Trudie Styler Donates To Jamie’s Food RevolutionFri 14 May 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Trudie Styler has given a very generous donation to Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign this week. Huge thanks to Trudie for such fantastic support.
Big thanks to all of the people across America who have made private donations to the Revolution. Every dollar pledged will make a difference and so far we have received an amazing $50,000.
Jamie has received thousands of requests for help and advice through our enquiries and blogs. The money raised will help to fund an online community for the Food Revolution and to build the toolkits, advice and educational material which you have been asking for. These will help you to change things in your community, to give kids food skills for life, to guide you through school meal reform and support you to inspire people all over America to get cooking again.
“This Revolution is not just about food” says Jamie, “it’s about changing peoples’ lives. I’ve been overwhelmed by the huge support and encouragement I have received from people all over the country. It shows that the way we eat is an issue close to the heart of America. With your generous donations, we will be able to build a community which will connect people and give them a powerful voice for change.”
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges