Jamie’s Soundtrack For Your Food Revolution Day Event!Thu 17 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
“This playlist represents most of the styles of music I love, and so there’s a real old mix going on: classics, more recent stuff, and a couple of obscure things. It’s the kind of music I often play while I’m cooking, but it works equally well as a background for dinner parties – guests seem to love the fact that there’s stuff on here they've not heard for ages, like the Neneh Cherry track or Neil Diamond. Wherever you’re listening to this playlist, I hope you enjoy it.” Jamie O
Listen For Free Here!
Jamie’s Spotify Playlist
• The Bluetones - Slight Return
• Bob Marley - Jammin
• Chakka Khan – I feel for you
• Coldplay - Clocks
• The Cure – A forest
• Elton John- Benny and the Jets
• The Enemy - Away from here
• Finlay Quaye – Sunday Shining
• Jamie Cullum – London Skies
• Jamiroqui - Corner of the Earth
• Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
• The Kooks - Seaside
• Lemonjelly - Nice Weather for Ducks
• Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
• Ocean Colour Scene – The Riverboat Song
• Portishead - Glorybox
• Snow Patrol - Take back the City
• Soul II Soul - Fairplay
• Turin Breaks - Painkiller
• Alabama Shakes - Hold On
• Come Together – Ike and Tina Turner
• Sunday kind of love – Etta James
• Electric Feel – MGMT
• Neneh Cherry - Buffalo stance
Spotify Supporting Food Revolution Day
Spotify like many companies out there with limiting cooking facilities the small kitchen in the Spotify London office makes preparing real food a challenge, but the team are never the less committed to fresh food and better food education proving that simple changes and efforts can go a long way to improving food in the workplace. A local greengrocer makes a daily delivery of a variety of fresh fruits, and smoothies are free for everyone. Inspired by Food Revolution Day, the whole Spotify office will be sitting down together to enjoy a ‘real food’ lunch of salads and wraps this Friday. Jamie has created a Spotify playlist to be enjoyed whilst cooking to or dining with friends, listen to Jamie’s playlist here!
The Food Revolution Day Team
Note that those people listening to Jamie’s playlist with their Free Spotify account will hear interspersed adverts whilst Premium Spotify account holders will have ad-free listening. Either way, you’ll be listening to some great tracks chosen by Jamie!
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less
- Make A Healthy Lunch This Food Revolution Day!