Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters, Chef Ann Talk Food EducationMon 06 Jan 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
Join The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and The California Endowment in a special Google + Hangout January 7 at 4pm PT, featuring celebrity chefs, Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
As part of Jamie’s trip to Sacramento to visit the Big Rig mobile teaching kitchen on tour and talk about food education, the California Endowment are hosting a live conversation with Jamie Oliver and fellow food revolutionaries Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
Leading the conversation will be Dr. Ross, President and Chief Executive Officer for The California Endowment and the live interactive discussion will focus on food education, the importance of teaching kids about real food and next steps in providing the freshest and healthiest meals possible for our kids. RSVP here to see the conversation live at 4pm PST, January 7th.
To submit a question to be answered by one of the three chefs or Dr. Ross, tweet or post a question before the Hangout using #AskJamie.
The California Endowment and Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) have been touring California on the "Big Rig Teaching Kitchen” to bring food education, nutritious cooking skills, and "real food" dishes to local communities. Find out more at www.calendow.org and www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/bigrig
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!
- Are You Fed Up?
- Steal My Meals - A Natural Extension To A Love Of Cooking
- Getting Kids Excited About Real Food In Sweden