The Food Revolution Community Ambassador ProgramWed 25 Jul 2012
Story by Sarah Curl
The Soon-to-Launch Food Revolution Community Ambassador Program Aims To Engage Leaders Throughout the Year and Reach Communities Worldwide
Following on from Food Revolution Day 2012, where Ambassadors and volunteers ignited a fire for real food in their communities, we have some exciting news.
Monthly Ambassador Program
Next month, we’ll be launching our monthly Ambassador Program with some exciting initiatives to continue the community movement and to get the Food Revolution started in even more communities across the world.
The Ambassador Program will engage people throughout the year. We’ll be conducting monthly challenges, a participating forum and holding monthly calls for our Ambassadors. We’ve seen the dedication and commitment that many of our ambassadors have put forth and we want to support this movement and extend involvement year round. We have over 160 ambassadors in over 30 countries and counting!
Do You Want To Be A Food Revolution Ambassador?
Do you have a deep commitment for real, fresh and sustainable foods? Are you already communicating and organizing events with the thought leaders in the real food community?
We are looking for Ambassadors to play a leadership in connecting individuals, schools, businesses and organizations at a local level to ensure their collective voice is heard. Being an Ambassador is a great way to use some of your knowledge and skills to share with your community. Do you think you or someone you know would make a great Ambassador? Apply today!
The role of a Food Revolution Ambassador:
• Engaging with the key players in the real food community.
• Interacting year round and identifying avenues to reach out to your community.
• To support those who are looking to get further involved.
• Report updates and details to the Food Revolution Team so we can share your accomplishments.
Our Food Revolution Ambassadors have shown a dedication to real food, a commitment to engaging others, and are keen to start conversations and create meaningful connections in their community. Check out the 130 plus cities across the world that have already started a Food Revolution in their community here and apply to be a Food Revolution Ambassador and start the conversation in your local community here.
Do you still have questions and want to get in touch?
Check out our Ambassadors App on our Facebook page for more information on what Ambassadors do and how you can get involved or email me with any other questions you have.
We look forward to supporting your efforts so stay tuned to see what’s coming up that you can get involved with in August!
Thanks so very much.
Food Revolution Community ManagerEmail: email@example.com
- Berkeley’s Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council