Join The Global Discussion Tomorrow!Wed 26 Sep 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Thursday, September 27th at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 1pm UYT / 5pm GMT
• Denise Livotti from Vaughn, Ontario, Canada
• Elsa Manelphe from Montevideo, Uruguay
• Francesco Iandola from Milan, Italy
• Joelle Gillooly from Cary, North Carolina, USA
• Mike Robinson from Devon, United Kingdom
• Amy Higgins, Community Manager, Google+ Local from San Francisco, California, USA
Sarah, our lovely Community Manager, will be moderating from the Google office in San Francisco, California, USA.
How to Watch:
Simply visit our Google+ Food Revolution Community page at 9am PST/12pm EST/1pm UYT/5pm GMT where the Hangout will be streamed LIVE.
How to Add Your Voice:
Join the conversation by tweeting to us @foodrev using the hash tag #foodrevhangout.
Any questions in the meantime just get in touch with us @foodrev or on the Facebook Food Revolution Community page.
See you online tomorrow!
The Food Revolution Team
Find out more about tomorrow’s hangout here.
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem