General terms & conditions
Prize draws and competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Jamie Oliver Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction
You should always advise your server of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, while we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we CANNOT guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
The information provided on our website and in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
The allergen information we provide is specifically related to the dishes we make at Jamie’s Italian, and in response to enquiries into special dietary requirements and our ingredients.
JAMIE’S SUPER LUNCH – SET MENU
Offer available on Jamie’s Super Lunch set menu items only. Jamie's Super Lunch menu is available Monday-Friday between 12pm-6pm at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Offer not available in Jamie’s Italian Threadneedle Street or Gatwick. Price and menu items vary depending on location, please check your local Jamie’s Italian offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability.
EVENING MEAL DEAL – THREE COURSES FOR £18.95
Offer available on Evening Meal Deal set menu items only. Evening Meal Deal menu is available Monday-Thursday after 6pm at Jamie’s Italian Angel, Glasgow, Guildford, Greenwich, Milton Keynes & Nottingham only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability.
EVENING MEAL DEAL – THREE COURSES FOR £20
Offer available Monday-Thursday from 6pm at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf, Cardiff, Liverpool, Newcastle, Oxford and Piccadilly only. Offer includes one starter, main course and dessert from the a la carte menu for £20 per person. Any additional menu items will be charged at the usual rate. A £5 supplement applies to the 35-day dry aged sirloin steak. Ultimate Plank is excluded from the offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability.
RICHMOND ORANGE TREE OFFER
Offer entitles customer to £5 off their bill with a minimum spend of £20 on food and drink only. Customer must present Orange Tree Theatre ticket to redeem offer. Valid Sunday-Friday only. Valid from 10 June 2015-9 June 2016. Offer can be redeemed within 28 days of date on Orange Tree Theatre ticket. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available at Jamie's Trattoria Richmond only. No cash alternative available.
EXCEL AFTER HOURS GUIDE
One complimentary glass of Jamie's Prosecco per guest when ordering a main course only. Valid at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf only. Advanced booking is required. Please quote "ExCeL London" when making your booking in order to redeem offer. Valid from 1 June 2015-1 June 2016. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
VIRGIN RED FREE PROSECCO
One free glass of Prosecco or Orange juice spritz per Virgin Red app holder when ordering a main course only. Valid at Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only excluding Jamie's Pizzerias. Customer must present the Virgin Red offer on their mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Offer can only be redeemed once per Virgin Red app holder. Valid from 16 May-12 June 2016. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
ACC DELEGATE CARD OFFER
Offer valid from 1 November 2015-31 November 2016 at Jamie's Italian Liverpool only. One free glass of Prosecco (18+) or Orange juice spritz for each guest ordering a main course. Customer must present a valid delegate card in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
HAPPY HOUR – STRATFORD AND SHEPHERD'S BUSH
Enjoy any main meal and we'll treat you to a drink
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free bottle of beer, 175ml glass of house wine or selected soft drink per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 2.00pm-4.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Buy any main meal and we'll treat you to a side dish
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free “sides” dish per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 2.00pm-4.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Enjoy a main meal and we'll treat you to a dessert
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free dessert up to the value of £5.50 per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 5.00pm-7.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Buy any main meal and we'll include a glass of Prosecco
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free glass of Jamie's Prosecco or selected soft drink per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 5.00pm-7.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Gennaro’s Dish of the Day
Gennaro’s dish of the day is available every Tuesday only. Special on offer will change on a monthly basis and is subject to availability. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN GOLD CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive treats, tasters and rewards for their loyalty. By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
- You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
- JI Gold Club treats, tasters and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
- When redeeming JI Gold Club treats, tasters or rewards, in a valid Jamie's Italian UK restaurant, only one membership card may be used per table.
- Monthly treats and birthday treats may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
- Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
- Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
- Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
- There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
- Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to email@example.com including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
- Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
- JI Gold Club treats, tasters and rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jamie's Italian UK or third party offer.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN GOLD CLUB OFFERS
Gold Club birthday treats can only be redeemed by club members. Monthly treats and birthday treats must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £30 spend on food required. Valid in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available
One taster per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course only. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club card in order to receive tasters. One taster per customer can be redeemed on each visit only. Tasters change on a monthly basis and are subject to availability. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
MAY TREAT – FOOD REVOLUTION DAY MINESTRONE SOUP
Offer valid to Gold Club members only. One free portion of minestrone soup per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course. Treat can be redeemed once and is not valid for multiple use. Valid from 3-31 May 2016. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
PRIZE DRAW – GET YOUR HANDS ON FOUR TICKETS FOR THE BIG FEASTIVAL!
Gold Club members will be entered into the prize draw once for every visit they make to Jamie's Italian UK restaurants using their Gold Club card between 3 May-1 August 2016. Winner will be selected entirely at random and informed via their Gold Club contact details within 7 days of the competition closing. Prize entitles the winner to four camping tickets for The Big Feastival 2016. Tickets include entry to the festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and camping facilities from 9am on Friday 26 August to 11am on Monday 29 August 2016. Travel expenses and any additional costs accrued will not be covered by Jamie’s Italian UK. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
COMPETITION – TRY OUR NEW MENU, ON US!
Competition open to Gold Club members only. Entries must be submitted by 31 May 2016. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and informed via the email address by which they entered within 7 days of the competition closing. Winner will receive £100 loaded to their Gold Club card to spend on food and drink only. Prize must be claimed in full on a single visit, any remaining balance will be lost. Valid for 28 days from date of confirmation. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN SHOP
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited. Registered in England No. 04814000 Registered Office: 19/21 Nile Street | London | N1 7LL Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our cancellation procedures below.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy Notice
- Returns & Refunds
- Forgotten Password
- Viewing orders
- Updating Account Information
- Age Restricted Products
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.email@example.com quoting your name and order number.
2. PRIVACY NOTICE
3. RETURNS & REFUNDS
Arlesey Business Park
Please note that items must be in a saleable condition, unused and in the original packaging. We are unable to cancel, refund or exchange personalised items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Once your return has been processed Jamie's Italian will reimburse the price of the returned goods to the original credit or debit card used to make the purchase within 14 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to cancel you order please contact +44 (0)844 800 3380 or JIfirstname.lastname@example.org. If the item has not been dispatched we will cancel the order and provide a full refund. If your order has been dispatched please follow the returns procedure listed above.
5. FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.email@example.com.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
7. VIEWING ORDERS
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
8. UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
9. AGE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age
JAMIE'S ITALIAN GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift cards are available for purchase in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants and gift e-vouchers are available to order online via www.jamiesitalian.com.
- When purchasing a gift e-voucher, you will receive confirmation of this purchase via email within two hours of placing the order. If you have not received a confirmation email after two hours please check any spam or junk folders. In the case that you do not receive confirmation please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift e-voucher will be delivered to the recipient via email within twenty-four hours of placing the order. If they have not received their gift e-voucher after twenty four hours please ask them to check any spam or junk folders. In the case that they do not receive their gift e-voucher please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase incase of any queries.
- If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date please call our voucher helpline 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher is valid for use in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only and can be used against the purchase of food, drink and Jamie's Italian merchandise only.
- The gift card or e-voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Jamie's Italian UK bill totals less than the value of the gift amount, any balance will remain on the gift card or e-voucher and will be redeemable against future visits until the date of expiry. Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
- Jamie's Italian UK Ltd cannot accept responsibility for lost gift vouchers or e-voucher codes.
- Jamie's Italian gift vouchers are issued by Jamie's Italian UK Ltd.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN CONCIERGE CLUB
This scheme is open to Concierge desks of hotels accepted by Jamie's Italian Ltd. who are resident in the UK, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have agreed to participate in the Incentive Scheme and who have agreed to performance related points for the duration of the Incentive Scheme ('Employees').
To participate in the scheme, hotel concierge desks must sign up to the Jamie's Italian Concierge Club.
This scheme runs from June 2014 and, unless otherwise stipulated, will be on-going.
Participation in the Incentive Scheme constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Jamie's Italian Ltd reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
USE OF DATA
Personal data which you provide may be used for programme communications and for the purpose of this employee incentive programme only.
Each week points will be awarded to each employee based on their performance for the previous week. One point will rewarded to the hotel per guest sent down to a Jamie's Italian UK restaurant.
Points will be awarded to employees on a weekly basis based on number of units over the preceding week.
Employees may opt to either:
- save points awarded for redemption at a later date; or
- redeem some or all of the points awarded on a monthly basis for prizes through the Red Letter Days website
Points must be redeemed via the website. Prizes, once chosen, can only be changed if the redeemer contacts within 24 hours of the redemption.
Redeeming points for rewards will not affect the Employee's positioning the monthly rolling league table (if applicable).
All points must be redeemed 30 days following the end of the campaign.
Experience rewards will be fulfilled by the employee's direct arrangement with the experience reward supplier, in accordance with each individual supplier's availability, lead-time and capability.
In the case of a reward item not being available, we will contact the user within 7 days of placing the order and offer a replacement item of similar value.If the user does not wish to accept the replacement item, the original value of the reward deducted from the user's account will be re-credited.
Red Letter Days reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or similar value.
Red Letter Days reserves the right to remove or include any reward from the range at our discretion.
Red Letter Days will honour any rewards that have already been allocated a employee prior to any website alterations.
The delivery of Experiences, Lifestyle and Special Offers will be via an instant e-voucher and gifts will be posted within 15 working days. The delivery of all Experience, Lifestyle and Special Offers will be made to the email address as supplied by the user at the time of order.The delivery address for gifts should be to an address where the item can be signed for.If there is nobody available to sign for receipt of the goods then the delivery company will usually leave a card with contact details for the user to arrange delivery again.Where a rearranged delivery is made and there is nobody present to sign for the item the supplier may at their discretion charge for re-delivery costs and this will be passed on to the user. Users should not accept delivery of items that have been delivered where the packaging is damaged.Delivery of damaged items must be refused and our customer service team must be advised immediately so that we can contact the supplier and arrange for replacement product to be shipped.If the package is opened and item is then found to be faulty then the user must advise us within 24 hours and will make contact with the supplier on the user's behalf to arrange a replacement or suitable alternative.
Returns will usually be possible with our gift range if there is a fault or it is damaged. If the Client or user wishes to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. The client acknowledges that some reward items are not returnable and non-refundable (i.e. Experience and Lifestyle vouchers)
Prizes and rewards may be considered a taxable benefit to the recipients. Jamie's Italian Ltd may, at its own discretion, agree to pay the tax liability and National Insurance contributions arising on behalf of employees. Where it does not, recipients will be informed and will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to their local tax offices any tax liability and NI contributions arising on their prize. Red Letter Days will not account for any Social or National Insurance or tax liability arising from this promotion. Jamie's Italian Ltd and Red Letter Days will absolve themselves from any liability arising from any National Insurance Contributions arising from this prize. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this scheme or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Jamie's Italian Ltd's decision shall be final.Jamie's Italian Ltd and/or Red Letter Days reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this scheme at any time without notice. Jamie's Italian Ltd and/or Red Letter Days cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.Employees in this incentive scheme agree that Jamie's Italian Ltd and Red Letter Days will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Jamie's Italian Ltd's or Red Letter Days liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud. Jamie's Italian Ltd or Red Letter Days reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the redemption programme. This promotion offer Programme is administrated by Red Letter Days. Promoter: Jamie's Italian Limited (registered number 04814000), 2 Gay Street, Bath, England, BA1 2PH. Free glass of Prosecco or soft drink for Concierge Club Customers. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including Gold Club rewards. One free glass of house wine (red, white or rose/125ml or 175ml) or soft drink can be redeemed per guest upon presentation of Concierge Club voucher issued by hotel concierge. Each guest must also order a main meal to redeem offer. Valid at Jamie's Italian Bath only. No cash alternative available. Subject to availability.
This notice is version 1.1 and was last updated on 26th January 2016.
1. Who are we?
Flypay Limited of 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ, is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08419148, and registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under number ZA015649. You can contact us using the contact details set out at paragraph 13 below.
2. What personal data do we collect and why?a: Registration details
If you install the Application or access the Website, you will be asked to provide us with certain registration information in order to create a Flypay profile and receive the related Services. Registration information may include:
the telephone number of the mobile device on which you have installed the Application;
your contact details including your email address;
your delivery address;
your date of birth;
a profile photograph;
other data relating to your personal characteristics;
a unique customer identification number that we allocate to you;and a four digit passcode set by you to give access to your secure payment cards and other account details.
As an alternative to registering directly with Flypay, you can register using your Facebook account login, from which we may obtain your Facebook username and password, along with the same registration information set out above (see also the paragraph entitled "Facebook Information" below). Your registration information may be used to: deliver the Services to you;
send you confirmation of payments you have made using the Application or via the Website;
send you receipts for venue bill payments and takeaway order payments;
check you are over 18 years of age;
verify your identity;
to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
with your permission, send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you. b: Device and Technical Information
We may collect information about the device you use to download the Application or access the Website, including, where available, the device's unique device identifiers, operating system and mobile network information, for system administration purposes. We may also collect information about the computer you use to visit the Website, including session data and your IP address. We may associate this kind of device information with the registration information referred to in the sections above for customer services and system administration purposes and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
c: Your payment card details
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application or order online via the Website, you will need to input credit or debit card details. Payment processing services are provided by third parties, including VeriFone and Adyen. The Application or Website will transfer payment details directly from VeriFone, Adyen or other PCI compliant verified payment processing companies to the venue's point of sale system. By inputting payment card details, you are consenting to use of such details by these third party payment providers, the venue and us for the purpose of paying your bill and processing your payment.
Your card details will be securely stored by PCI compliant third party payment providers (including Verifone and Adyen) for ease of use in future transactions using the Application or Website. However, your CSC/CVV number is not stored and must be entered each time you use a card for authentication. Flypay does not have access to your card details nor does it store your card details on its systems, although it holds a payment processing 'token' which retains some of the card number digits only. This enables you to identify the appropriate card in future transactions and on your payment receipt. You may remove payment card details from the Application or Website at any time. Payment transactions are between you and the relevant venue. Whilst the Services seek to facilitate the payment procedure, Flypay does not receive your payment and is not responsible for subsequent use of your card or payment details by or on behalf of the venue.
d: Your venue visits or online orders
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application, you may need to scan the restaurant provided QR code, or tap it with an NFC equipped phone, type in the five digit code for your table or other methods of interaction, which will link your Application to the bill within the relevant venue's point of sale or 'POS' system. The details of your bill will be used to deliver the Services and generate your payment receipt.
We may also collect POS data relating to your venue visits or orders placed online via the Website, including:
the name and location of the venue you visited or ordered from;
the time and date of your order or the transactions you made at the venue;
the food and drink that you purchased;
the value of your transactions made at the venue or online;
payment data including how you paid, whether the bill was split and who with; and any customer dining experience and feedback information that you choose to provide in relation to the venue.
We may use POS data for the following purposes: for the future provision of a service to access your past receipts;
to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
with your permission, to send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you; and for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
We collect POS data through the Application, the Website and directly from the venue's point of sale system. We may also collect additional data relating to your venue visits and the surrounding areas, for example: local weather at the time you made a transaction in a venue;
andlocal footfall in or around the venue that you visited.
This additional data is used for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
e: Facebook information
If you provide us with your Facebook account login, we may collect additional information from your Facebook profile for analysis and statistical purposes (see below). If you would prefer that we not to do this, you can register with your email address and date of birth, rather than using your Facebook account login.
f: Contacting us or visiting our website
If you contact us (via email, webform, telephone, post or otherwise), we may collect and retain your contact details and your communication for the purpose of handling and responding to your query, keeping records of communications and improving our customer services.
With your permission, we may also collect information about your geo-location through the Application to enable us to provide location based services and tailor the offers/promotions you receive through the Application.
h: Log Information
When you use the Application or Website, we may also automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs to get a better understanding of how people use the Application and Website, for system administration purposes, and to ensure we provide a good user experience and customer service. This type of information includes "clickstream" data (i.e. information about when, how, and what parts of the Application or Website you use), viewed and exit pages as well as date or time stamps.
