Revolutionary Recipes In 2013Thu 19 Dec 2013
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Every year we like to share some of our Food Revolution recipes with our community, to inspire them to cook from scratch, try new foods and make healthier versions of old favorites and 2013 was no exception!
From January to December we shared a different recipe and encouraged our community to make it at home, adding their own twist if they liked.
Here’s our run-down of recipes from 2013, if you made any of them be sure to let us know by adding your comments and photos to our Food Revolution Community page.
Everyday Green Chopped Salad
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
Simplest Fruit Salad
Chargrilled Chicken Kebabs
Share your recipes and photos with us by either posting on our Food Revolution Community page or tagging @foodrev in your twitter and Instagram posts. Whether one of our recipes or your own, we want to see your real food photos from 2013!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary