Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters, Chef Ann Talk Food EducationMon 06 Jan 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
Join The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and The California Endowment in a special Google + Hangout January 7 at 4pm PT, featuring celebrity chefs, Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
As part of Jamie’s trip to Sacramento to visit the Big Rig mobile teaching kitchen on tour and talk about food education, the California Endowment are hosting a live conversation with Jamie Oliver and fellow food revolutionaries Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
Leading the conversation will be Dr. Ross, President and Chief Executive Officer for The California Endowment and the live interactive discussion will focus on food education, the importance of teaching kids about real food and next steps in providing the freshest and healthiest meals possible for our kids. RSVP here to see the conversation live at 4pm PST, January 7th.
To submit a question to be answered by one of the three chefs or Dr. Ross, tweet or post a question before the Hangout using #AskJamie.
The California Endowment and Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) have been touring California on the "Big Rig Teaching Kitchen” to bring food education, nutritious cooking skills, and "real food" dishes to local communities. Find out more at www.calendow.org and www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/bigrig
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
- Why A 10-year Old Thinks Being Healthy Is Cool
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival