Jamie’s Food Revolution SupportersThu 15 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Google Jamie’s Food Revolution news and you will find over 400 news stories on the web. Since the show aired in March there has been a huge outpouring of support both on Jamie’s own website and also hundreds of letters from people offering their help. The campaign has struck a chord with all of those like-minded souls who are hungry for the food revolution. Over 260,000 people have signed the petition, including some familiar faces. We’re encouraging everyone to sign the petition – we are trying to reach 1 million signatures. Please sign (and ask your friends and family to sign too) as every single person’s commitment makes a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!