Jamie’s Food Revolution SupportersThu 15 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Google Jamie’s Food Revolution news and you will find over 400 news stories on the web. Since the show aired in March there has been a huge outpouring of support both on Jamie’s own website and also hundreds of letters from people offering their help. The campaign has struck a chord with all of those like-minded souls who are hungry for the food revolution. Over 260,000 people have signed the petition, including some familiar faces. We’re encouraging everyone to sign the petition – we are trying to reach 1 million signatures. Please sign (and ask your friends and family to sign too) as every single person’s commitment makes a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words