June’s Monthly ChallengesMon 02 Jun 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
As we head into June we wanted to save a MASSIVE thanks for all of your support for Food Revolution Day. The day was a great success with over 9,100 events in 121 countries.
June's Monthly Challenges
Give yourself a pat on the back for another successful FRD! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, you should be very proud of your achievements.
Send your FRD2014 pictures and videos! If you haven't already please send your photos, videos and stories to us, along with correct credits.
Recipe of the month: Gardan Salad! Try out our garden salad with a buttermilk dressing recipe with your friends, family, colleagues and cooking classes. Send us your photos and let us know what you think and what variations of the recipe you make!
What are Monthly Challenges?
Every month, there will be different challenges that inspire Food Revolutionaries to engage with their communities. They are designed to make deeper connections with the thought leaders in the real food industry and connect with family and friends through fresh food.
At the beginning of every month, the challenges will be announced. The idea is to complete as many challenges as you can. As you complete the challenges, let us know how they went. We want to hear your stories, see your pictures and be able to show your successes through our various social media platforms. So get out there, have fun and make sure you share your story with us – we could be highlighting what you’ve been doing to the world!
Do you have suggestions for next month’s challenges?
Let us know at email@example.com.
Find out more about our Food Revolution Ambassador program and apply to become one here!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Images: Ambassadors Nigel Akehurst, Zeina Shahzada, Thomas Yeh, Subha Vilasini, Woolworths Australia
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions