- 6 last-minute Christmas dessert recipes feature
Even though it’s hard work with a busy family – it’s so important to establish a routine around food as early as possible. That way, your kids know where they stand, they feel relaxed, and they have a chance to build up a hunger between meals, as well as giving them the time to look forward to them.
- Midnight one pan breakfast: Jamie Oliver video
Try this tactic – convince the kids that something is a treat by getting them to try it outside of mealtime. I find that post-bath period when they don’t want to go to bed works well for introducing bites of new veg!
- 7 ways with leftover Christmas cheese feature
Farmer’s markets are a great way to inspire a child’s love of fruit and veg – they’ll learn about the seasons, and discover the colours, textures, sights and smells of food. Let them buy something new to try at home.
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake video
I’m a total advocate of using real equipment with your kids, teaching them respect for the kitchen kit you use every day, but also inspiring and empowering them to hold their own when cooking – all properly supervised, of course!
- 7 ways with leftover turkey feature
There are so many great ways to get the kids excited about food – at home, we like to go in for a bit of edible art. Have a go at these cheeky-looking omelette monsters like our friend Laleh from Jacob’s Food Diaries.
- One Pot Chilli video
- Making the most of your Get-ahead gravy feature
- Classic Christmas sauces feature
- 7 cracking Christmas stuffing recipes feature
- How to make Jamie’s proper tasty porridge feature
- Cooking Buddies: Kitchen hacks with Buddy feature
- Buddy’s spooky snack ideas feature
- 12 sizzling kebab recipes feature
- 4 brilliant baked potato fillings feature
- 7 sensational sandwich recipes feature
- 14 recipes every student should know feature
- Easy recipes for students feature
- Cooking Buddies: Recipes to cook with kids feature
- How to chop an onion feature
- How to prepare butternut squash feature
- Easy summer berry recipes feature
- 12 super summer pasta recipes feature
- Sensational summer vegetable recipes feature
- 7 twists on avocado on toast feature
- Humble potato recipes feature
- Perfect summer salad recipes feature
- Perfect potato salads feature
- 10 ways to use up ripe tomatoes feature
- Mind-blowing cheesecake recipes feature
- The best brunch recipes feature
- 8 delicious pork loin recipes feature
- Cook-along with Dad this Father’s Day feature
- Dinner, sorted: Jamie’s fresh pasta & sauce range feature