One Month To Go Until #FRD2013Wed 17 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
With just one month to go until Food Revolution Day have you added your activity to our global map yet?
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need, plus some great ideas to make your event that extra bit special!
So far there are some amazing activities lined up from a public cooking class for youth in Tel Aviv, Israel to a real food picnic in Sydney and not to mention Jamie’s Food Revolution Day street party in London.
Be sure to add yours, or find one near you to attend here - join us in standing up for better food education and help keep cooking skills alive on May 17.
If you fancy celebrating Food Revolution Day at a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London HQ, then visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter this once in a lifetime competition! Hurry, entries close April 30.
Don't forget to join the conversation online and share your videos and images with us using the hash tag #FRD2013
Let the countdown commence!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays