The Best And Worst School Lunches Of Last SemesterThu 12 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
After an exciting first semester for the photo wall with over 200 uploads, 34,000 ratings and over 300,000 visitors we shared the Top 10 Best and Worst School Lunches as voted for by the community at the end of last year.
From these Top 10’s Jamie and the Food Revolution team chose our Best and Worst and got in touch with the people who uploaded the photos to find out some more about their chosen school lunch and let them know they would receive a signed Jamie cookbook. Find out more below on the chosen Best and Worst lunches below.
The Best School Lunch
Submitted by: Lynn, Santa Fe
The Lunch: Green & White Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce and Green Salad School Lunch
Read more here.
The Worst School Lunch
Submitted by: Rachel, Wisonsin
The Lunch: ‘Whole Grain’ Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Scooby Doo snack crackers and peaches in syrup
Read more here.
The Photo Wall is back open again after the holidays and we are planning some exciting improvements to the wall for this school year so keep checking back, rating and uploading your school lunches!
The School Lunch Photo Wall
The Food Revolution Team
- Catch Up On Jamie’s Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less