Watch Jamie On OprahThu 25 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
If you’re in the USA on Friday 26th March, look out for Jamie on Oprah (check local listings). He’ll be talking about the new series Jamie’s Food Revolution, which airs later that evening in a double episode (check local listings). Oprah has been a huge supporter of Jamie’s work over the last few years and invited him to take part in her 2009 network series ‘The Big Give’.
The show also features some of the local people from Huntington, WV, who play a major role in the Food Revolution series.
Also guesting on the show will be Ryan Seacrest, whose production company, Ryan Seacrest Productions, worked alongside Jamie’s Fresh One Productions on Jamie’s Food Revolution.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March – 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March– 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March – 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April – 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April – 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April – 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April – 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April – 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April – 9 pm EST
About the author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's online team.
Sign Jamie's petition
- Food Revolution Day At Work In The Netherlands
- The Disco Salad In Vienna On May 17
- Creating A Waterfall Of Real Food, Cooking And Food Education
- Food For Thought On Food Revolution Day.
- Revolutionizing Food In Richmond
- Food Tasting For FRD2013 At Roehampton University
- Learning Knife Skills And Life Skills In Pittsburgh
- The Family Dinner Challenge
- A Potluck Of Fun For Food Revolution Day
- Jamie's Italian Celebrates Food Revolution Day
- The Ultimate Italian Supper For Food Revolution Day
- Announcing June’s Monthly Challenges
- Promoting The Mission For Better Food In Devon
- 'Mr. Zee's Apple Factory' Teaches Kids About Processed Food
- WITS Celebrates Food Revolution Day With Seasonal Greens
- Food Revolution Day In North Carolina Grows Even Stronger!
- 74 Countries Celebrate Food Revolution Day
- World Health Assembly Adopts New Targets
- Hong Kong Hungers For Better Food & Food Education
- Blog Of The Month - The Scoop On Nutrition