Jamie’s Birthday Wish For A Pie In The FaceWed 25 May 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
It’s Jamie’s Birthday on Friday so the Food Revolution teamed up with the amazing guys at Causes.com to grant him a birthday wish:
“To raise $25,000 to Spark a Food Revolution and Train 1,000 Food Revolutionaries”
Just $10 can help to ensure that cooking skills are not lost and help fight the battle against obesity and diet-related diseases, the biggest killer in America today. The Birthday Wish will really kick off once we’ve raised $10,000 as the Causes.com team will sing Happy Birthday to Jamie and one of them will get a pie in the face. Jamie loves this idea so much that if we really dig deep and get behind the wish Jamie will get a pie in the face at the end of the wish!
Join us in wishing Jamie a very Happy Birthday by:
Giving a Donation
Giving a Minute of your Time
Sharing the Wish with your Friends
You could also cook up a batch of delicious oatmeal raisin cookies and have a bake sale then donate the proceeds to the Food Revolution here!
The Food Revolution Team
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays