- Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
- Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms and Conditions
- Jamie's Italian Shop
- Win a pressure cooker!
- Vichy Slow Age Competition
Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Use of the Site
- The Site is owned and operated by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (“we” or “us”). Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the latest Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or content (including other Contributions (as defined below) or any advertising or sponsorship), or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person. You further agree that you shall not (by way of example and without limitation), reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers used by us; impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or solicit, collect or store, or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
- The Site may include links to third party web sites from time to time, including without limitation, selected supermarket websites and social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by us. Your access and use of any Third Party Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we are not responsible for the availability or accessibility of Third Party Sites or the content, products and/or services offered through such Third Party Sites; (b) our providing links to Third Party Sites shall not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by us of the operators of the Third Party Sites, the organizations sponsoring the Third Party Sites, or any products or services offered via the Third Party Sites; (c) we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information, resources, or content available on or through Third Party Sites; and (d) we shall not be responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use or reliance on any such content, information, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through Third Party Sites. If you decide to access Third Party Sites, resources or services, or transact with third parties for their products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to availability of the services (which may be based on a user’s location), users who register with the Site may purchase products through the Site that match the list of ingredients for selected recipes published on the Site. Such products may be purchased with selected retailers by clicking on the links made available on the Site, which will automatically add the ingredients to an online shopping basket with your chosen retailer (“Click To Basket”). By using the Click To Basket function you acknowledge and agree that you will be transferred to the website of your selected retailer to review and complete your purchase and shall be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that website. You further acknowledge and agree that you may be required to hold an account with that retailer before you can progress with your purchase. Please note that all products are subject to availability. Where a product is out of stock, an alternative product may be recommended. Please note that we shall not be held responsible for the availability or suitability of the products you purchase. We urge you to carefully review the content of your shopping basket before proceeding with any purchase. If you decide to purchase any products, goods, or services from any third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies that may appear in your shopping basket.
Registration and Membership
- If you would like to upload material to the Site, interact with the Site including participating in the forums or blogs or setting up a profile, you must register and become a Site member (“Member”). To become a Member you will be asked to “accept” these Terms and, on doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms.
- When you register on the Site as a Member, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site reserved for Members only. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable. You may update certain details via your Member account.
- You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Member account. We are unable to check the identity of people acting as Members or using Members’ areas and shall not be liable where someone else uses your password to log into your Member account.
- You should make sure you are the only person using your Member account and you agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your Member account and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- If you use any functionality this Site makes available that allows people to contact you or leave comments, you are accepting these may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging and do not reveal personal information such as your home or work contact details, your last name or where you live.
- You agree and confirm that if registering as a Member, you are 18 years old or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times. Under no circumstances may a minor under the age of 13 register as a Member, or submit personal information or other content to the Site.
- Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership immediately.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach these Terms or for technical reasons.
- “Contribution” includes all content provided to the Site or uploaded to the Site by Members i.e. forum or blog entries, videos, clips, pictures, recipes, reviews, comments, data posting, competition entries and all other user generated material, which will be stored in a database by us.
- You agree and guarantee that any Contribution you provide or upload is original to you and does not infringe any proprietary rights, or intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), design rights and know-how), or any other rights of any other person. You must obtain any consent necessary for you to provide the Contribution to us. You agree and confirm that all facts expressed by you in any Contribution are true to the best of your knowledge and belief and, if your Contribution contains opinions, these are your own and genuinely and truly held by you. You further agree that nothing in your Contribution will: (a) include an advertisement, promotion, commercial solicitation, contest or survey (unless you have our written consent to do so); (b) contain, transmit or disseminate spam, chain letters, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another’s computer, the Site, or any software, hardware or other related equipment; (c) constitute illegal activity or conduct that could give rise to civil liability or encourages others to take part in criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability; or (d) infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, be defamatory, obscene or sexually oriented, abusive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, harassing, threatening, breach anyone person’s privacy or may constitute a contempt of court or break any applicable laws or regulations or be calculated to bring us or any other person into disrepute. You agree that your Contributions shall comply with any additional Terms or requirements on the Site and that you will at all times comply with the Terms as amended from time to time.
- We do not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Contribution. As such, you retain all ownership rights and, although we will be able to use the Contribution as set out in these Terms, you will also have the right to use your Contribution in any way you choose. Where a Contribution is to be acquired this will be made clear on the Site and you will then be able to choose whether to provide a particular Contribution on that basis.
- Please note that we do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use in our programmes, any website including the Site, publications, other media or businesses. We are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content or programming to any media or materials or ideas transmitted to the Site. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and that you are waiving any claim against us or any of our subsidiaries regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if a material or an idea is substantially similar to the idea you submitted.
- If you submit, post or upload any Contribution to the Site or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to us or the Site, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Contribution or intellectual property has expressly granted us a royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive license to use, copy, process, adapt, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display and sublicense the Contribution in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed (the “License”). You agree that this License includes the right for us to make such Contribution available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Contribution on other media and services, subject to these Terms. If you wish to keep any content, information, metadata, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not post or submit them to the Site. You agree that in the event we receive any royalties, compensation or other payments associated with exercising the rights granted to us under the License, you shall not claim any right to any portion of such royalties, compensation or other payments. You further agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use any Contribution for which we have a License in a manner that may link to, refer to or reference your user name, such as use of your Contribution on an affiliated or partner website as a featured video in a manner that links to or references your user name.
- Whether or not we own the Contribution, you grant us (and third parties authorized by us) the right to issue publicity concerning the Contribution and any material or service in which it may be included, and for such purpose to use and reproduce your name and photograph if we wish (where these have been provided to us) and your Contribution.
- We do not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Contribution. Any Contribution may be rejected by us and may be edited, moderated or deleted at our absolute discretion. We reserve the right not to accept any Contribution that is not in English and cannot be moderated. All decisions are final and we will not enter into any discussions or correspondence about why a Contribution has been rejected.
- We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at our sole discretion, remove or disable access to a Contribution that appears to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. it infringes the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, is defamatory etc. or for any other reason. In relation to all reviews and comments posted on the Site, you consent to us editing such reviews to ensure compliance with the Terms.
- We may retain other Contributions even if they are not published. You agree, however, that we have no obligation to keep originals or copies of any Contribution or to return this to you or remove this from the Site on termination of your Membership.
- If we terminate your Membership, your Contributions (if any) will remain on the Site – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any Contribution you would like to be removed and we will try to remove this.
Other Content and Complaints
- Although we ask all Members to submit Contributions that comply with the Terms, you acknowledge that Contributions supplied by other Members may include material you consider offensive or objectionable. We assume no responsibility or liability for such Contributions and, as the Contributions are created by other members, it does not represent our views. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Members.
- If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any Contribution or material on the Site or believe any of your rights have been violated e.g. your copyright infringed, you have been defamed etc., you can email us at email@example.com. In order for us to deal with your complaint effectively, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
• Nature of your complaint and location within the Site of the particular content or Member.
• For copyright disputes, identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed and a statement that you have a good-faith belief the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address and such other information as we may reasonably request.
Availability of the Site, Third Party Sites and Liability
- The Site, Contributions and information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, Jamie Oliver, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy of the Site and/or Third Party Sites.
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP’s and/or telecommunication providers’ network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by: (a) interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control; (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions; (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment; (d) any unauthorized use of the Site; or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- Content, information and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site (including provided through any software). You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site and to the materials, products, programs, services, content or prices described in the Site at any time without notice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates or Jamie Oliver personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Contributions, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect, consequential damages, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorized use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services.
- These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Jamie Oliver, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Any products and services on the Site are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from the Site or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.
- We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at locations other than the UK and Republic of Ireland and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or Membership or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership is personal to you.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we confirm that the data controller of this site at www.jamieoliver.com (“Site”) is Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067) with its registered office address at 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL (“we” or “us”).
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Personal information you provide us, when you register on our Site, subscribe to our services, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, post a Contribution, contact us, or if you report a problem with the Site. Such information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph or any other information from which you may be personally identified (“Personal Information”). Personal Information supplied as part of your Membership profile will, unless we tell you otherwise, be able to be seen by other users of the Sites, so make sure you only provide information you are happy to be seen in this way. You can control some of the information other users see using your “profile” page.
• Non-Personal Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as technical information detailing your visits to he Site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information we receive from other sources, for example if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them, which we may combine with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
How we may use your information
We use the information collected and held about you primarily to provide you with the services you have requested when you register to use the Site.
We also use the information we collect to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- administer your Membership;
- administer prize draws, competitions or promotions;
- notify you about any changes to the service;
- run promotional activity;
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site;
- keep the Site safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (except where you have requested not to be contacted for such purposes).
Disclosure of your data
We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Our agents, business partners, advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
- Our partners that sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via the Site.
