Jamie’s Food Revolution SupportersThu 15 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Google Jamie’s Food Revolution news and you will find over 400 news stories on the web. Since the show aired in March there has been a huge outpouring of support both on Jamie’s own website and also hundreds of letters from people offering their help. The campaign has struck a chord with all of those like-minded souls who are hungry for the food revolution. Over 260,000 people have signed the petition, including some familiar faces. We’re encouraging everyone to sign the petition – we are trying to reach 1 million signatures. Please sign (and ask your friends and family to sign too) as every single person’s commitment makes a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem