Super Lunch Terms
Offer is available on Jamie’s Super Lunch set menu items only and on a per person basis. Jamie’s Super Lunch menu is available Monday – Friday between 11:30am – 4pm at Jamie’s Italian Yorkdale and Square One restaurants.
Jamie's Super Lunch menu is not available at Jamie's Italian Yorkdale from July 7 - 23, 2017.
Not to be used in combination with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability.
august $10 Off
Customer must present the offer to their server in order to claim the $10 off in August. One $10 off can be used per table with a minimum spend of $50 on food and drink only, excluding taxes and gratuity. Discount may not be applied toward the purchase of alcohol, merchandise or gift cards. Offer available from August 1-31, 2017. Offer valid in Jamie's Italian Canada restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Jamie's Super Lunch deal. No cash alternative available.
Terms & Conditions Prizes Draws & Competitions
1. By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
2. The beginning and end date of each competition or prize draw will be specified in the relevant terms and conditions ("Contest Period").
3. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
4. Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents of Ontario over the age of 19, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees, representatives and agents (and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings and children) and households) of King Street Food Company Inc., 469B King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1K4 ("Sponsor") its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
5. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
6. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable, details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
7. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win.
8. If the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs, footage or other materials ("Materials") , you warrant and represent that any Materials you submit:
i. are original to you and that you have all necessary rights in and to the Materials to enter them in the competition or prize draw;
ii. do not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
iii. do not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence;
iv. will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever; and
v. are not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: Nudity; Explicit, graphic or excessive sexual activity; Crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups; Content that endorses, condones or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity, behaviour or conduct; Personal information of individuals, including without limitation, names and addresses (physical or e-mail); Conduct or other activities in violation of these rules; Commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than those of Sponsor; or Any identifiable third party products and/or trade-marks, brands or logos; or Any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. By submitting Materials, each entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor and its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies ("Contest Parties"), in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Materials, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Sponsor, competition or prize draw, or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Materials in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns "collectively, the Releasees" against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
10. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries and/or entries otherwise in violation of these rules will be disqualified all as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
11. The Sponsor, its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Sponsor, its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Sponsor’s website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which the Sponsor is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win, including winner selection date(s) and the odds of winning, can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw. For a prize draw, the odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted during the Contest Period.
14. The number, description, and approximate retail values of the prize(s) for each competition or prize draw will be specified in the relevant terms and conditions. All prize(s) must be taken as offered. Except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, nocash equivalent or other alternative prizes are availableand prizes are not transferable or assignable.
15. The Sponsor or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value should a prize or any part thereof become unavailable for any reason.
16. Unless otherwise stated, if a winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
17. BEFORE BEING CONFIRMED AS THE WINNER OF ANY PRIZE the selected entrant(s),will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid (which may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Sponsor’s form of declaration and release).
18. By participating in a competition or prize draw and/or by accepting any prize, each entrant agrees to sign any form of release requested by the Sponsor, and: (i) confirms compliance with these rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the prize (as awarded); (iii) releases the Releaseesfrom any and all liability in connection with the competition or prize draw, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the competition or prize draw and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
19. If a selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return properly executed competition or prize draw documents within the specified time as requested by the Sponsor; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (d) is determined to be in violation of these rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries submitted and received in accordance with these rules during the Contest Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
20. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
21. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
22. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
23. No competition or prize draw operated by the Sponsor is in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or any other social media platform on which the competition or prize draw may appear (each a ("Social Platform"). Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and all other Social Platforms are hereby completely released of all liability by each entrant in each competition or prize draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding a competition or prize draw under these rules must be directed to the Sponsor and not to the Social Platform.
The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of Ontario, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.