Jamie’s Food Revolution SupportersThu 15 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Google Jamie’s Food Revolution news and you will find over 400 news stories on the web. Since the show aired in March there has been a huge outpouring of support both on Jamie’s own website and also hundreds of letters from people offering their help. The campaign has struck a chord with all of those like-minded souls who are hungry for the food revolution. Over 260,000 people have signed the petition, including some familiar faces. We’re encouraging everyone to sign the petition – we are trying to reach 1 million signatures. Please sign (and ask your friends and family to sign too) as every single person’s commitment makes a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!