Jamie’s Food Revolution SupportersThu 15 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Google Jamie’s Food Revolution news and you will find over 400 news stories on the web. Since the show aired in March there has been a huge outpouring of support both on Jamie’s own website and also hundreds of letters from people offering their help. The campaign has struck a chord with all of those like-minded souls who are hungry for the food revolution. Over 260,000 people have signed the petition, including some familiar faces. We’re encouraging everyone to sign the petition – we are trying to reach 1 million signatures. Please sign (and ask your friends and family to sign too) as every single person’s commitment makes a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- Catch Up On Jamie’s Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less