Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters, Chef Ann Talk Food EducationMon 06 Jan 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
Join The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and The California Endowment in a special Google + Hangout January 7 at 4pm PT, featuring celebrity chefs, Jamie Oliver, Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
As part of Jamie’s trip to Sacramento to visit the Big Rig mobile teaching kitchen on tour and talk about food education, the California Endowment are hosting a live conversation with Jamie Oliver and fellow food revolutionaries Alice Waters and Chef Ann Cooper.
Leading the conversation will be Dr. Ross, President and Chief Executive Officer for The California Endowment and the live interactive discussion will focus on food education, the importance of teaching kids about real food and next steps in providing the freshest and healthiest meals possible for our kids. RSVP here to see the conversation live at 4pm PST, January 7th.
To submit a question to be answered by one of the three chefs or Dr. Ross, tweet or post a question before the Hangout using #AskJamie.
The California Endowment and Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) have been touring California on the "Big Rig Teaching Kitchen” to bring food education, nutritious cooking skills, and "real food" dishes to local communities. Find out more at www.calendow.org and www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/bigrig
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words