We’re On Pinterest And Google+, Join Us!Tue 24 Jan 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
As the Food Revolution Community continues to grow in size on Twitter and Facebook, we thought it was time to expand our social network presence, so that we can reach out to as many Food Revolutionaries as possible.
So this month we have been launching some new social media platforms and we are excited to tell you that you can now also find us on Google+ and Pinterest!
Join hundreds of other Food Revolutionaries and add the Food Revolution Community Google+ to your circles. We will be using the platform to share news, engage in conversations and from time to hosting Google Hangouts, with millions of people already using the social media platform we knew we just had to join.
Created by one of the masterminds behind Facebook, the Food Revolution is now on Pinterest, an exciting social media platform, which is already being used by millions across the globe. This invite only network provides a great platform for us to be able to pin items of interest, allow users to follow us and re-pin items - whether it’s a food blog, a food revolution recipe, a news item or something relating to food education. There something for everyone, so come on over and start pinning!
See you online!
The Food Revolution Team
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!