We’re On Pinterest And Google+, Join Us!Tue 24 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
As the Food Revolution Community continues to grow in size on Twitter and Facebook, we thought it was time to expand our social network presence, so that we can reach out to as many Food Revolutionaries as possible.
So this month we have been launching some new social media platforms and we are excited to tell you that you can now also find us on Google+ and Pinterest!
Join hundreds of other Food Revolutionaries and add the Food Revolution Community Google+ to your circles. We will be using the platform to share news, engage in conversations and from time to hosting Google Hangouts, with millions of people already using the social media platform we knew we just had to join.
Created by one of the masterminds behind Facebook, the Food Revolution is now on Pinterest, an exciting social media platform, which is already being used by millions across the globe. This invite only network provides a great platform for us to be able to pin items of interest, allow users to follow us and re-pin items - whether it’s a food blog, a food revolution recipe, a news item or something relating to food education. There something for everyone, so come on over and start pinning!
See you online!
The Food Revolution Team
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem
- Why A 10-year Old Thinks Being Healthy Is Cool
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill