Make Your Back-To-School Shopping Count This Year!Thu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Get ready for back-to-school and help make a difference at the same time with our Food Revolution Giving Assistant and be in with the chance to win a great prize!
It's that time of the year again, back-to-school! And this year as you are buying supplies for your kids, whether itís a new uniform, stationary, laptop or lunchbox, you could also help support better food education. All by shopping back-to-school at our partner websites with the Food Revolution Giving Assistant!
Itís really simple, all you need to do is download our free browser app, onto your computer (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and start your back-to-school shopping online. With every purchase you then make with our retail partners, a portion of your sale will come back to support the Food Revolution and better food education for all.
Not only will you be supporting better food education and helping to make a difference when you download and shop with our Giving Assistant but by making a purchase at one of our HUNDREDS of partner websites before August 31st you'll also be entered to win a 10-piece cookware set, donated by our friends at T-fal!
Funds raised through the Giving Assistant will support better food education through the development and implementation of new food education programs and helping to continue the roll out of our Fruit and Veg program to the Boys and Girls Clubs in America.
Many kids are so out of touch with what is on their plate that they donít realise real food doesnít come from a box, and with obesity rates at an all-time high, we need to bring back food education. Download the Food Revolution Giving Assistant and make your back-to-school shopping count this year.
The Food Revolution Team
Image taken from our dedicated Back-to-School Pinterest board.
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions