One Month To Go Until #FRD2013Wed 17 Apr 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
With just one month to go until Food Revolution Day have you added your activity to our global map yet?
Visit www.foodrevolutionday.com to get started, and check out this activity pack for all the information you need, plus some great ideas to make your event that extra bit special!
So far there are some amazing activities lined up from a public cooking class for youth in Tel Aviv, Israel to a real food picnic in Sydney and not to mention Jamie’s Food Revolution Day street party in London.
Be sure to add yours, or find one near you to attend here - join us in standing up for better food education and help keep cooking skills alive on May 17.
If you fancy celebrating Food Revolution Day at a cooking masterclass with Jamie himself at the London HQ, then visit www.prizeo.com/jamie to enter this once in a lifetime competition! Hurry, entries close April 30.
Don't forget to join the conversation online and share your videos and images with us using the hash tag #FRD2013
Let the countdown commence!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day