- Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- Recipease terms and conditions
- Recipease Group Booking Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
- Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms and Conditions terms and conditions
- Jamie's Italian Shop
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
1. In accessing the Site (which shall include www.jamieoliver.com www.jmecollection.com and www.recipease.com), you agree to do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use and in accordance with these Terms.
2. The Site is owned and operated by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited on behalf of Jamie Oliver, Jme Group Limited trading as "Jme Collection", Better Food Foundation and the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation ("we" or "us"). Jme Enterprises Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (co. no. 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. Jme Group Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (co. no. 06421386) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. Please read the Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligations and the terms on which we makes the Site available to you. They also provide information on how you can submit material and how this will be used.
3. Visitors to the Site just wishing to view content do not need to register. However, any use of the Site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, which takes effect the moment you first use the Site. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
4. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content (including other Contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
6. The Site may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk.
Registration and Membership
1. If you would like to upload material to the Site, interact with the Site including participating in the forums or blogs or setting up a profile, you must register and become a Site member ("Member"). As part of this you will be asked to "accept" these Terms and, on doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms and conditions. Should you wish to do any shopping on the Site, you will be required to accept and be bound by the Shopping Terms.
2. When you register as a Member, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site reserved for Members only. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable. You may update certain details via your account.
3. You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under this. We are unable to check the identity of people acting as Members or using Members' areas and will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
4. You should make sure you are the only person using your password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your password and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
5. If you use any functionality this Site makes available that allows people to contact you or leave comments, you are accepting these may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging and do not reveal personal information such as your home or work contact details, your last name or where you live.
6. You agree and confirm that if registering as a Member, you are 18 or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times. Under no circumstances may a minor under the age of 13 register as a Member, or submit personal information or other content to the Site.
7. Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site. We reserve the right for ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership immediately.
8. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
1. "Contribution" includes all content provided to the Site or uploaded to the Site by Members i.e. forum or blog entries, videos, clips, pictures, recipes, reviews, comments, data posting, competition entries and all other user generated material, which will be stored in a database by us.
2. You agree and guarantee that any Contribution you provide or upload is original to you and does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any other person. You must obtain any consent necessary for you to provide the Contribution to us. You agree and confirm that all facts expressed by you in any Contribution are true to the best of your knowledge and belief and, if your Contribution contains opinions, these are your own and genuinely and truly held by you; and that nothing in your Contribution will include an advertisement for your business or products; that nothing in the Contribution will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, be defamatory, obscene or sexually oriented, abusive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, harassing, threatening, breach anyone’s privacy or may constitute a contempt of court or break any applicable laws or be calculated to bring us or any other person into disrepute; and that all Contributions will comply with any additional Terms or requirements on the Site and you will at all times comply with the Terms. You also confirm that if you have posted a recipe, it is your own recipe and will not cause any harm to anyone.
3. We do not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Contribution. As such, you retain all ownership rights and, although we will be able to use the Contribution as set out in these Terms, you will also have the right to use your Contribution in any way you choose. Where a Contribution is to be acquired this will be made clear on the Site and you will then be able to choose whether to provide a particular Contribution on that basis.
4. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use in our programmes, any website including the Site, publications, other media or businesses. We are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content or programming to any media or materials or ideas transmitted to the Site. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and that you are waiving any claim against us or any of our subsidiaries regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if a material or an idea is substantially similar to the idea you submitted.
5. Where we do not own the Contribution, you agree that we may (and third parties authorised by us) make any and all Contributions available on the Site and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and/or publishing and that Contributions may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship. You now grant us (and third parties authorised by us) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Contribution) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Contribution for such purposes.
6. Whether or not we own the Contribution, you grant us (and third parties authorised by us) the right to issue publicity concerning the Contribution and any material or service in which it may be included, and for such purpose to use and reproduce your name and photograph if we wish (where these have been provided to us) and your Contribution.
7. We do not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Contribution. Any Contribution may be rejected by us and may be edited, moderated or deleted at its absolute discretion. We reserve the right not to accept any Contribution that is not in English and cannot be moderated. All decisions are final and we will not enter into any discussions or correspondence about why a Contribution has been rejected.
8. We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, remove or disable access to a Contribution that appears to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. it infringes the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, is defamatory etc. or for any other reason. In relation to all reviews and comments posted on the Site, you consent to us editing such reviews to ensure compliance with the Terms.
9. We may retain other Contributions even if they are not published. You agree, however, that we have no obligation to keep originals or copies of any Contribution or to return this to you or remove this from the Site on termination of your Membership.
10. If we terminate your Membership, your Contributions (if any) will remain on the Site - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any Contribution you would like to be removed and we will try to remove this.
Other Content and Complaints
1. Although we ask all Members to submit Contributions that comply with the Terms, you acknowledge that Contributions supplied by other Members may include material you consider offensive or objectionable. We assume no responsibility or liability for such Contributions and, as the Contributions are created by other members, it does not represent our views. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Members.
2. If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any Contribution or material on the Site or believe any of your rights have been violated e.g. your copyright infringed, you have been defamed etc., you can email us at email@example.com.
- * Nature of your complaint and location within the Site of the particular content or Member.
- * For copyright disputes, identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed and a statement that you have a good-faith belief the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
- * Your name, address, telephone number and email address and such other information as we may reasonably request.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
1. The names, images and logos identifying Jamie Oliver, Jme Collection, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
1. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
2. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
3. If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
5. We can transfer its rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
6. Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, Jamie Oliver Limited and Jme Group Limited are incorporated and registered in England and Wales at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. You can contact us at this address or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Last updated April 2011 © 2008 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited
1. In order to provide you with the full range of services on the Site, we are sometimes required to collect information about you. We will use any personal information collected from the Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 (as may be amended) (the "Data Protection Act"). Further details on the Data Protection Act can be found on the Information Commissioner's website (www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk)
2. Personal information you are asked to supply during your use of the Site including that you supply voluntarily as part of the registration process and any other information relating to your Contributions ("Your Data"), will be used by us, our group companies, service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your Membership; (ii) in making decisions about whether any Contributions you seek to upload onto the Site should be accepted, rejected or used; (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 10 below); and/or (iv) as set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
3. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use your details, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
4. Your Data supplied as part of your Membership profile will, unless we tell you otherwise, be able to be seen by other users of the Site so make sure you only provide information you are happy to be seen in this way. You can control some of the information other users see using your "profile" page.
6. The information collected on the Site includes:
- a. Users' Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet and are used by us to observe users' interest in this Site (number of visits, etc).
- b. Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer or other device and used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the Site also use persistent cookies which are permanently stored on the users' computer. We will use such cookies to identify unique users to the Site. They are not cross-referenced with any other information such that an individual person could be identified.
- c. Cookies also allow us to make our sites more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site.
7. We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. We use the services of marketing companies to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the Site. To do this, we may use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on the Site. The type of information we collect includes content viewed, pages, site sections and videos. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing companies log the information coming from the Site on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used and the marketing companies do not have access to your personal data such that you can be personally identified.
9. Disabling/Enabling Cookies - users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Site may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here for the Interactive Advertising Bureau's guidelines:www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html
10. There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you subscribe. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
12. If you are 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian's consent beforehand whenever you provide personal information on the Site.
13. We will hold your Data and Contributions for as long as is necessary and reasonably required for the relevant service or purpose.
Jamie's Food Revolution
14. Specifically in relation to Jamie’s Food Revolution campaign and the online petition, we will store the personal data you supply in the UK and will keep such personal data on file for as long as reasonably necessary for the petition. We plan to share your details as part of the petition with the President and his team. We will not use any personal details you give for marketing purposes unless you have specifically opted-in to any email communications during the petition process.
15. We endeavour to keep your Data secure; however, we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence or willful default.
16. You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended. We may charge an administration fee of £10 and you will have to prove your identity. Please address any requests to email@example.com
17. This privacy statement may change at any time, so you may want to check back occasionally when you send us personal information. Last updated 19th January 2010
Recipease terms and conditions
Bookings and cancellations
1. The majority of Easy to Learn cookery lesson bookings can be made on this website up to 24 hours before the time of the Easy to Learn lesson. If you wish to book a lesson on less than 24 hours’ notice, please call the shop for availability.
2. If you need to cancel an Easy to Learn lesson booking and wish to receive a refund, you must log onto the “Manage your Booking” page on www.recipease.com at least 7 days before your Easy to Learn lesson to cancel. Should you experience any technical difficulties which result in you not being able to access the “Manage Your Booking” page then you may also cancel your bookings in-store at the Recipease shop where your class was scheduled to take place. Both methods of cancellation must be made at least 7 days before your Easy to Learn lesson. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in person after this time.
3. Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate arrivals after the scheduled start time. We cannot refund or rebook any late arrivals.
By booking, you agree that:
1. You will follow all our hygiene and safety procedures. We recommend that you wear practical clothing;
2. You will arrive 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time of your lesson;
3. You will not attend if you have been ill or become ill in the 48 hours before your session with any communicable diseases e.g. colds and flu; diarrhoea, vomiting; and other infections. This is to protect all our customers as these sorts of illnesses can be spread through food.
4. You may be refused admission if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, are ill with a communicable disease or that you are engaging in inappropriate behaviour;
5. You will consume any alcohol offered responsibly;
6. You will follow all our instructions for the preparation of the meals, transportation, storage, heating and consumption of the Recipease meals;
7. You are responsible for the transportation and proper storage and heating of your Recipease meals;
8. You may be photographed and/or filmed during your Easy to Learn lesson and that Recipease and Jamie Oliver Limited and their group companies may use your name and any photographs and/or recordings featuring you, and may cut, edit and adapt the same as necessary, for use in the Recipease shops and on the Recipease website, for promotional uses, by means of any and all media, worldwide and in perpetuity.
9. You release us from all claims, damages and causes of action or liabilities which may arise as a result of your preparation, storage and consumption of Recipease meals, except if solely due to our negligence;
10. Without exception, you will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for any loss of personal property whilst at the store or for any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that anyone affiliated with or connected with you in any way may sustain, in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your preparation of the Recipease meals, save where such injuries or damages arise as a result of our negligence; and
11. Our liability to you shall not exceed the total price charged for any sessions/classes booked. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. Children Kids between the ages of 7 – 16 years of age may only attend ‘Kids’ specific Easy to Learn lessons. They must be able to reach and work at the height of a standard kitchen surface (900mm) to participate, as well as be supervised by an adult at all times. There MUST be 1 adult per 2 children, and the adult must supervise the children throughout the duration of the cookery session. All children aged 16 years and over are able to attend a regular Easy to Learn lessons, and must be supervised by an adult at all times. Alcohol will only be served to those of you over 18!
Ingredients may have been manufactured on shared equipment with wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish, soya and shell fish and other allergens. Please call the store for help with any food allergies. You agree to take into account the dietary restrictions of anyone who may consume your Recipease meals by leaving out any foods that may cause harm to the people who will be eating the food you prepare.
Booking HelpHow do I use a promotion code or gift voucher
If you have received a promotional code or gift voucher from Recipease, it may be applied to the purchase Easy to Learn cooking classes through the Recipease website on the shopping basket page where you see a box titled ‘Code’. Enter your promotional code or gift voucher code and then click the ‘Re-calculate’ button. The relevant amount will then be deducted from your total. Will receive an order acknowledgement email after purchasing online?
You will receive a booking confirmation email as soon as you have made an Easy to Learn booking or purchased a gift voucher. Please keep it in a safe place as we may ask you for information from it in any correspondence. If you do not receive this email within two hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may confirm whether your booking or order has been placed successfully. Please note that this email does not constitute either a confirmation of the booking or order by us. Your contract with us to purchase the booking or order will not be completed until we send you an email notifying you that your booking or order have been successfully placed.
My credit card number is not being accepted
Check that you have entered your number without any spaces and check that you haven’t mis-typed any of your other card details. If you are still experiencing difficulty, please email us at email@example.com.
Gift Voucher Redemption Terms and Conditions
1. When purchasing a gift voucher, you will receive confirmation of this purchase within two hours of placing the order. If you do not receive this confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The gift voucher will be delivered to the receiver via email within twenty-four hours of placing the order. If you do not receive the gift voucher within this time, please email us at email@example.com.
3. The gift voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. The gift voucher is only valid for Recipease Easy to Learn cooking lessons which are booked online. No gift vouchers will be accepted in-store.
5. The gift voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Recipease lesson purchased totals less than the value of the gift voucher amount, any balance will remain on the gift voucher and will be redeemable against future bookings. Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
6. Recipease Ltd cannot accept responsibility for lost e-voucher codes.
7. When redeeming the gift voucher enter the gift voucher code into the website within the required section at checkout.
8. Recipease Easy to Learn gift vouchers are issued by Recipease Ltd.
Promotions and offers
All offers and promotions are subject to availability and Recipease Ltd reserves the right to cancel offers or promotions at any time.
Recipease Group Booking Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to group bookings at the Clapham Junction, Brighton and Notting Hill Recipease shops.
1. The minimum group size for cookery group bookings are:
- a. Brighton: 8 participants daytime, 16 participants after 5.30pm
- b. Clapham Junction: 10 participants daytime, 20 participants after 5.30pm
- c. Notting Hill, Ground Floor: 12 participants daytime, 20 participants after 5.30pm
- d. Notting Hill, First Floor: 14 participants daytime, 24 participants after 5.30pm
2. A minimum charge applies to all group bookings. So, if your group number falls below the minimum group size for the applicable shop, you will still be charged for the minimum number of participants applicable to either the Clapham Junction, Brighton or Notting Hill shops.
3. Payment in full is required at the time of booking to reserve or hold your booking. Payment may be made via credit or debit card, or by invoice.
4. Alterations to your booking:
If you reduce the number of participants, subject to the minimum group charge set out above, our refund policy is as follows:
- a. If you give us more than 14 days notice prior to the date of the cookery lesson booking, we will refund 100% of the payment in respect to the participants that are no longer attending;
- b. If you give us less than 14 days notice, but more than 72 hours notice to the booking time, we will refund 50% of your payment in respect of the participants that are no longer attending;
- c. If you give us less than 72 hours notice we are unfortunately unable to offer any refunds.
Final numbers for your session must be confirmed no later than 72 hours prior to the start time of the cookery session in order to give us enough time to pre-order the necessary ingredients. If you would like to increase the number of participants after this time, please call us to discuss and we will do the best to accommodate you.
5. Full cancellation: In the event that you cancel your booking in full, our refund policy is as follows:
- a. If you give us more than 14 days notice prior to the booking date, we will refund 100% of your payment
- b. If you give us less than 14 days notice but more than 72 hours notice prior to the booking time, we will refund you 50% of your payment
- c. If you give us less than 72 hours notice we are unable to offer any refunds
Final numbers for your session must be confirmed no later than 72 hours prior to the start time of the cookery session in order to give us enough time to pre-order the necessary ingredients. If you would like to increase the number of participants after this time, please call us to discuss and we will do the best to accommodate you.
6. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to remove any participant whose behavior is disruptive or inappropriate or that we suspect is under the influence of alcohol or any other substance. You, as the booking organizer shall be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to our property caused by group participants.
7. Recipease Group Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions for Bookings on Recipease available on www.jamieoliver.com/terms. In the event of the any inconsistency between the Group Booking Terms and the General Booking Terms, the Group Booking terms shall apply.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. Please note, for Kids Group Bookings, there must be 1 adult per 2 children, and each adult must stay to supervise for the duration of the group booking.
10. We recommend each participant attends the cookery session wearing enclosed shoes and practical clothing.
General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
2. By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
4. Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
5. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
6. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw’s terms and conditions.
7. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
9. Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
10. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
11. The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw’s closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
13. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
14. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
15. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
16. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms and Conditions
Jamie’s Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie’s Italian customers can receive rewards for their loyalty.
By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie’s Italian restaurants in the UK.
2. You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
3. JI Gold Club offers and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie’s Italian restaurants in the UK.
4. When redeeming JI Gold Club offers, only one membership card may be used per table.
5. Loyalty and birthday rewards may not be redeemed on the same Jamie’s Italian restaurant visit.
6. Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £20 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
7. Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie’s Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
8. Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie’s Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
9. There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie’s Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
11. Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to email@example.com including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
12. Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
Jamie's Italian Shop
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited.
Registered in England No. 04814000
Registered Office: 19/21 Nile Street | London | N1 7LL
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
- 1. Shipping & Delivery
- 2. Privacy Notice
- 3. Returns & Refunds
- 4. Forgotten Password
- 5. Payment
- 6. Viewing Orders
- 7. Updating Account Information
- 8. Age Restricted Products
1. Shipping & Delivery
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.email@example.com quoting your name and order number.
2. Privacy Notice
3. Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 0844 800 3380 or JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
4. Forgotten password
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.email@example.com.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
6. Viewing Orders
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
7. Updating Account Information
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
8. Age Restricted Products
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age.