We’re On Pinterest And Google+, Join Us!Tue 24 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
As the Food Revolution Community continues to grow in size on Twitter and Facebook, we thought it was time to expand our social network presence, so that we can reach out to as many Food Revolutionaries as possible.
So this month we have been launching some new social media platforms and we are excited to tell you that you can now also find us on Google+ and Pinterest!
Join hundreds of other Food Revolutionaries and add the Food Revolution Community Google+ to your circles. We will be using the platform to share news, engage in conversations and from time to hosting Google Hangouts, with millions of people already using the social media platform we knew we just had to join.
Created by one of the masterminds behind Facebook, the Food Revolution is now on Pinterest, an exciting social media platform, which is already being used by millions across the globe. This invite only network provides a great platform for us to be able to pin items of interest, allow users to follow us and re-pin items - whether it’s a food blog, a food revolution recipe, a news item or something relating to food education. There something for everyone, so come on over and start pinning!
See you online!
The Food Revolution Team
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words