T-Fal And Hyperion Join The Food RevolutionThu 02 Aug 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Team
T-Fal and Hyperion Donating Cookware and Cookbooks to the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation in Support of the Food Revolution!
It is hard to believe that the first series of Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution in 2010 would lead to the call for a real food movement, the creation of the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation and two years on have captured a global audience and amazing active community standing up for real food!
As we grow and develop our projects spanning schools and youth, business health and wellness, community projects and food policy and awareness we increasingly look for ways to work with like-minded individuals and organizations but equally work alongside Jamie’s product partners as across the Jamie Oliver Group the foundation projects are at the heart of everything we in the US, UK, Australia and beyond.
Some of Jamie's titles with Hyperion, our Food Revolution supporter.
With this in mind we were delighted when T-Fal and Hyperion in America agreed to support the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation by donating Jamie Oliver products to the Food Revolution. Big thanks to them for joining the cause!
Through these great cookware sets and cookbooks we can share move love with our community offering great prizes and through them putting great kitchen kit and recipe know-how in to the hands of families to enjoy cooking from scratch.
Find out how you could win a 10-piece Jamie Oliver T-Fal cookware set by getting involved in our back-to-school campaign here!
The Food Revolution Team
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- March’s Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics – Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day
- TEDxManhattan "Changing The Way We Eat"