Trudie Styler Donates To Jamie’s Food RevolutionFri 14 May 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Trudie Styler has given a very generous donation to Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign this week. Huge thanks to Trudie for such fantastic support.
Big thanks to all of the people across America who have made private donations to the Revolution. Every dollar pledged will make a difference and so far we have received an amazing $50,000.
Jamie has received thousands of requests for help and advice through our enquiries and blogs. The money raised will help to fund an online community for the Food Revolution and to build the toolkits, advice and educational material which you have been asking for. These will help you to change things in your community, to give kids food skills for life, to guide you through school meal reform and support you to inspire people all over America to get cooking again.
“This Revolution is not just about food” says Jamie, “it’s about changing peoples’ lives. I’ve been overwhelmed by the huge support and encouragement I have received from people all over the country. It shows that the way we eat is an issue close to the heart of America. With your generous donations, we will be able to build a community which will connect people and give them a powerful voice for change.”
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food