Jamie’s Birthday Wish For A Pie In The FaceWed 25 May 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
It’s Jamie’s Birthday on Friday so the Food Revolution teamed up with the amazing guys at Causes.com to grant him a birthday wish:
“To raise $25,000 to Spark a Food Revolution and Train 1,000 Food Revolutionaries”
Just $10 can help to ensure that cooking skills are not lost and help fight the battle against obesity and diet-related diseases, the biggest killer in America today. The Birthday Wish will really kick off once we’ve raised $10,000 as the Causes.com team will sing Happy Birthday to Jamie and one of them will get a pie in the face. Jamie loves this idea so much that if we really dig deep and get behind the wish Jamie will get a pie in the face at the end of the wish!
Join us in wishing Jamie a very Happy Birthday by:
Giving a Donation
Giving a Minute of your Time
Sharing the Wish with your Friends
You could also cook up a batch of delicious oatmeal raisin cookies and have a bake sale then donate the proceeds to the Food Revolution here!
The Food Revolution Team
- Students Cook For The Homeless On Food Revolution Day
- Momentum Grows For Food Education Campaign!
- Penguin China Cooks Up A Food Revolution!
- Catch Up On Jamie’s Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home