Watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution On ABC Tv Starting SundaySat 20 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
Jamie has made a new series for the ABC American TV network about food how families eat, what kids get at school and why, like the UK, the diet of processed food and snacks is causing so many health and obesity problems. The series is set in Huntington, West Virginia.
Jamie's challenge is to see if he can get a whole community cooking again. He works with the school lunch ladies and local families to get everyone back in the kitchen and making tasty meals with fresh ingredients no packets, no cheating. He's started a Food Revolution: to get people all over America to reconnect with their food and change the way they eat.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April 9 pm EST
About the Author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's Olivers online team
Join Jamie's Food Revolution
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- Julys Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!