Top 10 Worst Processed FoodsWed 27 Oct 2010
Processed food is hard to avoid these days. It's everywhere and often sold as ‘healthy’. But awareness of the negative impacts of regular consumption is growing.
By reading the ingredients lists on the foods you buy, understanding what you are eating and cooking more fresh food for yourself and your family you can become empowered to make the right food choices. Ingredients lists shouldn't be a long list of unpronounceable things you've never heard of. Avoid processed foods and you will see and feel the benefits.
We asked the Food Revolution Community on Facebook what, in their opinion, was the worst processed food and hundreds of you posted your picks. Here are the results!
About the author: Janey Gourlay is the Campaigns Assistant for the Food Revolution
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words