May’s Food Revolution Day ChallengesThu 01 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
May’s Monthly Challenges
This month we’re all about Food Revolution Day and with two weeks to go the countdown is really on!
Finalise your FRD2014 activities! If you’re planning on doing the cooking lesson with Jamie on May 16 then find out all about it here, including a lesson plan and a time zone converter. Whatever you are planning for the day, be sure to add it to our map by selecting the ‘SIGN UP’ button and let us know where you’ll be celebrating Food Revolution Day and how many people will be participating in your event(s), no matter how big or small!
Share your photos, videos, stories and recipes from your Food Revolution Day planning and events online using #FRD2014. We want to see what you’re up to all over the world so be sure to share your photos with us, if you’re sharing them online be sure to use the hash tag #FRD2014. On Instagram? Ready, steady, GO!
Make this month’s recipe of the month – The Rainbow Salad Wrap. Whether you make it at your FRD2014 event or just for lunch one day, let us know what you think and share your photos with us.
What are Monthly Challenges?
Every month, there will be different challenges that inspire Food Revolutionaries to engage with their communities. They are designed to make deeper connections with the thought leaders in the real food industry and connect with family and friends through fresh food.
At the beginning of every month, the challenges will be announced. The idea is to complete as many challenges as you can. As you complete the challenges, let us know how they went. We want to hear your stories, see your pictures and be able to show your successes through our various social media platforms. So get out there, have fun and make sure you share your story with us – we could be highlighting what you’ve been doing to the world!
Do you have suggestions for next month’s challenges?
Let us know at email@example.com.
Find out more about our Food Revolution Ambassador program and apply to become one here!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Images: Taken from April's monthly challenges: Terri Salminen, Debbie Thorpe, Sharon Badian, Mira Jarrar, Shannon Hobson
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!