T-Fal And Hyperion Join The Food RevolutionThu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
T-Fal and Hyperion Donating Cookware and Cookbooks to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation in Support of the Food Revolution!
It is hard to believe that the first series of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution in 2010 would lead to the call for a real food movement, the creation of the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation and two years on have captured a global audience and amazing active community standing up for real food!
As we grow and develop our projects spanning schools and youth, business health and wellness, community projects and food policy and awareness we increasingly look for ways to work with like-minded individuals and organizations but equally work alongside Jamie’s product partners as across the Jamie Oliver Group the foundation projects are at the heart of everything we in the US, UK, Australia and beyond.
Some of Jamie's titles with Hyperion, our Food Revolution supporter.
With this in mind we were delighted when T-Fal and Hyperion in America agreed to support the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation by donating Jamie Oliver products to the Food Revolution. Big thanks to them for joining the cause!
Through these great cookware sets and cookbooks we can share move love with our community offering great prizes and through them putting great kitchen kit and recipe know-how in to the hands of families to enjoy cooking from scratch.
Find out how you could win a 10-piece Jamie Oliver T-Fal cookware set by getting involved in our back-to-school campaign here!
The Food Revolution Team
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution