Introducing Our Monthly Cookbook GiveawayWed 24 Oct 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
To thank all the food revolutionaries for helping us raise over $12,800 with the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant, we’re giving away a Jamie Oliver cookbook to one lucky Giving Assistant user every month!
To be eligible to win, you simply need to have the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant installed in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE browser. Get it for free here.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with our Giving Assistant, it’s a safe and secure browser app and online fundraising tool that raises funds for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation for FREE.
How does it work?
You simply download the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant into your favorite browser. Make any purchase on our hundreds of partner websites, like Travelocity.com, Staples.com, Amazon.com and many more, and the Giving Assistant will automatically donate a portion of your order to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, at no extra cost to you. So you can fundraise for free.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN:
• Download the Giving Assistant. When you download the Giving Assistant, you’re given 100 prize entries toward the monthly cookbook.
• Invite a friend to download the Giving Assistant. For every friend you get to download the Giving Assistant, you earn another 100 prize entries.
• Shop on any partner website. For every penny you raise with the Giving Assistant from shopping at partner websites, you earn 1 prize entry.
Funds raised for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation through our Giving Assistant goes to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs. Help us get to $15,000 by the end of the year! Get the Giving Assistant for FREE here.
Any questions about the Giving Assistant? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Revolution Team
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food