Trudie Styler Donates To Jamie’s Food RevolutionFri 14 May 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
Trudie Styler has given a very generous donation to Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign this week. Huge thanks to Trudie for such fantastic support.
Big thanks to all of the people across America who have made private donations to the Revolution. Every dollar pledged will make a difference and so far we have received an amazing $50,000.
Jamie has received thousands of requests for help and advice through our enquiries and blogs. The money raised will help to fund an online community for the Food Revolution and to build the toolkits, advice and educational material which you have been asking for. These will help you to change things in your community, to give kids food skills for life, to guide you through school meal reform and support you to inspire people all over America to get cooking again.
“This Revolution is not just about food” says Jamie, “it’s about changing peoples’ lives. I’ve been overwhelmed by the huge support and encouragement I have received from people all over the country. It shows that the way we eat is an issue close to the heart of America. With your generous donations, we will be able to build a community which will connect people and give them a powerful voice for change.”
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
Find out more about Jamie's Food Revolution.
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions