The Best And Worst School Lunches Of Last SemesterThu 12 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
After an exciting first semester for the photo wall with over 200 uploads, 34,000 ratings and over 300,000 visitors we shared the Top 10 Best and Worst School Lunches as voted for by the community at the end of last year.
From these Top 10’s Jamie and the Food Revolution team chose our Best and Worst and got in touch with the people who uploaded the photos to find out some more about their chosen school lunch and let them know they would receive a signed Jamie cookbook. Find out more below on the chosen Best and Worst lunches below.
The Best School Lunch
Submitted by: Lynn, Santa Fe
The Lunch: Green & White Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce and Green Salad School Lunch
Read more here.
The Worst School Lunch
Submitted by: Rachel, Wisonsin
The Lunch: ‘Whole Grain’ Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Scooby Doo snack crackers and peaches in syrup
Read more here.
The Photo Wall is back open again after the holidays and we are planning some exciting improvements to the wall for this school year so keep checking back, rating and uploading your school lunches!
The School Lunch Photo Wall
The Food Revolution Team
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution