Use of the Site
- The Site is owned and operated by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited ("we" or "us"). Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content (including other Contributions (as defined below) or any advertising or sponsorship), or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone's privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
- The Site may include links to third party web sites from time to time, including without limitation, selected supermarket websites and social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter ("Third Party Sites"). Third Party Sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us. Your access and use of any Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we are not responsible for the availability or accessibility of Third Party Sites or the content, products and/or services offered through such Third Party Sites; (b) our providing links to Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by us of the operators of the Third Party Sites, the organizations sponsoring the Third Party Sites, or any products or services offered via the Third Party Sites; (c) we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information, resources, or content available on or through Third Party Sites; and (d) we shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through Third Party Sites. If you decide to access Third Party Sites, resources or services, or transact with third parties for their products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to availability of the services (which may be based on a user's location), users who register with the Site may purchase products through the Site that match the list of ingredients for selected recipes published on the Site. Such products may be purchased with selected retailers by clicking on the links made available on the Site, which will automatically add the ingredients to an online shopping basket with your chosen retailer ("Click To Basket"). By using the Click To Basket function you acknowledge and agree that you will be transferred to the website of your selected retailer to review and complete your purchase and shall be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You further acknowledge and agree that you may be required to hold an account with that retailer before you can progress with your purchase. Please note that all products are subject to availability. Where a product is out of stock, an alternative product may be recommended. Please note that we shall not be held responsible for the availability or suitability of the products you purchase. We urge you to carefully review the content of your shopping basket before proceeding with any purchase. If you decide to purchase any products, goods, or services from any third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies that may appear in your shopping basket.
Availability of the Site, Third Party Sites and Liability
- The Site, Contributions and information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, Jamie Oliver, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy of the Site and/or Third Party Sites.
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP's and/or telecommunication providers' network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by: (a) interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control; (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions; (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment; (d) any unauthorized use of the Site; or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- Content, information and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site (including provided through any software). You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site and to the materials, products, programs, services, content or prices described in the Site at any time without notice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates or Jamie Oliver personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Contributions, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect, consequential damages, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services.
- These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Jamie Oliver, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
- We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- Responsibility: Click here to read out Modern Slavery Statement
Modern slavery statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.This statement constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 1 January 2019. Jamie, the senior management and everyone who works for Jamie’s Italian Ltd (“Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group” or “Group” or the “Company”) recognise that Modern Slavery breaches fundamental human rights and is a crime. Modern Slavery also violates the fundamental values and everything our Company stands for. We act with integrity and pioneer best practice in all business dealings including our supply chain. We are committed to every aspect of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and require our suppliers and business partners to have the same respect and commitment.
We have a number of policies and standards in place to ensure that the Company conducts itself in a transparent, ethical and responsible manner. These are:
- Our Anti-Slavery policy: Not only does this set out the Company’s commitment to prevent modern slavery but it also explains how employees and suppliers identify it and who they go to for help if necessary
- Recruitment policy: We have a comprehensive recruitment policy, including checks and audits in respect of eligibility to work in the UK for all employees. Further our training and culture encourages employee development, openness and integrity throughout the Group.
- “Jamie Oliver Group Food Standards for Group Companies and Partners”: This ensures high standards in all food supplied to the Group and high welfare in all livestock.
Our Policies comply with EU and UK legislation including the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and we ensure that our suppliers comply with all relevant national and local legislation and our best practices.
We have a dedicated Technical Team operating autonomously of senior management of the Company (but reporting into Jamie) who regularly audit, inspect and investigate standards for all of our food suppliers (by far the biggest category of supply to the Company) to ensure they adhere to all relevant legislation, to our values and comply with the Jamie Oliver Food Standards.
