The Best And Worst School Lunches Of Last SemesterThu 12 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
After an exciting first semester for the photo wall with over 200 uploads, 34,000 ratings and over 300,000 visitors we shared the Top 10 Best and Worst School Lunches as voted for by the community at the end of last year.
From these Top 10’s Jamie and the Food Revolution team chose our Best and Worst and got in touch with the people who uploaded the photos to find out some more about their chosen school lunch and let them know they would receive a signed Jamie cookbook. Find out more below on the chosen Best and Worst lunches below.
The Best School Lunch
Submitted by: Lynn, Santa Fe
The Lunch: Green & White Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce and Green Salad School Lunch
Read more here.
The Worst School Lunch
Submitted by: Rachel, Wisonsin
The Lunch: ‘Whole Grain’ Corn Dogs, Tater Tots, Scooby Doo snack crackers and peaches in syrup
Read more here.
The Photo Wall is back open again after the holidays and we are planning some exciting improvements to the wall for this school year so keep checking back, rating and uploading your school lunches!
The School Lunch Photo Wall
The Food Revolution Team
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs
- Yummy Supper: A Vehicle Of Deliciousness
- Berkeley’s Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges