Join The Global Discussion Tomorrow!Wed 26 Sep 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Thursday, September 27th at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 1pm UYT / 5pm GMT
• Denise Livotti from Vaughn, Ontario, Canada
• Elsa Manelphe from Montevideo, Uruguay
• Francesco Iandola from Milan, Italy
• Joelle Gillooly from Cary, North Carolina, USA
• Mike Robinson from Devon, United Kingdom
• Amy Higgins, Community Manager, Google+ Local from San Francisco, California, USA
Sarah, our lovely Community Manager, will be moderating from the Google office in San Francisco, California, USA.
How to Watch:
Simply visit our Google+ Food Revolution Community page at 9am PST/12pm EST/1pm UYT/5pm GMT where the Hangout will be streamed LIVE.
How to Add Your Voice:
Join the conversation by tweeting to us @foodrev using the hash tag #foodrevhangout.
Any questions in the meantime just get in touch with us @foodrev or on the Facebook Food Revolution Community page.
See you online tomorrow!
The Food Revolution Team
Find out more about tomorrow’s hangout here.
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less
- Make A Healthy Lunch This Food Revolution Day!