LAST CHANCE - Cook With Jamie!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Would you like a chance to celebrate Food Revolution Day with a 1-on-1 cooking lesson with Jamie Oliver? Simply donate $3 here before April 30th for your chance to win!
Food Revolution Day is all about making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills, and by entering this competition you’ll be doing exactly that. Your $3 donation (or more if you are feeling generous!) goes to support Food Revolution Day and the food education programs carried out through Jamie’s global foundations. Such as our ‘Learn Your Fruit and Vegetables Program’.
Jamie’s foundations are based in the US, UK and work in partnership with partners in Australia working globally to bring the power of food skills to life. We believe that food skills are among the most valuable things you can ever learn. Every child school learn about food, where it comes from and how it affects their bodies. And everyone should be able to learn lost or forgotten food skills whether at home, at school, at work or in the community.
By entering this amazing 'Prizeo' competition you have a great opportunity to join the Food Revolution and help bring food education back to people all over the world! Plus you’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to London, cook and enjoy a meal with Jamie Oliver himself. What a great way to support and celebrate the Food Revolution!
It doesn't matter where you are in the world or how much you donate – every little helps our cause to get people cooking from scratch and put food education back on the agenda.
Hurry, entries close on April 30th so get involved today at www.prizeo.com/jamie.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution