Revolutionary Recipes In 2013Thu 19 Dec 2013
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Every year we like to share some of our Food Revolution recipes with our community, to inspire them to cook from scratch, try new foods and make healthier versions of old favorites and 2013 was no exception!
From January to December we shared a different recipe and encouraged our community to make it at home, adding their own twist if they liked.
Here’s our run-down of recipes from 2013, if you made any of them be sure to let us know by adding your comments and photos to our Food Revolution Community page.
Everyday Green Chopped Salad
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
Simplest Fruit Salad
Chargrilled Chicken Kebabs
Share your recipes and photos with us by either posting on our Food Revolution Community page or tagging @foodrev in your twitter and Instagram posts. Whether one of our recipes or your own, we want to see your real food photos from 2013!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Why A 10-year Old Thinks Being Healthy Is Cool
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival