Watch Our LIVE Holiday Hangout!Wed 28 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Tomorrow see’s the last Food Revolution Community Google+ Hangout for this year, and we’re ending with a holiday special!
At 11am PST/7pm GMT tomorrow, we’ll be joined by some chefs and cooks from across the world to talk about holiday cooking, to share their real food holiday traditions and their top tips for cooking for family and friends over the holiday season. We’ll also be talking about how our participants got involved in cooking, what inspired them to stand up for real food and how they are sharing their love for cooking with their communities.
Tune in to watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT on www.google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity!
Our global line-up of chefs include:
• Shane Valentine, San Rafael, California – Food Revolution Ambassador, author and activist (you may recognize him from our Food Revolution Day 2012 Google+ Hangout with Jamie Oliver)
• Barry Lewis, Weston Super Mare, UK - home taught chef and creator of My Virgin Kitchen
• Eleni Melirrytou, Athens, Greece - Food Revolution Ambassador and cooking teacher
• Ben Kramer, Winnepeg, Canada - Executive Chef of the Diversity Food Services & Elements at the University of Winnipeg and a Food Revolution Ambassador.
Find out more about our participants here.
Watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT.
Have you got questions about holiday cooking?
Let us know by posting on our Food Revolution Community page, tweeting us @foodrev with the hash tag #foodrevhangout or by commenting directly on google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity during the hangout!
See you online for some holiday cooking fun!
The Food Revolution Team
- Students Cook For The Homeless On Food Revolution Day
- Momentum Grows For Food Education Campaign!
- Penguin China Cooks Up A Food Revolution!
- Catch Up On Jamie’s Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Let’s Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home