LAST CHANCE - Cook With Jamie!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Would you like a chance to celebrate Food Revolution Day with a 1-on-1 cooking lesson with Jamie Oliver? Simply donate $3 here before April 30th for your chance to win!
Food Revolution Day is all about making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills, and by entering this competition you’ll be doing exactly that. Your $3 donation (or more if you are feeling generous!) goes to support Food Revolution Day and the food education programs carried out through Jamie’s global foundations. Such as our ‘Learn Your Fruit and Vegetables Program’.
Jamie’s foundations are based in the US, UK and work in partnership with partners in Australia working globally to bring the power of food skills to life. We believe that food skills are among the most valuable things you can ever learn. Every child school learn about food, where it comes from and how it affects their bodies. And everyone should be able to learn lost or forgotten food skills whether at home, at school, at work or in the community.
By entering this amazing 'Prizeo' competition you have a great opportunity to join the Food Revolution and help bring food education back to people all over the world! Plus you’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to London, cook and enjoy a meal with Jamie Oliver himself. What a great way to support and celebrate the Food Revolution!
It doesn't matter where you are in the world or how much you donate – every little helps our cause to get people cooking from scratch and put food education back on the agenda.
Hurry, entries close on April 30th so get involved today at www.prizeo.com/jamie.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions