Watch Our LIVE Holiday Hangout!Wed 28 Nov 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Tomorrow see’s the last Food Revolution Community Google+ Hangout for this year, and we’re ending with a holiday special!
At 11am PST/7pm GMT tomorrow, we’ll be joined by some chefs and cooks from across the world to talk about holiday cooking, to share their real food holiday traditions and their top tips for cooking for family and friends over the holiday season. We’ll also be talking about how our participants got involved in cooking, what inspired them to stand up for real food and how they are sharing their love for cooking with their communities.
Tune in to watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT on www.google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity!
Our global line-up of chefs include:
• Shane Valentine, San Rafael, California – Food Revolution Ambassador, author and activist (you may recognize him from our Food Revolution Day 2012 Google+ Hangout with Jamie Oliver)
• Barry Lewis, Weston Super Mare, UK - home taught chef and creator of My Virgin Kitchen
• Eleni Melirrytou, Athens, Greece - Food Revolution Ambassador and cooking teacher
• Ben Kramer, Winnepeg, Canada - Executive Chef of the Diversity Food Services & Elements at the University of Winnipeg and a Food Revolution Ambassador.
Find out more about our participants here.
Watch LIVE tomorrow, November 29, at 11am PST/7pm GMT.
Have you got questions about holiday cooking?
Let us know by posting on our Food Revolution Community page, tweeting us @foodrev with the hash tag #foodrevhangout or by commenting directly on google.com/+foodrevolutioncommunity during the hangout!
See you online for some holiday cooking fun!
The Food Revolution Team
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem
- Why A 10-year Old Thinks Being Healthy Is Cool
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine