Win A Cooking Lesson With JamieMon 08 Apr 2013
Story by Food Revolution Team
To celebrate Jamie Oliver’s amazing Food Revolution Day you and a friend can win the chance to cook and have dinner with the man himself.
Wherever you are in the world* we’ll pay for your flights to London, four nights accommodation at a lovely hotel, throw in £1,000 spending money and then get you to Jamie’s office for a cooking session and dinner. There is only one winner, so you will get Jamie all to yourself.
All you have to do is make a donation on Prizeo – minimum of three pounds – and get entered into the prize draw.
All money will go towards Jamie’s Better Food Foundation UK which aims to improve awareness about good food across the globe, including the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA) and our partners in Australia the Good Foundation.
Food Revolution Day is on May 17th this year, and will again bring communities and people of all ages and cultures together to celebrate good food and promote better understanding of food to ultimately help people lead better lives..
Jamie said: “I can’t wait to meet the pair who win this prize, we’ll have a good old-fashioned laugh and cook up a storm together.
“It’s really important we make as big a noise as possible for Food Revolution Day on May 17; shouting about what makes good food, sharing our own experiences in making everyone more aware of healthy options and understanding the food we’re getting stuck into.”
So enter now and win the cook-up of a lifetime.
*Regrettably, the residents of certain countries will be unable to enter the competition for a variety of reasons, which include local sweepstake laws and compliance legislation. These countries are Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Belgium, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Quebec, Portugal, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Indonesia, Yemen and all African nations with the exception of South Africa.
- Pilot Light Chefs Spark Food Education In Chicago
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions