Cancellation By Jamie’s Italian Netherlands
Jamie’s Italian Netherlands is entitled to cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice for the following reasons:
- If the client is in breach of default of its obligations under this Agreement
- If the event might prejudice the reputation of Jamie’s Italian Netherlands or cause damage to the premises
- If Jamie’s Italian Netherlands is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control.
Payment Terms Groups
- With respect to its services Jamie’s Italian Netherlands has the right to request payment in advance as well as interim payments for services already provided.
- Payment for services to be provided or services already provided, should take place immediately and in cash, PIN or credit card.
- For all our services payment on the day/ evening of reservation is applicable.
- Payment by invoice is agreed upon in advance, a sum of €7.50 administration fee will be charged. Invoices sent by Jamie’s Italian Netherlands will be cashed per single- or continuous collection -order within 14 days. In the case of payment by invoice, the administration fee and collection order are an integral part of the agreement and only confirmed as such.
- If timely payment of the customer is not forthcoming, he is defaulting without the required notice. In that case he must reimburse all costs, judicial and extrajudicial, with regards to the terms of this agreement. The extrajudicial costs are valued at a minimum of 20% of the principal amount, with a minimum of €150.00 to be increased by VAT to applied costs.
- If the costumer fails to comply, he is obliged to pay interest equal to 2% above the statutory interest on the amount owed to Jamie’s Italian Netherlands. The interest calculation is done monthly, partly passed months will be charged at one months interest rate in its entirety. Finally, Jamie’s Italian Netherlands has the right to retain property owned by the client present at Jamie’s Italian Netherlands.
When a reservation has been made for a group of people, the following will apply in case the reservation will be cancelled:
- In the event of cancellation more than 14 days before the time on which, pursuant to this agreement, the first service should be provided, hereinafter called “the commencing date”, the client will not be obliged to pay any remuneration to Jamie’s Italian Netherlands.
- In the event of cancellation more than 7 days before the commencing date, the client will be obliged to pay to the Jamie’s Italian Netherlands a remuneration of 50% of the reservation value.
- In the event of cancellation more than 2 days before the commencing date, the client will be obliged to pay the Jamie’s Italian Netherlands a remuneration of 75% of the reservation value.
- In the event of cancellation less than 2 days before the commencing date, the client will be obliged to pay to the Jamie’s Italian Netherlands a remuneration of 100% of the reservation value
Applicable Law And Disputes
- All claims from the client become barred after one year has elapsed from the time of their origination.
- The nullity of one or more clauses in these general terms and conditions does not affect the validity of all the other clauses. If a clause in these general terms and conditions turns out to be invalid for any reason, then the parties are assumed to have agreed a valid replacement clause which comes as close as possible to the meaning and scope of the invalid clause.
Jamie’s Italian Netherlands is never liable for any damage whatsoever suffered by the Customer, the Guest and/or third parties unless the damage is caused intentionally or the Euromast is grossly at fault. This liability exclusion also applies in particular to damage resulting from consuming foods prepared or served by Jamie’s Italian Netherlands, and to damage resulting from computer-related problems. If imperative law only permits a less extensive liability restriction, that less extensive restriction shall apply.
Jamie’s Italian Netherlands reserve the right to adjust prices
The various pages that you consult on this website or that you obtain through interactive applications are of an informative and indicative nature only. This website is updated regularly, to the best of our abilities. We cannot guarantee the topicality, accuracy, correctness, completeness or suitability of the information, details or publications for a certain purpose. If you have any questions or would like to receive more information, please contact us. All used pictures have copyright. These pictures may not be used without our permission. Please contact us for more information.
Jamie's Super Lunch
Offer available on Jamie’s Super Lunch set menu items only. Jamie's Super Lunch menu is available Monday-Friday between 12pm-5pm at Jamie’s Italian Rotterdam and The Hauge. Valid till 1 December 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available. All menu items are subject to availability.
10% Discount Card
The 10% discount card is only redeemable at Jamie's Italian The Hague. You will receive 10% discount on your totaal food and drink bill. This card is not applicable on any merchandise item or books. No more than one card can be redeemed per bill. Valid till December 31st 2018. This card is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
€10 Discount Flyer – Jamie Oliver Book ‘jamie Kookt Italië’
€10 discount flyer – Jamie Oliver book ‘Jamie kookt Italië’
- 10 euro discount on each 50 euro spend on food and drinks
- Max. 2 vouchers per table
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No cash alternative available.
- All menu items are subject to availability.
- Valid from 9th August 2018 – 8th February 2019 in all Jamie’s Italian & Jamie Oliver’s Pizzeria restaurants in the Netherlands.
Prize Draws And Competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Italian Netherlands (registered number NL61860603) whose address is Parkhaven 20, 3016GM Rotterdam.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the Netherlands over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Italian Netherlands.
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
- Rights, mistakes and subject to change.
*Jamie’s Italian Netherlands includes: Italian Food Concepts Netherlands Holding B.V. and Italian Food Concepts Rotterdam B.V.