- Easy pasta recipes feature
Even though it’s hard work with a busy family – it’s so important to establish a routine around food as early as possible. That way, your kids know where they stand, they feel relaxed, and they have a chance to build up a hunger between meals, as well as giving them the time to look forward to them.
- Midnight one pan breakfast: Jamie Oliver video
Try this tactic – convince the kids that something is a treat by getting them to try it outside of mealtime. I find that post-bath period when they don’t want to go to bed works well for introducing bites of new veg!
- Store-cupboard heroes: maximising flavour feature
Farmer’s markets are a great way to inspire a child’s love of fruit and veg – they’ll learn about the seasons, and discover the colours, textures, sights and smells of food. Let them buy something new to try at home.
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake video
I’m a total advocate of using real equipment with your kids, teaching them respect for the kitchen kit you use every day, but also inspiring and empowering them to hold their own when cooking – all properly supervised, of course!
- Food, immunity and health: What you need to know feature
There are so many great ways to get the kids excited about food – at home, we like to go in for a bit of edible art. Have a go at these cheeky-looking omelette monsters like our friend Laleh from Jacob’s Food Diaries.
- One Pot Chilli video
- Make the most of your freezer feature
- 14 store cupboard meals feature
- Our favourite cupcake recipes for Mother’s Day feature
- 5 tasty quiche recipes feature
- How to cut a pineapple feature
- How to cut and slice a mango feature
- How to fillet a fish feature
- How to carve a roast chicken feature
- The dishes that won over Jools feature
- 11 easy butternut squash recipes feature
- How to make crunchy pork scratchings feature
- How to cook pasta in 6 easy steps feature
- How to make hash browns feature
- How to make cheese sauce feature
- How to make French toast feature
- How to make breadcrumbs (and cut food waste too) feature
- Great British Bake Off: pastry week feature
- Veg recipes from Jamie’s new book feature
- Seasonal vegetables and produce: month by month feature
- Jamie’s favourite vegetable curry recipes feature
- Easy & flavour-packed family vegetarian recipes feature
- Salad recipes with a difference feature
- Alternative proteins: are they healthy? feature
- Our 10 most popular vegetarian recipes feature
- How to pack a picnic without bread feature
- 7 tasty broccoli recipes feature
- 6 brilliant recipes to get kids cooking! feature