Watch Our LIVE Holiday Hangout!Wed 28 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Tomorrow see’s the last Food Revolution Community Google+ Hangout for this year, and we’re ending with a holiday special!
At 11am PST/7pm GMT tomorrow, we’ll be joined by some chefs and cooks from across the world to talk about holiday cooking, to share their real food holiday traditions and their top tips for cooking for family and friends over the holiday season. We’ll also be talking about how our participants got involved in cooking, what inspired them to stand up for real food and how they are sharing their love for cooking with their communities.
Tune in to watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT on www.google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity!
Our global line-up of chefs include:
• Shane Valentine, San Rafael, California – Food Revolution Ambassador, author and activist (you may recognize him from our Food Revolution Day 2012 Google+ Hangout with Jamie Oliver)
• Barry Lewis, Weston Super Mare, UK - home taught chef and creator of My Virgin Kitchen
• Eleni Melirrytou, Athens, Greece - Food Revolution Ambassador and cooking teacher
• Ben Kramer, Winnepeg, Canada - Executive Chef of the Diversity Food Services & Elements at the University of Winnipeg and a Food Revolution Ambassador.
Find out more about our participants here.
Watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT.
Have you got questions about holiday cooking?
Let us know by posting on our Food Revolution Community page, tweeting us @foodrev with the hash tag #foodrevhangout or by commenting directly on google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity during the hangout!
See you online for some holiday cooking fun!
The Food Revolution Team
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!