Introducing Our Monthly Cookbook GiveawayWed 24 Oct 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
To thank all the food revolutionaries for helping us raise over $12,800 with the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant, we’re giving away a Jamie Oliver cookbook to one lucky Giving Assistant user every month!
To be eligible to win, you simply need to have the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant installed in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE browser. Get it for free here.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with our Giving Assistant, it’s a safe and secure browser app and online fundraising tool that raises funds for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation for FREE.
How does it work?
You simply download the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant into your favorite browser. Make any purchase on our hundreds of partner websites, like Travelocity.com, Staples.com, Amazon.com and many more, and the Giving Assistant will automatically donate a portion of your order to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, at no extra cost to you. So you can fundraise for free.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN:
• Download the Giving Assistant. When you download the Giving Assistant, you’re given 100 prize entries toward the monthly cookbook.
• Invite a friend to download the Giving Assistant. For every friend you get to download the Giving Assistant, you earn another 100 prize entries.
• Shop on any partner website. For every penny you raise with the Giving Assistant from shopping at partner websites, you earn 1 prize entry.
Funds raised for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation through our Giving Assistant goes to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs. Help us get to $15,000 by the end of the year! Get the Giving Assistant for FREE here.
Any questions about the Giving Assistant? Email email@example.com.
The Food Revolution Team
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!