Use Of The Site
- The Site is owned and operated by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited ("we" or "us"). Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content (including other Contributions (as defined below) or any advertising or sponsorship), or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone's privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
- The Site may include links to third party web sites from time to time, including without limitation, selected supermarket websites and social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter ("Third Party Sites"). Third Party Sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us. Your access and use of any Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we are not responsible for the availability or accessibility of Third Party Sites or the content, products and/or services offered through such Third Party Sites; (b) our providing links to Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by us of the operators of the Third Party Sites, the organizations sponsoring the Third Party Sites, or any products or services offered via the Third Party Sites; (c) we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information, resources, or content available on or through Third Party Sites; and (d) we shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through Third Party Sites. If you decide to access Third Party Sites, resources or services, or transact with third parties for their products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to availability of the services (which may be based on a user's location), users who register with the Site may purchase products through the Site that match the list of ingredients for selected recipes published on the Site. Such products may be purchased with selected retailers by clicking on the links made available on the Site, which will automatically add the ingredients to an online shopping basket with your chosen retailer ("Click To Basket"). By using the Click To Basket function you acknowledge and agree that you will be transferred to the website of your selected retailer to review and complete your purchase and shall be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You further acknowledge and agree that you may be required to hold an account with that retailer before you can progress with your purchase. Please note that all products are subject to availability. Where a product is out of stock, an alternative product may be recommended. Please note that we shall not be held responsible for the availability or suitability of the products you purchase. We urge you to carefully review the content of your shopping basket before proceeding with any purchase. If you decide to purchase any products, goods, or services from any third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies that may appear in your shopping basket.
Availability Of The Site, Third Party Sites And Liability
- The Site, Contributions and information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, Jamie Oliver, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy of the Site and/or Third Party Sites.
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP's and/or telecommunication providers' network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by: (a) interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control; (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions; (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment; (d) any unauthorized use of the Site; or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- Content, information and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site (including provided through any software). You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site and to the materials, products, programs, services, content or prices described in the Site at any time without notice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates or Jamie Oliver personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Contributions, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect, consequential damages, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services.
- These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Jamie Oliver, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
- We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- Responsibility: Click here to read out Modern Slavery Statement
General Terms & Conditions
Prize Draws And Competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Jamie Oliver Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction
You should always advise your server of any special dietary requirements, including intolerances and allergies. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, while we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we CANNOT guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk and consume dishes at their own risk.
The information provided on our website and in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
The allergen information we provide is specifically related to the dishes we make at Jamie’s Italian, and in response to enquiries into special dietary requirements and our ingredients.
Jamie’s Super Lunch – Set Menu
Offer available on Jamie’s Super Lunch set menu items only. Jamie's Super Lunch menu is available Monday-Friday between 12pm-6pm at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Offer not available in Jamie’s Italian Threadneedle Street or Gatwick. Price and menu items vary depending on location, please check your local Jamie’s Italian offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability. Please note, this offer will not be available between 1-31 December.
Jamie’s Evening Menu
Offer available on Jamie’s Italian evening set menu items only. Jamie's Evening Menu is available Sunday-Thursday after 6pm at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Offer not available in Jamie’s Italian Threadneedle Street or Gatwick. Price and menu items vary depending on location, please check your local Jamie’s Italian offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. All menu items are subject to availability. Please note, this offer will not be available between 1-31 December.
Gennaro’s Dish Of The Day
Gennaro’s dish of the day is available every Tuesday only. Special on offer will change on a monthly basis and is subject to availability. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only.
Kids Eat Free
Customer must present the unique code to their server in order to redeem offer. Offer entitles each child to one free kids' meal per adult ordering a main course. Offer includes a choice of main meal, shake-me salad, drink and dessert. Any side dishes or extras are not included. Available in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. Valid from 27 May- 4 June 2017. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except Gold Club rewards. No cash alternative available. All menu items are subject to availability.
june £10 Off
Customer must present the unique code to their server in order to claim £10 off. One £10 off can be used per table with a minimum spend of £30 on food and drink only. Offer available from 1–30 June 2017. Offer valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Gold Club rewards. No cash alternative available.
Free Bottle Of Wine Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. Customer must dine in the restaurant in order to redeem one free bottle of Trebbiano or Merlot. Minimum £30 spend on food and drink required. Offer can only be redeemed once. Valid at Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only (excluding Gatwick and Threadneedle Street). Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or Gold Club reward. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
20% Off Food Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. Offer entitles Gold Club member to 20% off food only for their whole table in any Jamie's Italian UK restaurant. Minimum £30 spend on food and drink required. Offer can only be redeemed once. Offer only valid for a la carte items only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club reward or set menu. No cash alternative available.
