Jamie’s Birthday Wish For A Pie In The FaceWed 25 May 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
It’s Jamie’s Birthday on Friday so the Food Revolution teamed up with the amazing guys at Causes.com to grant him a birthday wish:
“To raise $25,000 to Spark a Food Revolution and Train 1,000 Food Revolutionaries”
Just $10 can help to ensure that cooking skills are not lost and help fight the battle against obesity and diet-related diseases, the biggest killer in America today. The Birthday Wish will really kick off once we’ve raised $10,000 as the Causes.com team will sing Happy Birthday to Jamie and one of them will get a pie in the face. Jamie loves this idea so much that if we really dig deep and get behind the wish Jamie will get a pie in the face at the end of the wish!
Join us in wishing Jamie a very Happy Birthday by:
Giving a Donation
Giving a Minute of your Time
Sharing the Wish with your Friends
You could also cook up a batch of delicious oatmeal raisin cookies and have a bake sale then donate the proceeds to the Food Revolution here!
The Food Revolution Team
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!