LAST CHANCE - Cook With Jamie!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Would you like a chance to celebrate Food Revolution Day with a 1-on-1 cooking lesson with Jamie Oliver? Simply donate $3 here before April 30th for your chance to win!
Food Revolution Day is all about making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills, and by entering this competition you’ll be doing exactly that. Your $3 donation (or more if you are feeling generous!) goes to support Food Revolution Day and the food education programs carried out through Jamie’s global foundations. Such as our ‘Learn Your Fruit and Vegetables Program’.
Jamie’s foundations are based in the US, UK and work in partnership with partners in Australia working globally to bring the power of food skills to life. We believe that food skills are among the most valuable things you can ever learn. Every child school learn about food, where it comes from and how it affects their bodies. And everyone should be able to learn lost or forgotten food skills whether at home, at school, at work or in the community.
By entering this amazing 'Prizeo' competition you have a great opportunity to join the Food Revolution and help bring food education back to people all over the world! Plus you’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to London, cook and enjoy a meal with Jamie Oliver himself. What a great way to support and celebrate the Food Revolution!
It doesn't matter where you are in the world or how much you donate – every little helps our cause to get people cooking from scratch and put food education back on the agenda.
Hurry, entries close on April 30th so get involved today at www.prizeo.com/jamie.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!