Jamie’s Birthday Wish For A Pie In The FaceWed 25 May 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
It’s Jamie’s Birthday on Friday so the Food Revolution teamed up with the amazing guys at Causes.com to grant him a birthday wish:
“To raise $25,000 to Spark a Food Revolution and Train 1,000 Food Revolutionaries”
Just $10 can help to ensure that cooking skills are not lost and help fight the battle against obesity and diet-related diseases, the biggest killer in America today. The Birthday Wish will really kick off once we’ve raised $10,000 as the Causes.com team will sing Happy Birthday to Jamie and one of them will get a pie in the face. Jamie loves this idea so much that if we really dig deep and get behind the wish Jamie will get a pie in the face at the end of the wish!
Join us in wishing Jamie a very Happy Birthday by:
Giving a Donation
Giving a Minute of your Time
Sharing the Wish with your Friends
You could also cook up a batch of delicious oatmeal raisin cookies and have a bake sale then donate the proceeds to the Food Revolution here!
The Food Revolution Team
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem