Watch Jamie On OprahThu 25 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
If you’re in the USA on Friday 26th March, look out for Jamie on Oprah (check local listings). He’ll be talking about the new series Jamie’s Food Revolution, which airs later that evening in a double episode (check local listings). Oprah has been a huge supporter of Jamie’s work over the last few years and invited him to take part in her 2009 network series ‘The Big Give’.
The show also features some of the local people from Huntington, WV, who play a major role in the Food Revolution series.
Also guesting on the show will be Ryan Seacrest, whose production company, Ryan Seacrest Productions, worked alongside Jamie’s Fresh One Productions on Jamie’s Food Revolution.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March – 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March– 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March – 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April – 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April – 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April – 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April – 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April – 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April – 9 pm EST
About the author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's online team.
Sign Jamie's petition
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs