Introducing Our Monthly Cookbook GiveawayWed 24 Oct 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
To thank all the food revolutionaries for helping us raise over $12,800 with the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant, we’re giving away a Jamie Oliver cookbook to one lucky Giving Assistant user every month!
To be eligible to win, you simply need to have the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant installed in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE browser. Get it for free here.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with our Giving Assistant, it’s a safe and secure browser app and online fundraising tool that raises funds for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation for FREE.
How does it work?
You simply download the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving Assistant into your favorite browser. Make any purchase on our hundreds of partner websites, like Travelocity.com, Staples.com, Amazon.com and many more, and the Giving Assistant will automatically donate a portion of your order to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, at no extra cost to you. So you can fundraise for free.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN:
• Download the Giving Assistant. When you download the Giving Assistant, you’re given 100 prize entries toward the monthly cookbook.
• Invite a friend to download the Giving Assistant. For every friend you get to download the Giving Assistant, you earn another 100 prize entries.
• Shop on any partner website. For every penny you raise with the Giving Assistant from shopping at partner websites, you earn 1 prize entry.
Funds raised for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation through our Giving Assistant goes to projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, homes and businesses through awareness raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs. Help us get to $15,000 by the end of the year! Get the Giving Assistant for FREE here.
Any questions about the Giving Assistant? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Revolution Team
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day