Watch Jamie On OprahThu 25 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
If you’re in the USA on Friday 26th March, look out for Jamie on Oprah (check local listings). He’ll be talking about the new series Jamie’s Food Revolution, which airs later that evening in a double episode (check local listings). Oprah has been a huge supporter of Jamie’s work over the last few years and invited him to take part in her 2009 network series ‘The Big Give’.
The show also features some of the local people from Huntington, WV, who play a major role in the Food Revolution series.
Also guesting on the show will be Ryan Seacrest, whose production company, Ryan Seacrest Productions, worked alongside Jamie’s Fresh One Productions on Jamie’s Food Revolution.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March – 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March– 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March – 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April – 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April – 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April – 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April – 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April – 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April – 9 pm EST
About the author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's online team.
Sign Jamie's petition
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day