Make Your Back-To-School Shopping Count This Year!Thu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Get ready for back-to-school and help make a difference at the same time with our Food Revolution Giving Assistant and be in with the chance to win a great prize!
It's that time of the year again, back-to-school! And this year as you are buying supplies for your kids, whether it’s a new uniform, stationary, laptop or lunchbox, you could also help support better food education. All by shopping back-to-school at our partner websites with the Food Revolution Giving Assistant!
It’s really simple, all you need to do is download our free browser app, onto your computer (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and start your back-to-school shopping online. With every purchase you then make with our retail partners, a portion of your sale will come back to support the Food Revolution and better food education for all.
Not only will you be supporting better food education and helping to make a difference when you download and shop with our Giving Assistant but by making a purchase at one of our HUNDREDS of partner websites before August 31st you'll also be entered to win a 10-piece cookware set, donated by our friends at T-fal!
Funds raised through the Giving Assistant will support better food education through the development and implementation of new food education programs and helping to continue the roll out of our Fruit and Veg program to the Boys and Girls Clubs in America.
Many kids are so out of touch with what is on their plate that they don’t realise real food doesn’t come from a box, and with obesity rates at an all-time high, we need to bring back food education. Download the Food Revolution Giving Assistant and make your back-to-school shopping count this year.
The Food Revolution Team
Image taken from our dedicated Back-to-School Pinterest board.
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution
- Huntington’s Kitchen Still Going Strong!