LAST CHANCE - Cook With Jamie!Thu 25 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Would you like a chance to celebrate Food Revolution Day with a 1-on-1 cooking lesson with Jamie Oliver? Simply donate $3 here before April 30th for your chance to win!
Food Revolution Day is all about making a stand for good food and essential cooking skills, and by entering this competition you’ll be doing exactly that. Your $3 donation (or more if you are feeling generous!) goes to support Food Revolution Day and the food education programs carried out through Jamie’s global foundations. Such as our ‘Learn Your Fruit and Vegetables Program’.
Jamie’s foundations are based in the US, UK and work in partnership with partners in Australia working globally to bring the power of food skills to life. We believe that food skills are among the most valuable things you can ever learn. Every child school learn about food, where it comes from and how it affects their bodies. And everyone should be able to learn lost or forgotten food skills whether at home, at school, at work or in the community.
By entering this amazing 'Prizeo' competition you have a great opportunity to join the Food Revolution and help bring food education back to people all over the world! Plus you’ll be in with a chance to win a trip to London, cook and enjoy a meal with Jamie Oliver himself. What a great way to support and celebrate the Food Revolution!
It doesn't matter where you are in the world or how much you donate – every little helps our cause to get people cooking from scratch and put food education back on the agenda.
Hurry, entries close on April 30th so get involved today at www.prizeo.com/jamie.
The Food Revolution Day Team
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs