Watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution On ABC Tv Starting SundaySat 20 Mar 2010
Story by Monisha Saldanha
Jamie has made a new series for the ABC American TV network about food – how families eat, what kids get at school and why, like the UK, the diet of processed food and snacks is causing so many health and obesity problems. The series is set in Huntington, West Virginia.
Jamie's challenge is to see if he can get a whole community cooking again. He works with the school lunch ladies and local families to get everyone back in the kitchen and making tasty meals with fresh ingredients – no packets, no cheating. He's started a Food Revolution: to get people all over America to reconnect with their food and change the way they eat.
Don't miss Jamie Oliver on the ABC network:
Episode 1 Sunday 21st March 10pm EST (sneak peak!)
Episode 1 Friday 26th March – 8pm EST
Episode 2 Friday 26th March– 9pm EST
Episode 2 Saturday 27th March – 4pm EST (repeat)
Episode 3 Friday 2nd April – 9pm EST
Episode 3 Saturday 3rd April – 3pm EST (repeat)
Episode 4 Friday 9th April – 9 pm EST
Episode 4 Saturday 10th April – 3 pm EST (repeat)
Episode 5 Friday 16th April – 9 pm EST
Season finale Friday 23rd April – 9 pm EST
About the Author: Monisha Saldanha works on Jamie's Olivers online team
Join Jamie's Food Revolution
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution
- Huntington’s Kitchen Still Going Strong!
- Little Chef Cooks: Making Cooking More Accessible To Kids