Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
main courses | serves 4-6
1. Gently cook the fennel, leek, celery, garlic and chilli in a little olive oil over a medium heat, until soft. Add 1 litre of water and the wine. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
2. Add the tomatoes, thyme and fish. When the fish turns opaque, add the prawns, mussels or clams and simmer for 2 minutes until the prawns are cooked and the mussels are open. Season and serve with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a scattering of fresh chilli.
Recipe Kate McCullough
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 10
ingredients• 1 small fennel bulb, finely chopped
• 1 leek, finely chopped
• 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
• 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• olive oil
• small glass of white wine
• 3–4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
• 1 bunch thyme
• 440g white fish, cut into chunks
• 400g prawns, mussels or clams (or a mixture of all three)