All of our food suppliers must be approved on the Jamie Oliver Supplier Information Exchange (“JOSIE”) and pass minimum acceptable standards set out in our Jamie Oliver Food Standards. In addition, all new suppliers (regardless of whether they supply food or not) must complete a Supplier Questionnaire specifically relating to Modern Slavery. Our due diligence includes an online search to ensure that particular organisation has never been convicted of offenses relating to modern slavery and on site audits which include a review of working
conditions. Our anti-slavery policy forms part of our contract with all suppliers and they are required to confirm that no part of their business operations contradicts this policy.
Suppliers also have contractual terms confirming:
1. They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business
2. They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
3. We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light
In addition, our standard Terms and Conditions applicable to all suppliers require full compliance with our Anti-Slavery policy and we have a further right to terminate for unethical practices that would bring our Company’s name into disrepute.
We regularly conduct training for our procurement/buying teams so that they understand the signs of modern slavery and what to do if they suspect that it is taking place within our supply chain. In addition, our Technical Team participate in the most up to date training to properly audit and inspect all of our food suppliers.
OUR PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
We will know the effectiveness of the steps that we are taking to ensure that slavery and/or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain if:
No reports are received from employees, the public, or law enforcement agencies to indicate that modern slavery practices have been identified
Our Technical Team confirm they have no reason to believe practices such as modern slavery have taken place in our food supply chain
Our Head of Procurement and senior team are satisfied to the same degree in respect of our entire business and/or supply chain.
All suppliers must complete the questionnaire and are subject to due diligence therefore we are confident all suppliers have been scrutinised.
Through our comprehensive systems and processes, including JOSIE, the questionnaire and our due diligence on suppliers, we believe we can adequately: (i) identify risks, (ii) prevent slavery and human trafficking; and (iii) encourage best practices.
General Terms & Conditions
Prize Draws And Competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Jamie Oliver Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction
You should always advise your server of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, while we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we CANNOT guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
The information provided on our website and in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
The allergen information we provide is specifically related to the dishes we make at Jamie’s Italian, and in response to enquiries into special dietary requirements and our ingredients.
Jamie Oliver’s Favourites – Set Menu
Offer available on Jamie Oliver Favourite’s set menu items only. Jamie Oliver Favourite’s set menu is available Monday-Friday between 12pm-7pm at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Offer not available in Gatwick. Price and menu items vary depending on location, please check your local Jamie’s Italian offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability. This offer will not be available between 1-31 December.
Dig-in Student Offer
Offer entitles customer to a any pasta dish from the a la carte menu, plus one Peroni/gluten-free Peroni/175ml house wine/selected soft drink for £8.00. Alcoholic options available to customers 18+ only. Each customer must present a valid student ID in order to claim offer. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Offer available until 31 May 2019. Specials and promotional set menu pastas are excluded. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Jamie’s Italian reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Guildford Acoustic Thursdays
Enjoy any selected main with a bottle of beer, 125ml glass of house wine or soft drink for £13 per person from the Acoustic Thursdays set menu. Available only on Thursdays from 6–10pm at Jamie’s Italian Guildford. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Gold Club reward. Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn any time at the discretion of the restaurant.
April – Kids Eat Free With Wonder Park Cinema Tickets
One child eats free for each adult main course purchased. Offer includes one main course, drink and dessert from the kids’ menu only. Customer must present their Wonder Park cinema ticket or pre-booking confirmation. Offer available 1–30 April at any Jamie’s Italian UK location only, excluding Gatwick. Cinema ticket offer may only be used once per cinema ticket. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except Gold Club April reward.
Kids Eat Free This Easter
One child eats free for each adult main course purchased. Offer includes one main course, drink and dessert from the kids’ menu only. Customer must present their 9-digit promotional code or quote “Wonder Park” in order to redeem offer. Available from 1–22 April at Jamie’s Italian Glasgow & Leeds, 6–28 April at Jamie’s Italian Birmingham, Cardiff & York and 6–22 April at all other Jamie’s Italian UK locations only, excluding Gatwick. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except Gold Club April reward.
York Mini Guide Free Drink
Offer entitles each customer purchasing a main course to one free 125ml glass of house wine, bottle of beer or soft drink. Customer must be over 18 to redeem alcoholic options. Valid all day, every day until 18 April 2020. Valid for redemption at Jamie’s Italian York only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional set menu.
London & Brighton Marathon - Free Main Course
Offer entitles all marathon runners to one free main course from the à la carte menu or specials board, when one other adult purchases a main course. Customer must show their Marathon medal or certificate in order to redeem offer. Valid at Jamie’s Italian Brighton on 14 April 2019 only and Jamie's Italian Victoria, Piccadilly, London Bridge, Angel, Stratford, Shepherd's Bush and Covent Garden on 28 April 2019 only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotional set menu or Gold Club reward.
London & Brghton Marathon - Fuel Up Offer
Offer entitles all marathon runners to one free pasta or pizza from the à la carte menu when one other adult purchases a main course. Customer must show their entry confirmation in order to redeem offer. Cheapest pasta/pizza menu item will be deducted from the final bill for each runner showing their entry confirmation. Valid at Jamie’s Italian Brighton on 13 April 2019 only and Jamie's Italian Victoria, Piccadilly, London Bridge, Angel, Stratford, Shepherd's Bush and Covent Garden on 27 April 2019 only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotional set menu or Gold Club reward.
Wonder Park Family Holiday Competition
Competition closes at 23:59 on 30 April 2019. Entrants must fill in their details via the competition page in order to be entered into the prize draw. A winner will be picked at random and be contacted on 1 May 2019. Winner must respond to accept the prize by 8 May 2019, otherwise Jamie’s Italian retains the right to select another winner.
Prize package is for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 only and includes:
- Travel allowance to the value of £100
- 3 nights’ glamping accommodation in select locations across mainland UK – 2 adult/2 child occupancy - accommodation selection may include yurts, tipis, pods, cabins, safari tents, domes or other
- Activity allowance to the value of £200
- Jamie Oliver Park BBQ Red 2018 – Including Steakset, with secure delivery within mainland UK
- 1x Luxury Hamper. Includes: All Butter Shortbread 150g, 1x premium milk chocolate bar 100g, 1x premium dark chocolate bar 80g, Crumbly Fudge 150g, Raspberry and Vanilla Jam 227g, Cheddar Biscuits 100g, Sweet Apple Crisps 20g, Red Onion Chutney 230g, Smoked Flour and Red Hot Chilli Crackers 100g, Hickory Smoked Almonds and Cashews 100g, with secure delivery within mainland UK
Travel allowance is provided to the value of £100; a valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into accommodation; accommodation in based on two adults and 2 under-16s sharing a quadruple occupancy space; winners will be provided with a selection of glamping accommodation at the prize provider’s discretion and accommodation selection will vary dependent on location.; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; no cash alternative is available; prize is subject to availability; prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019– 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; at least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers; the prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; activity allowance is provided to the value of £200; for the hamper and camera, specified makes and models may vary at time of ordering; if stated item is not unavailable, an alternative product of equal value will be offered by the prize provider; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available; prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged; recipient may need to provide ID on delivery; It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider; items will be delivered to one address within mainland UK; items may arrive separately; prizes will be delivered within 28 days of confirming delivery address with prize provider (Element London Ltd); If winner chooses to forfeit any of the stated activities then no alternatives will be provided. Glamping available in the following regions: Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Leicestershire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Oxfordshire, Scotland, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Wales, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire.
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms And Conditions
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive rewards, tasters and exclusive offers for their loyalty. By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
2. You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
3. JI Gold Club rewards, tasters and offers may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
4. When redeeming JI Gold Club rewards, tasters or offers, in a valid Jamie's Italian UK restaurant, only one membership card may be used per table.
5. Monthly rewards and birthday treats may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
6. Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
7. Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
8. Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
9. There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
11. Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please note these have now been replaced by a free app, available for android and iOS . If you have any problems signing up, please contact email@example.com.
12. Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
13. JI Gold Club rewards, tasters and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jamie's Italian UK or third party offer.
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Offers
Gold Club birthday treats can only be redeemed by club members. Monthly treats and birthday treats must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £30 spend on food required. Valid in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available
One taster per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course only. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club card in order to receive tasters. One taster per customer can be redeemed on each visit only. Tasters change on a monthly basis and are subject to availability. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
April Gold Club Reward
Reward is valid for use on multiple visits between 1-30 April 2019 in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only, excluding Edinburgh, Glasgow & Gatwick. One free 125ml glass of Jamie's Italian Prosecco per customer ordering a main course only. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club membership number in order to redeem offer, this can be found in Gold Club emails or via the Gold Club app. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer expect for Kids Eat Free. No cash alternative available.
April Gold Club Reward – Scotland
Reward is valid for use on multiple visits between 1-30 April 2019 in Jamie’s Italian Edinburgh & Glasgow only. One £10 off can be used per table when spending £30 or more on food and drink. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club membership number in order to redeem offer, this can be found in Gold Club emails or via the Gold Club app. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer expect for Kids Eat Free. No cash alternative available.
Kids Eat Free This Easter
One child eats free for each adult main course purchased. Offer includes one main course, drink and dessert from the kids’ menu only. Customer must present their Gold Club membership number in order to redeem offer. Available from 1–22 April at Jamie’s Italian Glasgow & Leeds, 6–28 April at Jamie’s Italian Birmingham, Cardiff & York and 6–22 April at all other Jamie’s Italian UK locations only, excluding Gatwick. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except Gold Club April reward.
Jamie's Italian Gift Vouchers
- Gift cards are available for purchase in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants and gift e-vouchers are available to order online via www.jamiesitalian.com.
- When purchasing a gift e-voucher, you will receive confirmation of this purchase via email within two hours of placing the order. If you have not received a confirmation email after two hours please check any spam or junk folders. In the case that you do not receive confirmation please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift e-voucher will be delivered to the recipient via email within twenty-four hours of placing the order. If they have not received their gift e-voucher after twenty four hours please ask them to check any spam or junk folders. In the case that they do not receive their gift e-voucher please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase incase of any queries.
- If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date please call our voucher helpline 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher is valid for use in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only and can be used against the purchase of food, drink and Jamie's Italian merchandise only.
- The gift card or e-voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Jamie's Italian UK bill totals less than the value of the gift amount, any balance will remain on the gift card or e-voucher and will be redeemable against future visits until the date of expiry. Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
- Jamie's Italian UK Ltd cannot accept responsibility for lost gift vouchers or e-voucher codes.
- Jamie's Italian gift vouchers are issued by Jamie's Italian UK Ltd.
This notice is version 1.1 and was last updated on 26th January 2016.
1.who Are We?
- Flypay Limited of 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ, is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08419148, and registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under number ZA015649.
- You can contact us using the contact details set out at paragraph 13 below.
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect And Why?
A: Registration Details
If you install the Application or access the Website, you will be asked to provide us with certain registration information in order to create a Flypay profile and receive the related Services. Registration information may include:
- your name;
- the telephone number of the mobile device on which you have installed the Application;
- your contact details including your email address;
- your delivery address;
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- a profile photograph;
- other data relating to your personal characteristics;
- a unique customer identification number that we allocate to you;
- and a four digit passcode set by you to give access to your secure payment cards and other account details.
As an alternative to registering directly with Flypay, you can register using your Facebook account login, from which we may obtain your Facebook username and password, along with the same registration information set out above (see also the paragraph entitled "Facebook Information" below). Your registration information may be used to:
- deliver the Services to you;
- send you confirmation of payments you have made using the Application or via the Website;
- send you receipts for venue bill payments and takeaway order payments;
- check you are over 18 years of age;
- verify your identity;
- to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
- with your permission, send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you.
B: Device And Technical Information
We may collect information about the device you use to download the Application or access the Website, including, where available, the device's unique device identifiers, operating system and mobile network information, for system administration purposes. We may also collect information about the computer you use to visit the Website, including session data and your IP address. We may associate this kind of device information with the registration information referred to in the sections above for customer services and system administration purposes and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
C: Your Payment Card Details
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application or order online via the Website, you will need to input credit or debit card details. Payment processing services are provided by third parties, including VeriFone and Adyen. The Application or Website will transfer payment details directly from VeriFone, Adyen or other PCI compliant verified payment processing companies to the venue's point of sale system. By inputting payment card details, you are consenting to use of such details by these third party payment providers, the venue and us for the purpose of paying your bill and processing your payment.
Your card details will be securely stored by PCI compliant third party payment providers (including Verifone and Adyen) for ease of use in future transactions using the Application or Website. However, your CSC/CVV number is not stored and must be entered each time you use a card for authentication. Flypay does not have access to your card details nor does it store your card details on its systems, although it holds a payment processing 'token' which retains some of the card number digits only. This enables you to identify the appropriate card in future transactions and on your payment receipt. You may remove payment card details from the Application or Website at any time. Payment transactions are between you and the relevant venue. Whilst the Services seek to facilitate the payment procedure, Flypay does not receive your payment and is not responsible for subsequent use of your card or payment details by or on behalf of the venue.
D: Your Venue Visits Or Online Orders
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application, you may need to scan the restaurant provided QR code, or tap it with an NFC equipped phone, type in the five digit code for your table or other methods of interaction, which will link your Application to the bill within the relevant venue's point of sale or 'POS' system. The details of your bill will be used to deliver the Services and generate your payment receipt.
We may also collect POS data relating to your venue visits or orders placed online via the Website, including:
- the name and location of the venue you visited or ordered from;
- the time and date of your order or the transactions you made at the venue;
- the food and drink that you purchased;
- the value of your transactions made at the venue or online;
- payment data including how you paid, whether the bill was split and who with; and any customer dining experience and feedback information that you choose to provide in relation to the venue.
We may use POS data for the following purposes:
- for the future provision of a service to access your past receipts;
- to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
- with your permission, to send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you;
- and for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
We collect POS data through the Application, the Website and directly from the venue's point of sale system. We may also collect additional data relating to your venue visits and the surrounding areas, for example:
- local weather at the time you made a transaction in a venue; and
- local footfall in or around the venue that you visited.
This additional data is used for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
E: Facebook Information
If you provide us with your Facebook account login, we may collect additional information from your Facebook profile for analysis and statistical purposes (see below). If you would prefer that we not to do this, you can register with your email address and date of birth, rather than using your Facebook account login.
F: Contacting Us Or Visiting Our Website
If you contact us (via email, webform, telephone, post or otherwise), we may collect and retain your contact details and your communication for the purpose of handling and responding to your query, keeping records of communications and improving our customer services.
With your permission, we may also collect information about your geo-location through the Application to enable us to provide location based services and tailor the offers/promotions you receive through the Application.
H: Log Information
When you use the Application or Website, we may also automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs to get a better understanding of how people use the Application and Website, for system administration purposes, and to ensure we provide a good user experience and customer service. This type of information includes "clickstream" data (i.e. information about when, how, and what parts of the Application or Website you use), viewed and exit pages as well as date or time stamps.
The Application allows you to contact friends via SMS, Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus to invite them to try the Application. In order to use this feature, you must select the option which allows the Application to access your mobile phone contacts or Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus account (as applicable) and your contacts listed within that account. Please only use this feature to send an invitation to a friend who you know would be happy to receive one.
J: Analysis And Statistics
We may use the data we collect about you, on an anonymous basis only, for analysis and statistical purposes, for example to analyse how many users are visiting or ordering from particular venues at particular times, food preferences, and the characteristics of such users, for example their age or gender. If you have provided your Facebook login, we may combine data collected from the Application or Website and the restaurant with information from your Facebook profile for these purposes.
Statistics and results of analysis (anonymised and without reference to your personal data) may be shared with our selected partners, including partner restaurants and their suppliers for the purpose of improving the customer experience within restaurants.
3. Cookies And Similar Technologies
4. Other Use Of Your Personal Data
We may also use your personal data for the purposes of:
- checking your compliance with our terms and conditions;
- administration and maintenance of the Services;
- compliance with legal obligations, or protection and enforcement of our legal rights and those of our partners or other users;
- and/ormanaging actual or potential corporate transactions (e.g. in the case of an acquisition or merger of our business).
5. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data To Other Parties
We may share statistics and results of analysis with selected third parties as described in paragraph 2.j above. We may also disclose your personal data for the purposes outlined in paragraph 4 above to third parties, including:
- our service providers and professional advisers;
- governmental bodies and law enforcement authorities;
- any purchaser or (on terms of confidentiality) likely purchaser of our business; and other third parties where required or permitted by law.
6. Storage And Security Of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored in electronic and physical records maintained by us and/or our service providers. Whilst we are based in the UK, our service providers may have servers located overseas, where the laws may not give the same level of protection to personal data as within the UK. By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to the transfer, storing and processing of your personal data in countries outside of the UK (including countries located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA").
7. Passcodes And Security
If you create a user ID, a passcode or any other authentication information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to anyone else and must take appropriate steps to keep your information secure by not using an obvious login name and ensuring that you keep your passcode confidential and change it regularly. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, or anyone authorised by you, knows your user ID, passcode or any other authentication information, you must promptly notify us using the contact details below. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through use of your user ID, even if another person was using your account at the relevant time. We are not responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any unauthorised use of the Application or Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Application or Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
As mentioned above, we may also use your personal data to provide you with information about our products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any such marketing communications at the point where you provide us with your contact details and in each subsequent marketing communication that we send to you. Please note that if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you about service-related issues, such as where we make any changes to the Application or Website, or the terms of this policy.
9. Third Party Sites And Services
Your use of the Application will also be subject to the privacy policies of any app store provider and/or operator ("App Store Provider") from whom you have downloaded the Application ("App Store Policies"). The Application and Website may also contain links to other third party websites and services including through advertising and social media tools and widgets such as those provided by Facebook and Twitter ("Third Party Sites and Services"). The links to these Third Party Sites and Services are provided for your convenience only. Your use of the Third Party Sites and Services will be governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies (if any) ("Third Party Terms"). It is your responsibility to read the Third Party Terms. You acknowledge that we have no control over the Third Party Sites and Services and are not responsible for them.
10. Removal Of Your Details
You may request removal of your live profile at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
We may however retain certain aspects of your profile and other personal details for the purposes of maintaining records of our dealings with you, analysis and statistics.
We may remove your profile in accordance with clause 2(e)(iii) of our terms and conditions, including in the circumstances where you breach our terms or have not used our Services for a substantial period of time.
11. Access To Your Details
If you would like to access a copy of any personal data which we hold about you, please send a request by email or by post using the contact details in paragraph 13 below. An administration fee of £10 may be charged.
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to us processing your personal data or to request that your personal data is corrected or deleted. Please contact us to discuss this as required.
We may change this policy at any time. Your continued access or use of the Application or Website after such a change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified policy. We may email registered users about any material changes to the policy and we may notify you of a change to this policy when you next start the Application or access the Website. The new policy may be displayed on-screen via the Application or Website and you may be required to agree to it to continue your use of the Application or Website. The date this policy was last updated appears at the top of this document.
If you have any queries in relation to the processing of your personal data by Flypay Limited, please contact us:
- Flypay Limited, 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org