Free Desserts Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. One free dessert up to the value of £6.50 per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course. Offer only valid for a la carte items only. Offer can only be redeemed once. Valid at Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club reward or set menu. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
£15 Loaded Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. One £15 reward will be loaded to Gold Club member’s account. Minimum £35 spend on food and drink required. Offer can only be redeemed once. Valid for redemption on food and drink at any Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club reward or set menu. No cash alternative available.
30% Off Food Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. Offer entitles Gold Club member to 30% off food only for their whole table in any Jamie's Italian UK restaurant. Offer only valid for a la carte items only. Minimum £30 spend on food and drink required. Offer can only be redeemed once. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club reward or set menu. No cash alternative available.
Two For One On Mains Reward
Valid until 30 June 2017. One free main dish for every main dish purchased. Cheapest main will be deducted from the final bill. Offer only valid for a la carte items only. Minimum £30 spend on food and drink required. Offer can only be redeemed once. Valid at Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club reward or set menu. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
02 Promotion : Free Bottle Of Wine With Any Two Main Courses
For any problems with a voucher please resolve with the manager. With this unique code you can enjoy a free bottle of premium wine with the purchase of any two main courses. This offer is only valid until 30/06/17. Customer must present their Priority Code on their mobile device to their waiter to redeem free wine their final bill. Only one bottle of wine per O2 redemption. Must be over 18 have valid proof of age. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Gold Club rewards. No cash alternative available. All dishes are subject to availability. Soft drink option available upon request.
Deli Coffee Card
This card entitles the bearer to a free coffee after purchasing four coffees. There is no cash alternative available. This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Use of this card deems acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Deli Salad Card
This card entitles the bearer to a free salad box after purchasing four salad boxes. There is no cash alternative available. This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.Use of this card deems acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Bath Reader Offer
Receive a complimentary bottle of wine ( Corvina or Garganega) when you spend a minimum of £30. Offer is available at Jamie's Italian Bath only. Not to be used in conjunction with any offer. There is no cash alternative. Customer must provide code when booking to redeem this offer. Over 18s only. Must be consumed at the restaurant with a meal. Subject to availability. Drink responsibly. For a limited time only. Bath Crumbs offer ends 9 July 2017. Bath Life offer ends 23 July 2017
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms And Conditions
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive rewards, tasters and exclusive offers for their loyalty. By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
2. You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
3. JI Gold Club rewards, tasters and offers may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
4. When redeeming JI Gold Club rewards, tasters or offers, in a valid Jamie's Italian UK restaurant, only one membership card may be used per table.
5. Monthly rewards and birthday treats may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
6. Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
7. Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to email@example.com asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
8. Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
9. There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
11. Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please note these have now been replaced by a free app, available for android and iOS . If you have any problems signing up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to email@example.com, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
13. JI Gold Club rewards, tasters and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jamie's Italian UK or third party offer.
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Offers
Gold Club birthday treats can only be redeemed by club members. Monthly treats and birthday treats must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £30 spend on food required. Valid in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available
One taster per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course only. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club card in order to receive tasters. One taster per customer can be redeemed on each visit only. Tasters change on a monthly basis and are subject to availability. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
June Reward – £10 Off
Customer must present the unique code to their server in order to claim £10 off. One £10 off can be used per table with a minimum spend of £30 on food and drink only. Offer available from 1–30 June 2017. Offer valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Gold Club rewards. No cash alternative available.
Prize Draw – Win Two Nights On Royal Caribbean’s Symphony Of The Seas
Gold Club members will be entered into the prize draw once for every visit they make to Jamie's Italian UK restaurants using their Gold Club card between 1 May - 31 July 2017. One winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries on or shortly after 1 August 2017 and informed via their Gold Club email address. Prize must be accepted within 30 days of winner notification. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, Jamie’s Italian shall be entitled to select another winner. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on the date of entry. The prize consists of a two night sailing for the winner and one guest on Symphony of the Seas, sailing in April 2018, departing from and returning to Barcelona, Spain. Date to be confirmed by Royal Caribbean closer to the sailing date. Return flights to Barcelona from the UK for 2 people are included and will be arranged and coordinated by Royal Caribbean (RCL) at Royal Caribbean’s discretion. Flights may not be direct and RCL cannot guarantee departure times. Transfers are not included and are at the winner’s own expense. Prize includes return economy flights for two persons, one stateroom (room choice at discretion of RCL) accommodation, all meals and most entertainment on board the ship (excludes speciality dining), taxes and gratuities. Prize excludes transfers, personal expenses i.e. laundry etc, Shore Excursions and Travel Insurance. The prize fulfilment will be managed by Royal Caribbean International who will contact the winners via the email provided in order to arrange the prize fulfilment. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that all travellers hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified. The prize may only be redeemed by the winner. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. No purchase necessary. RCL reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability for reasons outside the control of RCL. Jamie’s Italian and RCL reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Jamie’s Italian in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Jamie’s Italian and RCL’s liability for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Employees of RCL, any business within the group of international companies to which RCL is a member including all Royal Caribbean subsidiaries, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this competition are expressly excluded from entering. It is a condition of acceptance of a prize these terms and conditions are accepted and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any information by entrant will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. The winner agrees that their details may also be announced contemporaneously on Royal Caribbean’s UK Facebook and/or Twitter in the format e.g. Mr/Mrs [Surname] of [Town]. The winner’s details in this format may also be shared in marketing material of the Promoter, including the Royal Caribbean UK Blog, Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for a period of 6 months following the announcement of the winner of the competition. RCL shall be entitled to make use of any comments provided by winner via any social media sites for the benefit of promoting Royal Caribbean International subject always to the applicable policies of the social media websites. Save as set out above, Jamie’s Italian and RCL accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Jamie’s Italian and RCL further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Jamie's Italian reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. The Competition and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. This competition is promoted by RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY (the 'Promoter').
Tns Evening Meal
Evening set menu available at Jamie’s Italian Threadneedle Street only from 4pm onwards Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer except Gold Club rewards. All menu items are subject to availability
Jamie's Italian Shop
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited. Registered in England No. 04814000 Registered Office: 19/21 Nile Street | London | N1 7LL Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our cancellation procedures below.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy Notice
- Returns & Refunds
- Forgotten Password
- Viewing orders
- Updating Account Information
- Age Restricted Products
1. Shipping & Delivery
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number.
2. Privacy Notice
3. Returns & Refunds
Arlesey Business Park
Please note that items must be in a saleable condition, unused and in the original packaging. We are unable to cancel, refund or exchange personalised items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Once your return has been processed Jamie's Italian will reimburse the price of the returned goods to the original credit or debit card used to make the purchase within 14 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to cancel you order please contact +44 (0)844 800 3380 or JIemail@example.com. If the item has not been dispatched we will cancel the order and provide a full refund. If your order has been dispatched please follow the returns procedure listed above.
5. Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
7. Viewing Orders
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
8. Updating Account Information
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
9. Age Restricted Products
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age
Jamie's Italian Gift Vouchers
- Gift cards are available for purchase in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants and gift e-vouchers are available to order online via www.jamiesitalian.com.
- When purchasing a gift e-voucher, you will receive confirmation of this purchase via email within two hours of placing the order. If you have not received a confirmation email after two hours please check any spam or junk folders. In the case that you do not receive confirmation please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift e-voucher will be delivered to the recipient via email within twenty-four hours of placing the order. If they have not received their gift e-voucher after twenty four hours please ask them to check any spam or junk folders. In the case that they do not receive their gift e-voucher please call our voucher helpline on 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase incase of any queries.
- If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date please call our voucher helpline 0333 2402166. Helpline opening hours are Monday-Sunday, 9am-10pm.
- The gift card or e-voucher is valid for use in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only and can be used against the purchase of food, drink and Jamie's Italian merchandise only.
- The gift card or e-voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no cash change will be provided. If the Jamie's Italian UK bill totals less than the value of the gift amount, any balance will remain on the gift card or e-voucher and will be redeemable against future visits until the date of expiry. Change in the form of currency or credit or debit cards cannot be provided.
- Jamie's Italian UK Ltd cannot accept responsibility for lost gift vouchers or e-voucher codes.
- Jamie's Italian gift vouchers are issued by Jamie's Italian UK Ltd.
This notice is version 1.1 and was last updated on 26th January 2016.
1.who Are We?
- Flypay Limited of 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ, is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08419148, and registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under number ZA015649.
- You can contact us using the contact details set out at paragraph 13 below.
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect And Why?
A: Registration Details
If you install the Application or access the Website, you will be asked to provide us with certain registration information in order to create a Flypay profile and receive the related Services. Registration information may include:
- your name;
- the telephone number of the mobile device on which you have installed the Application;
- your contact details including your email address;
- your delivery address;
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- a profile photograph;
- other data relating to your personal characteristics;
- a unique customer identification number that we allocate to you;
- and a four digit passcode set by you to give access to your secure payment cards and other account details.
As an alternative to registering directly with Flypay, you can register using your Facebook account login, from which we may obtain your Facebook username and password, along with the same registration information set out above (see also the paragraph entitled "Facebook Information" below). Your registration information may be used to:
- deliver the Services to you;
- send you confirmation of payments you have made using the Application or via the Website;
- send you receipts for venue bill payments and takeaway order payments;
- check you are over 18 years of age;
- verify your identity;
- to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
- with your permission, send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you.
B: Device And Technical Information
We may collect information about the device you use to download the Application or access the Website, including, where available, the device's unique device identifiers, operating system and mobile network information, for system administration purposes. We may also collect information about the computer you use to visit the Website, including session data and your IP address. We may associate this kind of device information with the registration information referred to in the sections above for customer services and system administration purposes and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
C: Your Payment Card Details
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application or order online via the Website, you will need to input credit or debit card details. Payment processing services are provided by third parties, including VeriFone and Adyen. The Application or Website will transfer payment details directly from VeriFone, Adyen or other PCI compliant verified payment processing companies to the venue's point of sale system. By inputting payment card details, you are consenting to use of such details by these third party payment providers, the venue and us for the purpose of paying your bill and processing your payment.
Your card details will be securely stored by PCI compliant third party payment providers (including Verifone and Adyen) for ease of use in future transactions using the Application or Website. However, your CSC/CVV number is not stored and must be entered each time you use a card for authentication. Flypay does not have access to your card details nor does it store your card details on its systems, although it holds a payment processing 'token' which retains some of the card number digits only. This enables you to identify the appropriate card in future transactions and on your payment receipt. You may remove payment card details from the Application or Website at any time. Payment transactions are between you and the relevant venue. Whilst the Services seek to facilitate the payment procedure, Flypay does not receive your payment and is not responsible for subsequent use of your card or payment details by or on behalf of the venue.
D: Your Venue Visits Or Online Orders
In order to pay a venue bill using the Application, you may need to scan the restaurant provided QR code, or tap it with an NFC equipped phone, type in the five digit code for your table or other methods of interaction, which will link your Application to the bill within the relevant venue's point of sale or 'POS' system. The details of your bill will be used to deliver the Services and generate your payment receipt.
We may also collect POS data relating to your venue visits or orders placed online via the Website, including:
- the name and location of the venue you visited or ordered from;
- the time and date of your order or the transactions you made at the venue;
- the food and drink that you purchased;
- the value of your transactions made at the venue or online;
- payment data including how you paid, whether the bill was split and who with; and any customer dining experience and feedback information that you choose to provide in relation to the venue.
We may use POS data for the following purposes:
- for the future provision of a service to access your past receipts;
- to improve and personalise your user experience within the Application or Website;
- with your permission, to send you marketing communications (including in-app advertising) relating to our products and services, as well as third party products and services, that we think may be of interest to you;
- and for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
We collect POS data through the Application, the Website and directly from the venue's point of sale system. We may also collect additional data relating to your venue visits and the surrounding areas, for example:
- local weather at the time you made a transaction in a venue; and
- local footfall in or around the venue that you visited.
This additional data is used for analysis and statistical purposes (see further below).
E: Facebook Information
If you provide us with your Facebook account login, we may collect additional information from your Facebook profile for analysis and statistical purposes (see below). If you would prefer that we not to do this, you can register with your email address and date of birth, rather than using your Facebook account login.
F: Contacting Us Or Visiting Our Website
If you contact us (via email, webform, telephone, post or otherwise), we may collect and retain your contact details and your communication for the purpose of handling and responding to your query, keeping records of communications and improving our customer services.
With your permission, we may also collect information about your geo-location through the Application to enable us to provide location based services and tailor the offers/promotions you receive through the Application.
H: Log Information
When you use the Application or Website, we may also automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs to get a better understanding of how people use the Application and Website, for system administration purposes, and to ensure we provide a good user experience and customer service. This type of information includes "clickstream" data (i.e. information about when, how, and what parts of the Application or Website you use), viewed and exit pages as well as date or time stamps.
The Application allows you to contact friends via SMS, Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus to invite them to try the Application. In order to use this feature, you must select the option which allows the Application to access your mobile phone contacts or Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus account (as applicable) and your contacts listed within that account. Please only use this feature to send an invitation to a friend who you know would be happy to receive one.
J: Analysis And Statistics
We may use the data we collect about you, on an anonymous basis only, for analysis and statistical purposes, for example to analyse how many users are visiting or ordering from particular venues at particular times, food preferences, and the characteristics of such users, for example their age or gender. If you have provided your Facebook login, we may combine data collected from the Application or Website and the restaurant with information from your Facebook profile for these purposes.
Statistics and results of analysis (anonymised and without reference to your personal data) may be shared with our selected partners, including partner restaurants and their suppliers for the purpose of improving the customer experience within restaurants.
3. Cookies And Similar Technologies
4. Other Use Of Your Personal Data
We may also use your personal data for the purposes of:
- checking your compliance with our terms and conditions;
- administration and maintenance of the Services;
- compliance with legal obligations, or protection and enforcement of our legal rights and those of our partners or other users;
- and/ormanaging actual or potential corporate transactions (e.g. in the case of an acquisition or merger of our business).
5. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data To Other Parties
We may share statistics and results of analysis with selected third parties as described in paragraph 2.j above. We may also disclose your personal data for the purposes outlined in paragraph 4 above to third parties, including:
- our service providers and professional advisers;
- governmental bodies and law enforcement authorities;
- any purchaser or (on terms of confidentiality) likely purchaser of our business; and other third parties where required or permitted by law.
6. Storage And Security Of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored in electronic and physical records maintained by us and/or our service providers. Whilst we are based in the UK, our service providers may have servers located overseas, where the laws may not give the same level of protection to personal data as within the UK. By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to the transfer, storing and processing of your personal data in countries outside of the UK (including countries located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA").
7. Passcodes And Security
If you create a user ID, a passcode or any other authentication information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to anyone else and must take appropriate steps to keep your information secure by not using an obvious login name and ensuring that you keep your passcode confidential and change it regularly. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, or anyone authorised by you, knows your user ID, passcode or any other authentication information, you must promptly notify us using the contact details below. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through use of your user ID, even if another person was using your account at the relevant time. We are not responsible for any losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any unauthorised use of the Application or Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Application or Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
As mentioned above, we may also use your personal data to provide you with information about our products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any such marketing communications at the point where you provide us with your contact details and in each subsequent marketing communication that we send to you. Please note that if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you about service-related issues, such as where we make any changes to the Application or Website, or the terms of this policy.
9. Third Party Sites And Services
Your use of the Application will also be subject to the privacy policies of any app store provider and/or operator ("App Store Provider") from whom you have downloaded the Application ("App Store Policies"). The Application and Website may also contain links to other third party websites and services including through advertising and social media tools and widgets such as those provided by Facebook and Twitter ("Third Party Sites and Services"). The links to these Third Party Sites and Services are provided for your convenience only. Your use of the Third Party Sites and Services will be governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies (if any) ("Third Party Terms"). It is your responsibility to read the Third Party Terms. You acknowledge that we have no control over the Third Party Sites and Services and are not responsible for them.
10. Removal Of Your Details
You may request removal of your live profile at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
We may however retain certain aspects of your profile and other personal details for the purposes of maintaining records of our dealings with you, analysis and statistics.
We may remove your profile in accordance with clause 2(e)(iii) of our terms and conditions, including in the circumstances where you breach our terms or have not used our Services for a substantial period of time.
11. Access To Your Details
If you would like to access a copy of any personal data which we hold about you, please send a request by email or by post using the contact details in paragraph 13 below. An administration fee of £10 may be charged.
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to us processing your personal data or to request that your personal data is corrected or deleted. Please contact us to discuss this as required.
We may change this policy at any time. Your continued access or use of the Application or Website after such a change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified policy. We may email registered users about any material changes to the policy and we may notify you of a change to this policy when you next start the Application or access the Website. The new policy may be displayed on-screen via the Application or Website and you may be required to agree to it to continue your use of the Application or Website. The date this policy was last updated appears at the top of this document.
If you have any queries in relation to the processing of your personal data by Flypay Limited, please contact us:
- Flypay Limited, 4th Floor, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org