The Application allows you to contact friends via SMS, Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus to invite them to try the Application. In order to use this feature, you must select the option which allows the Application to access your mobile phone contacts or Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus account (as applicable) and your contacts listed within that account. Please only use this feature to send an invitation to a friend who you know would be happy to receive one.
j: Analysis and statistics
We may use the data we collect about you, on an anonymous basis only, for analysis and statistical purposes, for example to analyse how many users are visiting or ordering from particular venues at particular times, food preferences, and the characteristics of such users, for example their age or gender. If you have provided your Facebook login, we may combine data collected from the Application or Website and the restaurant with information from your Facebook profile for these purposes.
Statistics and results of analysis (anonymised and without reference to your personal data) may be shared with our selected partners, including partner restaurants and their suppliers for the purpose of improving the customer experience within restaurants.
3. Cookies and similar technologies
4. Other use of your personal data
We may also use your personal data for the purposes of:
checking your compliance with our terms and conditions;
administration and maintenance of the Services;
compliance with legal obligations, or protection and enforcement of our legal rights and those of our partners or other users;
and/ormanaging actual or potential corporate transactions (e.g. in the case of an acquisition or merger of our business).
5. Disclosure of your personal data to other parties
We may share statistics and results of analysis with selected third parties as described in paragraph 2.j above. We may also disclose your personal data for the purposes outlined in paragraph 4 above to third parties, including:
our service providers and professional advisers;
governmental bodies and law enforcement authorities;
any purchaser or (on terms of confidentiality) likely purchaser of our business; and other third parties where required or permitted by law.
6. Storage and security of your personal data
Your personal data is stored in electronic and physical records maintained by us and/or our service providers. Whilst we are based in the UK, our service providers may have servers located overseas, where the laws may not give the same level of protection to personal data as within the UK. By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to the transfer, storing and processing of your personal data in countries outside of the UK (including countries located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA").
7. Passcodes and security If you create a user ID, a passcode or any other authentication information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to anyone else and must take appropriate steps to keep your information secure by not using an obvious login name and ensuring that you keep your passcode confidential and change it regularly. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, or anyone authorised by you, knows your user ID, passcode or any other authentication information, you must promptly notify us using the contact details below. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through use of your user ID, even if another person was using your account at the relevant time. We are not responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any unauthorised use of the Application or Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Application or Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
As mentioned above, we may also use your personal data to provide you with information about our products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any such marketing communications at the point where you provide us with your contact details and in each subsequent marketing communication that we send to you. Please note that if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you about service-related issues, such as where we make any changes to the Application or Website, or the terms of this policy.
9. Third party sites and services
Your use of the Application will also be subject to the privacy policies of any app store provider and/or operator ("App Store Provider") from whom you have downloaded the Application ("App Store Policies"). The Application and Website may also contain links to other third party websites and services including through advertising and social media tools and widgets such as those provided by Facebook and Twitter ("Third Party Sites and Services"). The links to these Third Party Sites and Services are provided for your convenience only. Your use of the Third Party Sites and Services will be governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies (if any) ("Third Party Terms"). It is your responsibility to read the Third Party Terms. You acknowledge that we have no control over the Third Party Sites and Services and are not responsible for them.
10. Removal of your details
You may request removal of your live profile at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may however retain certain aspects of your profile and other personal details for the purposes of maintaining records of our dealings with you, analysis and statistics. We may remove your profile in accordance with clause 2(e)(iii) of our terms and conditions, including in the circumstances where you breach our terms or have not used our Services for a substantial period of time.
11. Access to your details
If you would like to access a copy of any personal data which we hold about you, please send a request by email or by post using the contact details in paragraph 13 below. An administration fee of £10 may be charged. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to us processing your personal data or to request that your personal data is corrected or deleted. Please contact us to discuss this as required.
We may change this policy at any time. Your continued access or use of the Application or Website after such a change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified policy. We may email registered users about any material changes to the policy and we may notify you of a change to this policy when you next start the Application or access the Website. The new policy may be displayed on-screen via the Application or Website and you may be required to agree to it to continue your use of the Application or Website. The date this policy was last updated appears at the top of this document.
If you have any queries in relation to the processing of your personal data by Flypay Limited, please contact us:
Flypay Limited, 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ Email: email@example.com