Twitter Party #1: Food Revolution Episode 1 After-partyMon 18 Apr 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Food Rev on Twitter:
Whilst Season 2 is on air in the US (ABC Tuesday’s 8/7c) join us for our weekly Food Revolution Episode After-Parties, every Wednesday following each new episode on Tuesday. We discuss the show, key issues and follow up on the best tweets each week!
Twitter Party #1: Wednesday April 13 2011
Party Helpers: ScatteredMom & FedUpWithLunch
Q1. So ....... what did you guys think of the first episode?? #foodrevparty
Q2. How do you explain to people relevance of knowing where food comes from? #foodrevparty
Q3. What good school food projects have people seen out there? #foodrevparty
Q4. How do we feel about kids getting 8 spoons of sugar a day from 2 flavored milks at school?” #foodrevparty
TOP 5 TWEETS
I take my kids to food factories, farms & orchards & then we talk about where foods come from and/or made. #foodrevparty
@StefAlmond Stefanie Almond
Not all schools are against change. Huge obstacles, zero budget. Trying our best to make it healthier. #foodrevparty
1st episode was very moving. All that sugar in the bus... Evn made me look at my sugar intake. Thks #foodrevparty
Providing healthy meal options & educating children IS NOT compromising their freedom. #foodrevolution
@big_benford Cathy Benford
@jamieoliver Maybe we should set the example and lay off all the sugar in our coffee, etc.... #foodrevparty
Next Party: Episode 2 After Party: Wednesday April 20 7pm EST / 4pm PST
The Food Revolution Team
FB: Food Revolution Community
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!