Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters, Chef Ann Talk Food EducationMon 06 Jan 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
Join The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and The California Endowment in a special Google + Hangout January 7 at 4pm PT, featuring celebrity chefs, Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
As part of Jamie’s trip to Sacramento to visit the Big Rig mobile teaching kitchen on tour and talk about food education, the California Endowment are hosting a live conversation with Jamie Oliver and fellow food revolutionaries Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
Leading the conversation will be Dr. Ross, President and Chief Executive Officer for The California Endowment and the live interactive discussion will focus on food education, the importance of teaching kids about real food and next steps in providing the freshest and healthiest meals possible for our kids. RSVP here to see the conversation live at 4pm PST, January 7th.
To submit a question to be answered by one of the three chefs or Dr. Ross, tweet or post a question before the Hangout using #AskJamie.
The California Endowment and Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) have been touring California on the "Big Rig Teaching Kitchen” to bring food education, nutritious cooking skills, and "real food" dishes to local communities. Find out more at www.calendow.org and www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/bigrig
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!