Watch Jamie On OprahThu 25 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
If you’re in the USA on Friday 26th March, look out for Jamie on Oprah (check local listings). He’ll be talking about the new series Jamie’s Food Revolution, which airs later that evening in a double episode (check local listings). Oprah has been a huge supporter of Jamie’s work over the last few years and invited him to take part in her 2009 network series ‘The Big Give’.
The show also features some of the local people from Huntington, WV, who play a major role in the Food Revolution series.
Also guesting on the show will be Ryan Seacrest, whose production company, Ryan Seacrest Productions, worked alongside Jamie’s Fresh One Productions on Jamie’s Food Revolution.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March – 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March– 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March – 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April – 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April – 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April – 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April – 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April – 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April – 9 pm EST
About the author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's online team.
Sign Jamie's petition
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem