- How to make Jamie and Buddy’s tin can soda bread feature
Even though it’s hard work with a busy family – it’s so important to establish a routine around food as early as possible. That way, your kids know where they stand, they feel relaxed, and they have a chance to build up a hunger between meals, as well as giving them the time to look forward to them.
- Midnight one pan breakfast: Jamie Oliver video
Try this tactic – convince the kids that something is a treat by getting them to try it outside of mealtime. I find that post-bath period when they don’t want to go to bed works well for introducing bites of new veg!
- 4 ways with Jamie’s hero pancake batter feature
Farmer’s markets are a great way to inspire a child’s love of fruit and veg – they’ll learn about the seasons, and discover the colours, textures, sights and smells of food. Let them buy something new to try at home.
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake video
I’m a total advocate of using real equipment with your kids, teaching them respect for the kitchen kit you use every day, but also inspiring and empowering them to hold their own when cooking – all properly supervised, of course!
- Recipes to reduce food waste feature
There are so many great ways to get the kids excited about food – at home, we like to go in for a bit of edible art. Have a go at these cheeky-looking omelette monsters like our friend Laleh from Jacob’s Food Diaries.
- One Pot Chilli video
- Cutting food waste: the best-before myth feature
- What to do with a tin of tuna feature
- How to make the most of tinned food feature
- A Scottish feast for Burns Night feature
- Cookies for special occasions feature
- Christmas dinner for two feature
- Christmas snacks and nibbles feature
- Christmas breakfast recipes feature
- Simple Christmas dinner alternatives for smaller gatherings feature
- How to debone a turkey leg feature
- Warming winter drinks to enjoy outside feature
- New Year’s Eve small party picks feature
- How to get ahead for Christmas feature
- Flexible Christmas dinner ideas feature
- Brilliant Boxing Day dinners feature
- How to survive your first Christmas dinner feature
- Dinner, sorted: Jamie’s fresh gnocchi, pasta, & sauce range feature
- 6 last-minute Christmas dessert recipes feature
- 7 ways with leftover Christmas cheese feature
- 7 ways with leftover turkey feature
- Making the most of your Get-ahead gravy feature
- Classic Christmas sauces feature
- 7 cracking Christmas stuffing recipes feature
- How to make Jamie’s proper tasty porridge feature
- Cooking Buddies: Kitchen hacks with Buddy feature
- Buddy’s spooky snack ideas feature
- 12 sizzling kebab recipes feature