Revolutionary Recipes In 2013Thu 19 Dec 2013
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Every year we like to share some of our Food Revolution recipes with our community, to inspire them to cook from scratch, try new foods and make healthier versions of old favorites and 2013 was no exception!
From January to December we shared a different recipe and encouraged our community to make it at home, adding their own twist if they liked.
Here’s our run-down of recipes from 2013, if you made any of them be sure to let us know by adding your comments and photos to our Food Revolution Community page.
Everyday Green Chopped Salad
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
Simplest Fruit Salad
Chargrilled Chicken Kebabs
Share your recipes and photos with us by either posting on our Food Revolution Community page or tagging @foodrev in your twitter and Instagram posts. Whether one of our recipes or your own, we want to see your real food photos from 2013!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table