Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters, Chef Ann Talk Food EducationMon 06 Jan 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
Join The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and The California Endowment in a special Google + Hangout January 7 at 4pm PT, featuring celebrity chefs, Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
As part of Jamie’s trip to Sacramento to visit the Big Rig mobile teaching kitchen on tour and talk about food education, the California Endowment are hosting a live conversation with Jamie Oliver and fellow food revolutionaries Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
Leading the conversation will be Dr. Ross, President and Chief Executive Officer for The California Endowment and the live interactive discussion will focus on food education, the importance of teaching kids about real food and next steps in providing the freshest and healthiest meals possible for our kids. RSVP here to see the conversation live at 4pm PST, January 7th.
To submit a question to be answered by one of the three chefs or Dr. Ross, tweet or post a question before the Hangout using #AskJamie.
The California Endowment and Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) have been touring California on the "Big Rig Teaching Kitchen” to bring food education, nutritious cooking skills, and "real food" dishes to local communities. Find out more at www.calendow.org and www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/bigrig
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays