How YOU Can Join The Global Movement On May 17!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Day is around the corner! We are officially less than one month away and we canít wait to see your city standing up for cooking skills and real food.
Getting involved has never been easier. We have countless ways Food Revolution supporters can take action. If itís sharing the Food Revolution throughout social media or hosting your activity, there is something for everyone. See how you can get involved today!
Host an Activity
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need. Check out these great videos for quick ideas for activities at home, at school, at work or in your community and start planning yours today!
Attend an Activity
Join our Thunderclap Cause
Click here to join us in sending a united message to the world on May 17. Simply sign up to send a message from your facebook and twitter accounts at the same time with thousands of others on May 17. In doing so youíll be helping us reach even more people around the world and sending one united message to keep cooking skills alive!
Support Food Education and Win a Cooking Lesson with Jamie!
For just $3 donation, you will be entered to win a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London offices, and your donation will go to our hands-on food education programs and help further the mission of the Food Revolution. Visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter. Hurry, entries close on April 30th.
Join the Conversation Online
Use the hash tag #FRD2013 on twitter, Instagram and Google+ and follow the Food Revolution Community on facebook to connect with others across the world making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills on May 17.
Keeping Cooking Skills Alive - Upload a Recipe
We want to know what your favorite recipes are and what youíll be cooking for Food Revolution Day! Keep cooking skills alive by cooking up one of our recipes from Jamie and our global Food Revolution supporters, or by adding your own to share with the global community.
Add Your Voice - Upload a Video
Be inspired by our global community who have been creating videos Make a short video explaining why Food Revolution Day is important and why youíre getting involved this year. Upload your video here.
With all these great ways to get involved on Food Revolution Day, you wonít be able to resist.
Check out www.foodrevolutionday.com for more information and please email us at FRD@jamieoliver or tweet us @foodrev with any questions.
Cook it. Share it. Live it.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- Marchís Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics Ė Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day