One Month To Go Until #FRD2013Wed 17 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
With just one month to go until Food Revolution Day have you added your activity to our global map yet?
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need, plus some great ideas to make your event that extra bit special!
So far there are some amazing activities lined up from a public cooking class for youth in Tel Aviv, Israel to a real food picnic in Sydney and not to mention Jamie’s Food Revolution Day street party in London.
Be sure to add yours, or find one near you to attend here - join us in standing up for better food education and help keep cooking skills alive on May 17.
If you fancy celebrating Food Revolution Day at a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London HQ, then visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter this once in a lifetime competition! Hurry, entries close April 30.
Don't forget to join the conversation online and share your videos and images with us using the hash tag #FRD2013
Let the countdown commence!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA