be helping us reach even more people around the world and sending one united message to keep cooking skills alive!
Support Food Education and Win a Cooking Lesson with Jamie!
For just $3 donation, you will be entered to win a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London offices, and your donation will go to our hands-on food education programs and help further the mission of the Food Revolution. Visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter. Hurry, entries close on April 30th.
Join the Conversation Online
Use the hash tag #FRD2013 on twitter, Instagram and Google+ and follow the Food Revolution Community on facebook to connect with others across the world making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills on May 17.
Keeping Cooking Skills Alive - Upload a Recipe
We want to know what your favorite recipes are and what you’ll be cooking for Food Revolution Day! Keep cooking skills alive by cooking up one of our recipes from Jamie and our global Food Revolution supporters, or by adding your own to share with the global community.
Add Your Voice - Upload a Video
Be inspired by our global community who have been creating videos Make a short video explaining why Food Revolution Day is important and why you’re getting involved this year. Upload your video here.
With all these great ways to get involved on Food Revolution Day, you won’t be able to resist.
Check out www.foodrevolutionday.com for more information and please email us at FRD@jamieoliver or tweet us @foodrev with any questions.
Cook it. Share it. Live it.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!