January's Monthly ChallengesFri 03 Jan 2014
Story by Sarah Curl
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and got to spend lots of quality time with their family and friends. No matter how you celebrated, it’s always nice to have some downtime to relax and enjoy the people closest to you.
We wanted to start 2014 off with a bang so why not focus on real food resolutions, a game we like to call 'what's in your grocery bag?' and a focus on the importance of breakfast. Check out this month's monthly challenges and make sure to share your stories and photos with us!
January Challenge #1
What are your real food resolutions for 2014? What are you vowing to change or continue depending on the habit?
January Challenge #2
Show us what your grocery bag looks like when you get back from the market. We want to see your groceries and gather pictures from around the world to represent our diverse community.
January Challenge #3
Breakfast is the most of the most important meals you will eat all day so we want to know what’s your favorite breakfast dish to make every morning? Take a quick snap of what you’re eating this morning and share it with us!
What are Monthly Challenges?
Every month, there will be different challenges that inspire Food Revolutionaries to engage with their communities. They are designed to make deeper connections with the thought leaders in the real food industry and connect with family and friends through fresh food.
At the beginning of every month, the challenges will be announced through a blog post, email, Facebook and Twitter. The idea is to complete as many challenges as you can. As you complete the challenges, let us know how they went. We want to hear your stories, see your pictures and be able to show your successes through our various social media platforms. So get out there, have fun and make sure you share your story with us – we could be highlighting what you’ve been doing to the world!
Do you have suggestions for next month’s challenges?
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our Food Revolution Ambassador program and apply to become one here!
About the Author: Sarah Curl is the Food Revolution Community Manager for the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.
- August Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day