Make Your Back-To-School Shopping Count This Year!Thu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Get ready for back-to-school and help make a difference at the same time with our Food Revolution Giving Assistant and be in with the chance to win a great prize!
It's that time of the year again, back-to-school! And this year as you are buying supplies for your kids, whether itís a new uniform, stationary, laptop or lunchbox, you could also help support better food education. All by shopping back-to-school at our partner websites with the Food Revolution Giving Assistant!
Itís really simple, all you need to do is download our free browser app, onto your computer (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and start your back-to-school shopping online. With every purchase you then make with our retail partners, a portion of your sale will come back to support the Food Revolution and better food education for all.
Not only will you be supporting better food education and helping to make a difference when you download and shop with our Giving Assistant but by making a purchase at one of our HUNDREDS of partner websites before August 31st you'll also be entered to win a 10-piece cookware set, donated by our friends at T-fal!
Funds raised through the Giving Assistant will support better food education through the development and implementation of new food education programs and helping to continue the roll out of our Fruit and Veg program to the Boys and Girls Clubs in America.
Many kids are so out of touch with what is on their plate that they donít realise real food doesnít come from a box, and with obesity rates at an all-time high, we need to bring back food education. Download the Food Revolution Giving Assistant and make your back-to-school shopping count this year.
The Food Revolution Team
Image taken from our dedicated Back-to-School Pinterest board.
- Letís Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyoneís Revolution: Eating Well For Less
- Make A Healthy Lunch This Food Revolution Day!
- Announcing Mayís Monthly Challenges
- Teaching A Love Of Real Food Around The World