- 14 recipes every student should know feature
Even though it’s hard work with a busy family – it’s so important to establish a routine around food as early as possible. That way, your kids know where they stand, they feel relaxed, and they have a chance to build up a hunger between meals, as well as giving them the time to look forward to them.
- Midnight one pan breakfast: Jamie Oliver video
Try this tactic – convince the kids that something is a treat by getting them to try it outside of mealtime. I find that post-bath period when they don’t want to go to bed works well for introducing bites of new veg!
- Easy recipes for students feature
Farmer’s markets are a great way to inspire a child’s love of fruit and veg – they’ll learn about the seasons, and discover the colours, textures, sights and smells of food. Let them buy something new to try at home.
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake video
I’m a total advocate of using real equipment with your kids, teaching them respect for the kitchen kit you use every day, but also inspiring and empowering them to hold their own when cooking – all properly supervised, of course!
- Cooking Buddies: Recipes to cook with kids feature
There are so many great ways to get the kids excited about food – at home, we like to go in for a bit of edible art. Have a go at these cheeky-looking omelette monsters like our friend Laleh from Jacob’s Food Diaries.
- One Pot Chilli video
- How to chop an onion feature
- How to prepare butternut squash feature
- Easy summer berry recipes feature
- 12 super summer pasta recipes feature
- Sensational summer vegetable recipes feature
- 7 twists on avocado on toast feature
- Humble potato recipes feature
- Perfect summer salad recipes feature
- Perfect potato salads feature
- 10 ways to use up ripe tomatoes feature
- Mind-blowing cheesecake recipes feature
- The best brunch recipes feature
- 8 delicious pork loin recipes feature
- Cook-along with Dad this Father’s Day feature
- Dinner, sorted: Jamie’s fresh pasta & sauce range feature
- What to buy for Father’s Day feature
- How to make griddle-pan waffles feature
- Perfect pasta bakes feature
- Cooking for your community feature
- 8 glorious gnocchi recipes feature
- Bread baking for beginners feature
- How to make a cheese toastie feature
- How to grow your own yoghurt pot cress head feature
- Our favourite chickpea recipes feature
- How to make and feed a sourdough starter feature
- Support our great British producers feature
- Cracking chicken curry recipes feature