One Month To Go Until #FRD2013Wed 17 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
With just one month to go until Food Revolution Day have you added your activity to our global map yet?
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need, plus some great ideas to make your event that extra bit special!
So far there are some amazing activities lined up from a public cooking class for youth in Tel Aviv, Israel to a real food picnic in Sydney and not to mention Jamie’s Food Revolution Day street party in London.
Be sure to add yours, or find one near you to attend here - join us in standing up for better food education and help keep cooking skills alive on May 17.
If you fancy celebrating Food Revolution Day at a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London HQ, then visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter this once in a lifetime competition! Hurry, entries close April 30.
Don't forget to join the conversation online and share your videos and images with us using the hash tag #FRD2013
Let the countdown commence!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!
- Are You Fed Up?
- Steal My Meals - A Natural Extension To A Love Of Cooking
- Getting Kids Excited About Real Food In Sweden