Trudie Styler Donates To Jamie’s Food RevolutionFri 14 May 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Trudie Styler has given a very generous donation to Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign this week. Huge thanks to Trudie for such fantastic support.
Big thanks to all of the people across America who have made private donations to the Revolution. Every dollar pledged will make a difference and so far we have received an amazing $50,000.
Jamie has received thousands of requests for help and advice through our enquiries and blogs. The money raised will help to fund an online community for the Food Revolution and to build the toolkits, advice and educational material which you have been asking for. These will help you to change things in your community, to give kids food skills for life, to guide you through school meal reform and support you to inspire people all over America to get cooking again.
“This Revolution is not just about food” says Jamie, “it’s about changing peoples’ lives. I’ve been overwhelmed by the huge support and encouragement I have received from people all over the country. It shows that the way we eat is an issue close to the heart of America. With your generous donations, we will be able to build a community which will connect people and give them a powerful voice for change.”
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs