The Best And Worst School Lunches Of Last SemesterThu 12 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
After an exciting first semester for the photo wall with over 200 uploads, 34,000 ratings and over 300,000 visitors we shared the Top 10 Best and Worst School Lunches as voted for by the community at the end of last year.
From these Top 10’s Jamie and the Food Revolution team chose our Best and Worst and got in touch with the people who uploaded the photos to find out some more about their chosen school lunch and let them know they would receive a signed Jamie cookbook. Find out more below on the chosen Best and Worst lunches below.
The Best School Lunch
Submitted by: Lynn, Santa Fe
The Lunch: Green & White Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce and Green Salad School Lunch
Read more here.
The Worst School Lunch
Submitted by: Rachel, Wisonsin
The Lunch: ‘Whole Grain’ Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Scooby Doo snack crackers and peaches in syrup
Read more here.
The Photo Wall is back open again after the holidays and we are planning some exciting improvements to the wall for this school year so keep checking back, rating and uploading your school lunches!
The School Lunch Photo Wall
The Food Revolution Team
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A