Michelle And Jamie Top The Most Influential List!Fri 21 Dec 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Jamie named number two on the Greatist list of the 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness for his significant contributions in the field of health and wellness.
Yesterday Jamie Oliver was announced as the second most influential person in the world of fitness, health and happiness, second only to Michelle Obama!
The Greatist looks at factors such as social reach, trends set, products created, research contributed to, media coverage and professional certificates when trying to determine ‘The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness 2012’ list.
Jamie was named as number two for his work as a ‘chef and healthy eating advocate’ working to improve diets and poor cooking habits in the US and abroad. Find out more here.
Earlier in the year, Jamie was also named as number 7 in the ‘Top 15 Crusaders for Health in The Food Industry’.
Thanks to the Greatist for supporting Jamie and the Food Revolution. Here’s to creating an even greater movement in 2013!
The Food Revolution Team
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem