50 ml Bombay Sapphire gin
100 ml tonic water
1. Fill a clean copa balloon glass ¾ full of ice
2. Stir the ice really well using a bar spoon to chill the glass
3. Roll the lime to release the juice, then cut 2 wedges
4. Strain off any excess water from glass
5. Squeeze one of the freshly cut lime wedge over the ice
6. Pour the Bombay Sapphire gin into the glass using a measure, then swill the glass to mix and further chill
7. Pour the chilled and freshly opened tonic water down the spiral stem of a bar spoon while very gently stirring the liquid in the glass to retain the fizz
8. Garnish with the remaining wedge of lime and stir once
Drinks Tube Recipe
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
Looking for gin and tonic recipe? Look no further than Drinks Tube and discover how to make the ultimate G&T with Jamie Oliver & Bombay Sapphire.
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council