- Our partners for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services (if you have requested to be contacted for such purposes).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
By registering with the Site, you agree that we may process your personal information for marketing purposes. You agree that we may use your information to contact you by e-mail and/or SMS about offers, events, products or related services that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communications received from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also, if you have expressly consented, share your data with other reputable companies both within and outside the EEA for such marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Third party websites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites owned and/or controlled by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Storage of your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your data
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you and, where necessary, to have it amended. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. To request access to your personal information, or if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw’s terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Jamie Oliver Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw’s closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
- By entering into one of Our prize draws or competition via a social media platform (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest) you hereby agree to completely release such social media platform from any liability in relation to Our prize draw or competition whatsoever and acknowledge that the prize draw or competition is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the social media platform hosting such prize draw or competition.
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- All Our prize draws and competitions are void where prohibited.
Jamie's Italian Gold Club Terms and Conditions
Jamie’s Italian Gold Club (“JI Gold Club”) is a membership club whereby Jamie’s Italian customers can receive rewards for their loyalty.
By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie’s Italian restaurants in the UK.
- You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
- JI Gold Club offers and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie’s Italian restaurants in the UK.
- When redeeming JI Gold Club offers, only one membership card may be used per table.
- Loyalty and birthday rewards may not be redeemed on the same Jamie’s Italian restaurant visit.
- Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
- Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie’s Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
- Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie’s Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
- There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie’s Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the “unsubscribe” link.
- Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to email@example.com including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
- Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
Jamie's Italian Shop
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Jamie’s Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie’s Italian Limited.
Registered in England No. 04814000
Registered Office: 19/21 Nile Street | London | N1 7LL
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie’s Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy Notice
- Returns & Refunds
- Forgotten Password
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Age Restricted Products
1. Shipping & Delivery
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.email@example.com quoting your name and order number.
2. Privacy Notice
3. Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 0844 800 3380 or JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
4. Forgotten password
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.email@example.com.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
6. Viewing Orders
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
7. Updating Account Information
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
8. Age Restricted Products
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age.
Win a pressure cooker!
Closing date 1st March.
General terms & conditions
Competitions and prize draws are only open to UK residents at least 18 years of age, unless the prize involves foreign travel in which case the winner must be at least 21 years of age at the time of travel. Unless otherwise stated, none of our competitions or prize draws are open to employees of the Jamie Oliver group of companies and/or affiliated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies or members of their families. Only one entry is permitted per person and in the instance of competitions, the editor or any other specified judge or adjudicator’s decision is final. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw and, where applicable, details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw terms and conditions. The prize must be taken as offered and is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternatives are available. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason. By entering into the competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place or residence may be made public if you win and the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any copy, images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose including publishing it in Jamie magazine or on jamieolivermagazine.com by Jamie Magazine, any of the Jamie Oliver group of companies and any of their associated companies. No responsibility can be accepted for late entries; proof of sending a letter or email is not proof of receipt of entry. Unless specified otherwise, if a prize remains unclaimed for six months it will not be awarded, provided reasonable attempts have been made to contact the winner using the contact details supplied. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting or refusing as the case may be a prize. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Magazine Limited registered number 06739827 whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
Vichy Slow Age Competition
- This competition is run by Fresh One Productions Limited whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL, in conjunction with Vichy Laboratoires, a division of L’Oréal Cosmetique Active International of 110 Avenue Henri Barbusse, 92602 Asnières, France (“Promoters”).
- The competition is open to anyone excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters. Regrettably, residents of certain countries will be unable to enter the competition for a variety of reasons, which include local gambling and contest laws and compliance legislation. These countries/provinces are Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Quebec, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Yemen and all African nations with the exception of South Africa. Other countries are void where prohibited.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry to enter the competition. The Promoters may ask each of the winners to provide proof of age.
- Before entering this competition, it is your responsibility to check whether the laws, rules and regulations in your country or jurisdiction of residence (including in relation to any age restrictions or gambling restrictions) prevent you from entering this competition. If at any time it comes to our attention that any laws, rules and regulations prevent an entrant from entering this competition or winning the Incentive, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant from the competition. Failure to meet these eligibility criteria will in our sole discretion invalidate your entry and you will not be considered for the Incentive.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to the jamieoliver.com Terms of the Site (including in each case the Privacy Policies) and in particular the General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions and you agree to all the terms and conditions and policies of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook given that the prize draw takes place on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. All Twitter, Instagram and Facebook terms and conditions and policies, together with the abovementioned Terms of the Site, together with these “Vichy Slow Age” Terms and Conditions, shall together be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”. By participating in the competition, you accept the Terms and Conditions, and warrant that you are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The promotional period runs from 9am (GMT) on 16th January 2017 to 9am (GMT) 16th February 2017 (the “Promotional Period”) and comprises a competition with a non-monetary/monies’ with incentive.
