- The dishes that won over Jools feature
Even though it’s hard work with a busy family – it’s so important to establish a routine around food as early as possible. That way, your kids know where they stand, they feel relaxed, and they have a chance to build up a hunger between meals, as well as giving them the time to look forward to them.
- Midnight one pan breakfast: Jamie Oliver video
Try this tactic – convince the kids that something is a treat by getting them to try it outside of mealtime. I find that post-bath period when they don’t want to go to bed works well for introducing bites of new veg!
- 11 easy butternut squash recipes feature
Farmer’s markets are a great way to inspire a child’s love of fruit and veg – they’ll learn about the seasons, and discover the colours, textures, sights and smells of food. Let them buy something new to try at home.
- Easy Tuna Pasta Bake video
I’m a total advocate of using real equipment with your kids, teaching them respect for the kitchen kit you use every day, but also inspiring and empowering them to hold their own when cooking – all properly supervised, of course!
- How to make crunchy pork scratchings feature
There are so many great ways to get the kids excited about food – at home, we like to go in for a bit of edible art. Have a go at these cheeky-looking omelette monsters like our friend Laleh from Jacob’s Food Diaries.
- One Pot Chilli video
- How to cook pasta in 6 easy steps feature
- How to make hash browns feature
- How to make cheese sauce feature
- How to make French toast feature
- How to make breadcrumbs (and cut food waste too) feature
- Great British Bake Off: pastry week feature
- Veg recipes from Jamie’s new book feature
- Seasonal vegetables and produce: month by month feature
- Jamie’s favourite vegetable curry recipes feature
- Easy & flavour-packed family vegetarian recipes feature
- Salad recipes with a difference feature
- Alternative proteins: are they healthy? feature
- Our 10 most popular vegetarian recipes feature
- How to pack a picnic without bread feature
- 7 tasty broccoli recipes feature
- 6 brilliant recipes to get kids cooking! feature
- Egg recipes: master the basics feature
- How to make beetroot gravlax from scratch feature
- 6 tasty ways to use veg in your cake recipes feature
- Our 10 favourite vegan summer recipes feature
- 7 tasty Saturday lunch recipes feature
- Our favourite banana bread recipes feature
- 6 of the best risotto recipes feature
- How to grow herbs & chillies in your kitchen feature
- Summer recipes for Wimbledon feature
- The best-ever sandwich recipe feature
- Meat alternatives: what you need to know feature