Support The Food Revolution All Year Long!Wed 30 May 2012
Story by Katie Horgan
Did you know that you can support the Food Revolution and stand up for real food all year long with the FREE Food Revolution Giving Assistant?
The Giving Assistant is a simple online tool - a browser app - that makes it effortless to raise money to benefit the Food Revolution, supporting better food education. The best part? There is absolutely no cost to you. That's zip, zero, nada!
Once the Giving Assistant is installed in your browser (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) here's how it works:
• You buy a cookbook online: Perhaps the Food Revolution has inspired you to learn to cook more meals, so you decide you’d like to a new cookbook from www.amazon.com. When you complete your purchase, a portion of your purchase automatically goes to the Food Revolution campaign.
• You book your summer vacation on Expedia: Summer is nearly here, and you might decide you need a little getaway. You decide to book a trip to Hawaii on www.expedia.com. When you complete your purchase, a portion of your purchase automatically goes to the Food Revolution campaign.
• You buy a movie ticket on Fandango: The Dark Night Rises releases in July. You decide to purchase your movie ticket on www.fandango.com in advance, because you know the movie will be sold out! When you complete your purchase, a portion of your purchase automatically goes to the Food Revolution campaign.
The funds are donated from our online retail parters who pay a commission to drive traffic to their sites. We have hundreds of online partners, such as Amazon, Gap, and BestBuy, and it doesn’t cost you a thing (note that the percentage of your purchase donated to the campaign differs between retail partners).
Join the 3,000 supporters who have installed the Giving Assistant, and download for free today to support better food education!
Have a question about the Giving Assistant? Please don’t hesitate to ask our tech team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
About the author: Katie Horgan is Head of marketing and operations at globalmojo, a runner, health advocate, foodie, and supporter of the Food Revolution!
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem