Michelle And Jamie Top The Most Influential List!Fri 21 Dec 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Jamie named number two on the Greatist list of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness for his significant contributions in the field of health and wellness.
Yesterday Jamie Oliver was announced as the second most influential person in the world of fitness, health and happiness, second only to Michelle Obama!
The Greatist looks at factors such as social reach, trends set, products created, research contributed to, media coverage and professional certificates when trying to determine ‘The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness 2012’ list.
Jamie was named as number two for his work as a ‘chef and healthy eating advocate’ working to improve diets and poor cooking habits in the US and abroad. Find out more here.
Earlier in the year, Jamie was also named as number 7 in the ‘Top 15 Crusaders for Health in The Food Industry’.
Thanks to the Greatist for supporting Jamie and the Food Revolution. Here’s to creating an even greater movement in 2013!
The Food Revolution Team
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays