Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Chilli & five-spice wings
snacks and sides | serves 6
1. Preheat the oven and a couple of baking trays to 220C/gas 7. Toss the wings with the oil, most of the chilli, the five-spice, honey, soy sauce and a pinch of black pepper.
2. Lay the wings in a single layer on the trays. Roast for 20 minutes, then turn and cook for 10 minutes or until golden, sticky and cooked through.
3. Pile onto a platter and sprinkle with the remaining chilli and the spring onion. Serve with extra soy sauce.
from Issue 35
ingredients• 1kg chicken wings, tips removed
• 3 tbsp groundnut oil
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp five-spice powder
• 1 tbsp honey
• 2 tsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
t• 2 spring onions, finely chopped