Join The Global Discussion Tomorrow!Wed 26 Sep 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Thursday, September 27th at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 1pm UYT / 5pm GMT
• Denise Livotti from Vaughn, Ontario, Canada
• Elsa Manelphe from Montevideo, Uruguay
• Francesco Iandola from Milan, Italy
• Joelle Gillooly from Cary, North Carolina, USA
• Mike Robinson from Devon, United Kingdom
• Amy Higgins, Community Manager, Google+ Local from San Francisco, California, USA
Sarah, our lovely Community Manager, will be moderating from the Google office in San Francisco, California, USA.
How to Watch:
Simply visit our Google+ Food Revolution Community page at 9am PST/12pm EST/1pm UYT/5pm GMT where the Hangout will be streamed LIVE.
How to Add Your Voice:
Join the conversation by tweeting to us @foodrev using the hash tag #foodrevhangout.
Any questions in the meantime just get in touch with us @foodrev or on the Facebook Food Revolution Community page.
See you online tomorrow!
The Food Revolution Team
Find out more about tomorrow’s hangout here.
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table