Join The Global Discussion Tomorrow!Wed 26 Sep 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Thursday, September 27th at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 1pm UYT / 5pm GMT
• Denise Livotti from Vaughn, Ontario, Canada
• Elsa Manelphe from Montevideo, Uruguay
• Francesco Iandola from Milan, Italy
• Joelle Gillooly from Cary, North Carolina, USA
• Mike Robinson from Devon, United Kingdom
• Amy Higgins, Community Manager, Google+ Local from San Francisco, California, USA
Sarah, our lovely Community Manager, will be moderating from the Google office in San Francisco, California, USA.
How to Watch:
Simply visit our Google+ Food Revolution Community page at 9am PST/12pm EST/1pm UYT/5pm GMT where the Hangout will be streamed LIVE.
How to Add Your Voice:
Join the conversation by tweeting to us @foodrev using the hash tag #foodrevhangout.
Any questions in the meantime just get in touch with us @foodrev or on the Facebook Food Revolution Community page.
See you online tomorrow!
The Food Revolution Team
Find out more about tomorrow’s hangout here.
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food