Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
snacks and sides | serves 4
This ubiquitous summer salad has become synonymous with lazy summer lunches in Greek tavernas by the sea.
1. Combine all the ingredients except the oregano, oil and vinegar in a salad bowl. Just before serving, sprinkle the salad with the oregano, season with freshly ground black pepper and dress with the olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 4
ingredients• 125g Greek feta, crumbled into chunks
• 2 green peppers, deseeded and sliced
• 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
• handful of kalamata olives
• 5 ripe tomatoes, sliced
• 1 small red onion, sliced
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 3–4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 3–4 tbsp red wine vinegar