June’s Monthly ChallengesMon 02 Jun 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) Team
As we head into June we wanted to save a MASSIVE thanks for all of your support for Food Revolution Day. The day was a great success with over 9,100 events in 121 countries.
June's Monthly Challenges
Give yourself a pat on the back for another successful FRD! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, you should be very proud of your achievements.
Send your FRD2014 pictures and videos! If you haven't already please send your photos, videos and stories to us, along with correct credits.
Recipe of the month: Gardan Salad! Try out our garden salad with a buttermilk dressing recipe with your friends, family, colleagues and cooking classes. Send us your photos and let us know what you think and what variations of the recipe you make!
What are Monthly Challenges?
Every month, there will be different challenges that inspire Food Revolutionaries to engage with their communities. They are designed to make deeper connections with the thought leaders in the real food industry and connect with family and friends through fresh food.
At the beginning of every month, the challenges will be announced. The idea is to complete as many challenges as you can. As you complete the challenges, let us know how they went. We want to hear your stories, see your pictures and be able to show your successes through our various social media platforms. So get out there, have fun and make sure you share your story with us – we could be highlighting what you’ve been doing to the world!
Do you have suggestions for next month’s challenges?
Let us know at email@example.com.
Find out more about our Food Revolution Ambassador program and apply to become one here!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Images: Ambassadors Nigel Akehurst, Zeina Shahzada, Thomas Yeh, Subha Vilasini, Woolworths Australia
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs
- Yummy Supper: A Vehicle Of Deliciousness