- The competition entry dates during the Promotional Period are as follows: it opens at 9am on 16th January 2017 (the “Entry Date”) and closes at 5pm on 13th February 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like until the Closing Date . No third party or bulk entries.
- No purchase or fee is payable to enter the competition.
- A Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook account is required in order to participate in this competition (each and together “Social Media”). If you are not a member of Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram you can join for free at facebook.com or and by downloading the Instagram or Twitter app via the app store on your mobile device.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit their photo of a dish containing one of the chosen 5 key ingredients, (orange, avocado, almond, salmon or mushroom) via the appropriate social channel before or on the Closing Date with the hashtag #LiveSlow.
- The first winner shall be selected on 3rd February 2016 and the second winner shall be selected on 13th February 2016. The winning entries shall be chosen on the basis of what the selection team best feels has captured a photographic visual using the one of the five key ingredients, orange, almond, salmon, mushroom or avocado (“the Winning Criteria”) on the Social Media Platform. The winners will not be entitled to a monetary prize or a prize of monetary value per se, but they shall have each of their winning entries re-posted on Vichy’s social platforms (Facebook and Instagram) and Food Tube’s Facebook and Instagram pages with a caption accompanying each of the re-posts (“the Incentive”). These re-posts may possibly state the winners’ names and a brief description of why their entry was chosen.
- The correctly submitted competition entries will be judged by the team at Food Tube based on the aforementioned Winning Criteria in condition 10 above. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final. The Promoters will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
- The winners shall be contacted in accordance with term 10 of these terms and conditions and shall be contacted via the Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram Page (by reply to the winners’ entries on the comments section of the posts which shall only be visible to the winners) and the winners will be asked to send an email to Promoters containing their name, age, postal and email address (“Winner Information”) within 48 hours of the Promoters contacting them. The first winner shall be announced on 7th February 2017 and the second winner shall be announced on 16th February 2017 via a post on [FOODTUBE/VICHY’S Facebook page]. If the Promoters do not hear from one or both of the winners within twenty-four (24) hours, they reserve the right to select another winner in their place in accordance with the process described above.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the Incentive .
- If applicable, upon submitting any materials, including photographic images, to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages, you are granting a non-exclusive royalty free irrevocable perpetual sub-licensable license to Promoters, their affiliates and sub-licensees to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content throughout the universe for any purpose in any media now known or hereafter invented, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You waive all so-called “moral rights” in all materials and images submitted. You warrant that the images and other submissions (including the recipe) do not infringe third party rights and they are either owned by you, or that you have obtained the consent of any third party owner of the same (for example a friend or relative who may have taken the photograph for you) to post the recipe and image to a social media page and to enter this competition on the Terms and Conditions herein, and that they have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other material and that you have the full authority to grant the rights granted herein to the Promoters.
- If applicable, Fresh One Productions Limited will own all intellectual property rights in the photograph(s) which You submit in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By submitting your competition entry, you agree to assign to Fresh One Productions Limited any intellectual property rights you may have in the photograph(s) and waive all moral rights in and to the photograph (s) and otherwise arising to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged, wrongly posted or not received for whatsoever reason. Incomplete and late entries will not be taken into account.The Promoters shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any entries as a result of technical failures on the Social Media page, Social Media website or otherwise.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent the Terms and Conditions such as, and without limitation, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the sole opinion of the Promoters or otherwise being in breach of the Terms and Conditions, such entries will be disqualified and any entitlement to the Incentive will be void and forfeited.
- No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the selection of the winners and the selection of the winners hereunder cannot be appealed. Promoters reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or withdraw all or parts of the Incentive if Promoters find evidence of breach by an entrant or the winners of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that winners may be required to take part in post-competition publicity without further recompense.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By entering into the competition, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by the Promoters and their affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents, for the purpose of administering the competition, and will be kept securely and processed lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and will not be shared with any third party without your prior written consent.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Promoters, their affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents harmless from any claims, suits, losses, demands, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) that arise from any breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, and Twitter, Facebook, nor Instagram take any responsibility for any element of the competition, including provision of the Incentive. This competition adheres to the competition guidelines as set by Facebook and Instagram.
- The law of England and Wales governs this competition and these Terms and Conditions, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.