Make Your Back-To-School Shopping Count This Year!Thu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Get ready for back-to-school and help make a difference at the same time with our Food Revolution Giving Assistant and be in with the chance to win a great prize!
It's that time of the year again, back-to-school! And this year as you are buying supplies for your kids, whether itís a new uniform, stationary, laptop or lunchbox, you could also help support better food education. All by shopping back-to-school at our partner websites with the Food Revolution Giving Assistant!
Itís really simple, all you need to do is download our free browser app, onto your computer (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and start your back-to-school shopping online. With every purchase you then make with our retail partners, a portion of your sale will come back to support the Food Revolution and better food education for all.
Not only will you be supporting better food education and helping to make a difference when you download and shop with our Giving Assistant but by making a purchase at one of our HUNDREDS of partner websites before August 31st you'll also be entered to win a 10-piece cookware set, donated by our friends at T-fal!
Funds raised through the Giving Assistant will support better food education through the development and implementation of new food education programs and helping to continue the roll out of our Fruit and Veg program to the Boys and Girls Clubs in America.
Many kids are so out of touch with what is on their plate that they donít realise real food doesnít come from a box, and with obesity rates at an all-time high, we need to bring back food education. Download the Food Revolution Giving Assistant and make your back-to-school shopping count this year.
The Food Revolution Team
Image taken from our dedicated Back-to-School Pinterest board.
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education