Michelle And Jamie Top The Most Influential List!Fri 21 Dec 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Jamie named number two on the Greatist list of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness for his significant contributions in the field of health and wellness.
Yesterday Jamie Oliver was announced as the second most influential person in the world of fitness, health and happiness, second only to Michelle Obama!
The Greatist looks at factors such as social reach, trends set, products created, research contributed to, media coverage and professional certificates when trying to determine ‘The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness 2012’ list.
Jamie was named as number two for his work as a ‘chef and healthy eating advocate’ working to improve diets and poor cooking habits in the US and abroad. Find out more here.
Earlier in the year, Jamie was also named as number 7 in the ‘Top 15 Crusaders for Health in The Food Industry’.
Thanks to the Greatist for supporting Jamie and the Food Revolution. Here’s to creating an even greater movement in 2013!
The Food Revolution Team
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs