MOFILM Inspires Food Revolution Day VideosFri 11 May 2012
Story by MOFILM & The Food Revolution Team
In aid of Food Revolution Day MOFILM put out a search for people to submit celebratory and educational videos that encourage viewers to join the Food Revolution and stand up for real food!
The submissions are in, there are now 14 finalists and the countdown is on to find the winner - to be announced on Food Revolution Day, May 19th.
The public vote is open and ends on May 16th so vote for your favourite video and share with your friends. The winner will be chosen by a jury who will know how the public have voted so every vote counts! We’d love to know what you think.
View the top videos and get voting and sharing your favourite!
Final 14 Food Revolution Inspired Videos
• Nourishing NYC
• Different Point of View
• Stand Up to Bad Food!
• Rally Cry
• Cooking Food Why Bother?
• Food Revolution Farmers Market
• The Sweet Life?
• Healthy Life Tastes Better
• Healthy Choices For Your Children
• Veggies Are Sexy
• It Starts With You
• Food Revolution Song
• Art and Food
MOFILM & The Food Revolution Team
MOFILM inspires film-makers to create videos for big brands and social causes.
Find out more here: MOFILM Food Revolution Video Contest
Check out the Food Revolution Day Videos Page!
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!