We’re On Pinterest And Google+, Join Us!Tue 24 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
As the Food Revolution Community continues to grow in size on Twitter and Facebook, we thought it was time to expand our social network presence, so that we can reach out to as many Food Revolutionaries as possible.
So this month we have been launching some new social media platforms and we are excited to tell you that you can now also find us on Google+ and Pinterest!
Join hundreds of other Food Revolutionaries and add the Food Revolution Community Google+ to your circles. We will be using the platform to share news, engage in conversations and from time to hosting Google Hangouts, with millions of people already using the social media platform we knew we just had to join.
Created by one of the masterminds behind Facebook, the Food Revolution is now on Pinterest, an exciting social media platform, which is already being used by millions across the globe. This invite only network provides a great platform for us to be able to pin items of interest, allow users to follow us and re-pin items - whether it’s a food blog, a food revolution recipe, a news item or something relating to food education. There something for everyone, so come on over and start pinning!
See you online!
The Food Revolution Team
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table