Twitter Party #1: Food Revolution Episode 1 After-partyMon 18 Apr 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Food Rev on Twitter:
Whilst Season 2 is on air in the US (ABC Tuesday’s 8/7c) join us for our weekly Food Revolution Episode After-Parties, every Wednesday following each new episode on Tuesday. We discuss the show, key issues and follow up on the best tweets each week!
Twitter Party #1: Wednesday April 13 2011
Party Helpers: ScatteredMom & FedUpWithLunch
Q1. So ....... what did you guys think of the first episode?? #foodrevparty
Q2. How do you explain to people relevance of knowing where food comes from? #foodrevparty
Q3. What good school food projects have people seen out there? #foodrevparty
Q4. How do we feel about kids getting 8 spoons of sugar a day from 2 flavored milks at school?” #foodrevparty
TOP 5 TWEETS
I take my kids to food factories, farms & orchards & then we talk about where foods come from and/or made. #foodrevparty
@StefAlmond Stefanie Almond
Not all schools are against change. Huge obstacles, zero budget. Trying our best to make it healthier. #foodrevparty
1st episode was very moving. All that sugar in the bus... Evn made me look at my sugar intake. Thks #foodrevparty
Providing healthy meal options & educating children IS NOT compromising their freedom. #foodrevolution
@big_benford Cathy Benford
@jamieoliver Maybe we should set the example and lay off all the sugar in our coffee, etc.... #foodrevparty
Next Party: Episode 2 After Party: Wednesday April 20 7pm EST / 4pm PST
The Food Revolution Team
FB: Food Revolution Community
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home
- A Real Food Picnic For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Orford Festival Of Food For Food Revolution Day
- Everyone’s Revolution: Eating Well For Less
- Make A Healthy Lunch This Food Revolution Day!
- Announcing May’s Monthly Challenges
- Teaching A Love Of Real Food Around The World