How YOU Can Support Food Education This Valentine’s Day!Thu 07 Feb 2013
Story by The Food Revolution Team
This year as you shop for your loved one, we've got a unique way for you to support hands-on food education at the same time!
Simply download our free online fundraising tool, and as you get your gifts online for your sweetheart, a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation.
So whether you’re shopping for flowers and jewellery, personalized Valentine’s cards, or fragrances, gifts and clothing, you can help raise funds for projects that work to bring better food education to schools, communities, home and businesses through awareness-raising initiatives and hands-on food education programs.
Click here to download our online fundraising tool, the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation Giving, Assistant today – it’s easy, it’s safe and it’s free – and help make a real difference as you spoil your loved this Valentine's Day!
If you have question about the fundraising tool, or specific products, email the Giving Assistant support team at email@example.com and who will be happy to answer your questions and tell you how much any product from partner websites will raise for better food education! Alternatively you can also tweet your questions to @GivingAssistant.
The Food Revolution Team
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem
- Why A 10-year Old Thinks Being Healthy Is Cool
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine