Michelle And Jamie Top The Most Influential List!Fri 21 Dec 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Jamie named number two on the Greatist list of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness for his significant contributions in the field of health and wellness.
Yesterday Jamie Oliver was announced as the second most influential person in the world of fitness, health and happiness, second only to Michelle Obama!
The Greatist looks at factors such as social reach, trends set, products created, research contributed to, media coverage and professional certificates when trying to determine ‘The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness 2012’ list.
Jamie was named as number two for his work as a ‘chef and healthy eating advocate’ working to improve diets and poor cooking habits in the US and abroad. Find out more here.
Earlier in the year, Jamie was also named as number 7 in the ‘Top 15 Crusaders for Health in The Food Industry’.
Thanks to the Greatist for supporting Jamie and the Food Revolution. Here’s to creating an even greater movement in 2013!
The Food Revolution Team
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!