How YOU Can Support Food Education This Valentine’s Day!Thu 07 Feb 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Team
This year as you shop for your loved one, we've got a unique way for you to support hands-on food education at the same time!
Simply download our free online fundraising tool, and as you get your gifts online for your sweetheart, a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.
So whether you’re shopping for flowers and jewellery, personalized Valentine’s cards, or fragrances, gifts and clothing, you can help raise funds for projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, home and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Click here to download our online fundraising tool, the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving, Assistant today – it’s easy, it’s safe and it’s free – and help make a real difference as you spoil your loved this Valentine's Day!
If you have question about the fundraising tool, or specific products, email the Giving Assistant support team at email@example.com and who will be happy to answer your questions and tell you how much any product from partner websites will raise for better food education! Alternatively you can also tweet your questions to @GivingAssistant.
The Food Revolution Team
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table