Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
snacks and sides | 4 as a side
1. Heat a good drizzle of olive oil, with the butter if using, in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, until golden. Stir in the leeks and thyme, then season and turn the heat down to low. Sauté for 15 minutes, stirring often, till the leeks turn sticky and soft without colouring. Use them as a side, or as a base for other recipes, such as this gnocchi with mustardy leeks and bacon.
Recipe Georgie Socratous
Photo Myles New
from Issue 15
ingredients• Olive oil
• A knob of butter (optional)
• 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 400g leeks, trimmed, washed, sliced into 1cm rounds
• A few sprigs of thyme, leaved picked