Watch Our LIVE Holiday Hangout!Wed 28 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Tomorrow see’s the last Food Revolution Community Google+ Hangout for this year, and we’re ending with a holiday special!
At 11am PST/7pm GMT tomorrow, we’ll be joined by some chefs and cooks from across the world to talk about holiday cooking, to share their real food holiday traditions and their top tips for cooking for family and friends over the holiday season. We’ll also be talking about how our participants got involved in cooking, what inspired them to stand up for real food and how they are sharing their love for cooking with their communities.
Tune in to watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT on www.google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity!
Our global line-up of chefs include:
• Shane Valentine, San Rafael, California – Food Revolution Ambassador, author and activist (you may recognize him from our Food Revolution Day 2012 Google+ Hangout with Jamie Oliver)
• Barry Lewis, Weston Super Mare, UK - home taught chef and creator of My Virgin Kitchen
• Eleni Melirrytou, Athens, Greece - Food Revolution Ambassador and cooking teacher
• Ben Kramer, Winnepeg, Canada - Executive Chef of the Diversity Food Services & Elements at the University of Winnipeg and a Food Revolution Ambassador.
Find out more about our participants here.
Watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT.
Have you got questions about holiday cooking?
Let us know by posting on our Food Revolution Community page, tweeting us @foodrev with the hash tag #foodrevhangout or by commenting directly on google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity during the hangout!
See you online for some holiday cooking fun!
The Food Revolution Team
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges