Revolutionary Recipes In 2013Thu 19 Dec 2013
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Every year we like to share some of our Food Revolution recipes with our community, to inspire them to cook from scratch, try new foods and make healthier versions of old favorites and 2013 was no exception!
From January to December we shared a different recipe and encouraged our community to make it at home, adding their own twist if they liked.
Hereís our run-down of recipes from 2013, if you made any of them be sure to let us know by adding your comments and photos to our Food Revolution Community page.
Everyday Green Chopped Salad
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
Simplest Fruit Salad
Chargrilled Chicken Kebabs
Share your recipes and photos with us by either posting on our Food Revolution Community page or tagging @foodrev in your twitter and Instagram posts. Whether one of our recipes or your own, we want to see your real food photos from 2013!
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- Aprilís Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: Itís Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem