Michelle And Jamie Top The Most Influential List!Fri 21 Dec 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Jamie named number two on the Greatist list of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness for his significant contributions in the field of health and wellness.
Yesterday Jamie Oliver was announced as the second most influential person in the world of fitness, health and happiness, second only to Michelle Obama!
The Greatist looks at factors such as social reach, trends set, products created, research contributed to, media coverage and professional certificates when trying to determine ‘The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness 2012’ list.
Jamie was named as number two for his work as a ‘chef and healthy eating advocate’ working to improve diets and poor cooking habits in the US and abroad. Find out more here.
Earlier in the year, Jamie was also named as number 7 in the ‘Top 15 Crusaders for Health in The Food Industry’.
Thanks to the Greatist for supporting Jamie and the Food Revolution. Here’s to creating an even greater movement in 2013!
The Food Revolution Team
- Catch Up On Jamie’s Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less