Jamie’s Soundtrack For Your Food Revolution Day Event!Thu 17 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
“This playlist represents most of the styles of music I love, and so there’s a real old mix going on: classics, more recent stuff, and a couple of obscure things. It’s the kind of music I often play while I’m cooking, but it works equally well as a background for dinner parties – guests seem to love the fact that there’s stuff on here they've not heard for ages, like the Neneh Cherry track or Neil Diamond. Wherever you’re listening to this playlist, I hope you enjoy it.” Jamie O
Listen For Free Here!
Jamie’s Spotify Playlist
• The Bluetones - Slight Return
• Bob Marley - Jammin
• Chakka Khan – I feel for you
• Coldplay - Clocks
• The Cure – A forest
• Elton John- Benny and the Jets
• The Enemy - Away from here
• Finlay Quaye – Sunday Shining
• Jamie Cullum – London Skies
• Jamiroqui - Corner of the Earth
• Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
• The Kooks - Seaside
• Lemonjelly - Nice Weather for Ducks
• Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
• Ocean Colour Scene – The Riverboat Song
• Portishead - Glorybox
• Snow Patrol - Take back the City
• Soul II Soul - Fairplay
• Turin Breaks - Painkiller
• Alabama Shakes - Hold On
• Come Together – Ike and Tina Turner
• Sunday kind of love – Etta James
• Electric Feel – MGMT
• Neneh Cherry - Buffalo stance
Spotify Supporting Food Revolution Day
Spotify like many companies out there with limiting cooking facilities the small kitchen in the Spotify London office makes preparing real food a challenge, but the team are never the less committed to fresh food and better food education proving that simple changes and efforts can go a long way to improving food in the workplace. A local greengrocer makes a daily delivery of a variety of fresh fruits, and smoothies are free for everyone. Inspired by Food Revolution Day, the whole Spotify office will be sitting down together to enjoy a ‘real food’ lunch of salads and wraps this Friday. Jamie has created a Spotify playlist to be enjoyed whilst cooking to or dining with friends, listen to Jamie’s playlist here!
The Food Revolution Day Team
Note that those people listening to Jamie’s playlist with their Free Spotify account will hear interspersed adverts whilst Premium Spotify account holders will have ad-free listening. Either way, you’ll be listening to some great tracks chosen by Jamie!
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary