What they mean for you
When do other terms apply?
When you use Jamie's restaurants websites or the cookery school website, which will have their own terms (you can find them on each of their websites):When you use services or participate in activities where we tell you other or specific terms apply (e.g. competitions, paid-for content, audience participation forms). You’ll have to agree to those terms to get involved with those services/activities. If there is any conflict between these Terms right here and the specific terms, then the specific terms win.
Ok – let’s get started
The Site is owned and operated by Jamie Oliver Limited (which we just call ‘we’ or ‘us’ here – to keep things short and simple). Jamie Oliver Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06294067). Our registered office is at our lovely HQ over in Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London N7 7BL, England.
Using our Site
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
While using our Site, you have to be nice - that means you agree you won’t:
- do anything illegal – for example, you can’t post or upload anything offensive or obscene
- infringe other peoples’ (including our!) rights – for example, use our brands, trade marks or logos without our permission (more on that below) or charge others for our content or services
- reduce the use and enjoyment of the Site by anyone else – including (but not limited to) doing anything which is libellous (damages the reputation of someone), breaches anyone's privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person
- promote or threaten violence against anyone or advance criminal activities, including terrorism, human trafficking or modern slavery
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity (including us or Jamie Oliver!), or otherwise solicit, collect or store (or attempt to solicit, collect or store) personal information about other Site users.
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site
- copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site
- use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site
- disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Site or the networks or servers we use.
Be warned that if you breach these Terms, then in looking into the breach we may use your personal details to phone or email you to find out more, or to share our concerns. We may issue you with a formal warning or we may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, or any terms or policies to which they refer to, or any applicable law.
Also, if you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK and The Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We want everyone to be able to use and enjoy the Site so our aim to make it as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties or comments using the Site, or need a form in a different format please contact us here.
Using our content
We own the Site. We also own, or license (that means someone else owns it but has given us their permission to it), all the content that’s submitted to or found on the Site (let’s just call all that ‘Content’ from now on) that includes (but is not limited to):
- recipes, images, photos, artwork, videos, audio or other multimedia content,
- our logos and trade marks, including the trade marks “Jamie Oliver”, “Jamie’s Ministry of Food” and “Jamie’s Food Revolution”
- software and technical elements such as metadata and code
- the design, arrangement and look and feel of the Site
- and information or material submitted to or on the Site (other than Contributions and your personal information)
- anything else that’s protected by copyright.
We (and our licensors) reserve all of our (and their) rights in any intellectual property in connection with the Content. This means, for example, that we (and they) remain owners of them and free to use them as we (and they) see fit.
It also means that if you want to use any Content you need our (or our Licensor’s) permission (unless you’re using it for your personal use or using the Sharing Function (more on that one below). Without such permission you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or Content, or permit or assist anyone else to do the same. You must also not adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
Can I get permission?
As you can imagine, we receive a large number of requests from people and organisations that wish to use our Content (not to mention recipes from Jamie’s cookbooks).
You may request permission by using this form. However, please note that due to the large number of requests we receive it may take us a while to get back to you. Also, permission can only be granted in certain circumstances and sometimes we won't be able to give you permission. Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site.
Using the Sharing Function
Content which you can share without our permission will show one or more of these options next to it:
- ‘Share this recipe’
- Social media buttons for posting to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc
- You’ll still need to get our permission first for any business use
- When you share to a social media platform their terms will apply and it’s your responsibility to make sure you comply with them - think before you share
- You can’t remove any of our branding or logos
- You can’t remove or change our credits or make it look like someone else made it
- If not already included, add a hyperlink to the Content’s original location on the Site
- You can’t add any branding, logos and so on, except for any branding that’s already within the Content
- You can’t mix our Content with anything harmful, offensive or illegal (that includes anything that would harm our reputation!)
- You can't charge others for using our Content
- You can’t make it more prominent than non-Jamie Oliver content around it or otherwise make it look like we’re endorsing you or affiliated with you
- You can’t make a website/app or offer any service of your own that contains only our Content
- You can’t associate our Content with anyone else’s advertising or sponsorship or make it look like we’re endorsing or have a special relationship with anyone else
- You can’t put ads over our Content or change it in any way
- You are liable for anything that might happen to you as a result of using the Sharing Function
Sharing information on the SiteIf you use any functionality this Site makes available that allows you to leave comments, please note that people may respond to these comments and that such responses may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging or commenting function not to reveal personal information such as your home or work contact details, your last name or where you live.
When submitting any inquiries via our “Contact Us” page or by email or other means via the Site, you should not include any juicy stuff – no sensitive personal information, patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (we’ll call these “Unwanted Information”). If you do submit any Unwanted Information to us, you agree that we may use any Unwanted Information as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis. We will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Information confidential and will not be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Information.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we can’t promise that it always will be. We also can’t promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. If you rely on any of the information on this Site, it’s at your own risk.
Our Content is provided for your enjoyment only and to inform you about Jamie Oliver’s products, news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. None of it is nutritional, technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and you shouldn’t rely on it for any purposes.
While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use 24/7 (hey, we want to be here when you need that cookie recipe for your midnight snack), we can’t promise that the Site will be available at all times and we don’t promise that your use of it will be uninterrupted. Also, while we hope never to do so, we can suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
‘Sign-up to JamieOliver.com’
This part of the Terms applies to www.jamieoliver.com only so when we talk about ‘the Site’ in this section we mean www.jamieoliver.com.
You agree and confirm that if you sign-up for an account, you are 18 years old or over. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately. Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site.
Keep your log in details confidential. You must not disclose them to any third party. It’s your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and you’re responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. We are unable to check the identity of people signing into accounts and we won’t be liable if someone else uses your password to log into your account.
You should make sure you are the only person using your account. If any unauthorised person uses your account or any other breach of security happens – please let us know as soon as you become aware of it.
Please note that we can suspend or terminate your account or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach these Terms or if we need to for any technical reasons. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it at any time and without notice or liability to you.
If you no longer wish to have an account, you may terminate your account by following the “Cancel my Account” link on your profile page.
Sign-up to our newsletters
Some of our Sites may give you the options to sign-up to our Newsletters. You can decide not to receive these emails at any time in the Subscription Centre, which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our emails or by clicking 'Change contact preferences' in your profile (if you have a jamieoliver.com account). If you're having any issues unsubscribing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be subscribed to our friends’ over at Jamie’s Italian Limited’s news and offers (for Jamie’s Italian, Barbecoa or Fifteen restaurants, or Jamie Oliver’s Cookery School). If you wish to unsubscribe from their communications you can follow the unsubscribe link in their emails or email them directly on email@example.com.
Jamie Oliver Shop
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites including (but not only):
- selected supermarket websites, via the ‘Shop this Recipe’ function (more on that below)
- social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- third party advertising
If we show any hyperlink and reference to any third party website it doesn’t mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. If you use a third party site you are subject to the terms and conditions of that site.
Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material on the Site. We accept no responsibility for individual advertisers’ content, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
‘Shop this Recipe’
Subject to availability and depending on your location, you may be given the option to purchase products from selected retailers through the ‘Shop this Recipe’ function of the Site.
‘Shop this Recipe’ will automatically add the ingredients to an online shopping basket with your chosen retailer. You will then be transferred to the website of your selected retailer to review and complete your purchase. If you use this function, you acknowledge and agree that you will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of that retailer’s website. You may also be required to hold an account with that retailer before you can progress with your purchase.
Please note that all products are subject to availability. Where a product is out of stock, an alternative product may be recommended by the retailer. We won’t be held responsible for the availability or suitability of the products you purchase and we urge you to carefully review the content of your shopping basket before proceeding with any purchase.
If you decide to purchase any products, goods, or services from any selected retailer website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies that may appear in your shopping basket.
Limitation on our liability
Now for the boring stuff - except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
(a) were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed (which means any losses that neither you nor us could reasonably anticipate when the Terms were entered into); or
(b) that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
No one other than you and us has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. You are important to us. We have a friendly complaint handling procedure but you need to tell us first why you may be unhappy with us please contact us here as soon as possible. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution provider. You may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the 'Your Europe' portal: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/
These Terms were last updated on 28 November 2018. We may vary these Terms from time to time without advance notice (usually that’ll be because we add a new feature to the Site but it might also just be because we’ve spotted a typo, we hate typos!). Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and if you continue to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by the latest version. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time for such variations (think of it as another excuse to visit us!).
About these Terms
These Terms apply to all ‘Contributions’ made to Jamie Oliver Limited and/or our direct and indirect affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, ‘we’ or ‘us’). A ‘Contribution’ is something you make and submit to us, it includes:
- posts from social media accounts
- videos and clips
- competition entries
- all other ‘user-generated content’ (that means, content you make)
When do these Terms apply
You agree to these Terms if you upload a Contribution to one of our websites, mobile sites, or social media pages (including Jamie’s personal social media accounts - each called a ‘Website’ from here on) or if you submit a Contribution in response to a request from us.
For example, if you post a selfie on your (public) Instagram account of you covering your eyes with the hashtag #AdEnough in response to a call out from Jamie’s Instagram account, or if you call/text/tweet us during one of our live programmes – you choose to allow us to use your Contribution and these Terms will apply.
Needless to say, if you don’t agree with anything in these Terms, or wish to keep any content, information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary to you, do not post them to the Website, respond to our requests, or otherwise submit them to us.
What we can do with you Contribution
We do not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Contribution. That means you keep all ownership rights in your Contribution and, although we will be able to use the Contribution as set out in these Terms, you will also have the right to use your Contribution in any way you choose. If we ever plan to acquire ownership of your Contribution this will be made clear on the relevant Website (or in the relevant campaign) and you will then be able to choose whether to provide your Contribution on that basis.
In ‘legal speak’, the two paragraphs above mean that if you submit a Contribution to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your Contribution including without limitation any social media identifier, handle, profile picture, image, likeness, posts, statements or other information provided by you, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed in connection with our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
You agree that this includes the right for us to make such Contribution available to other companies, organisations or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of your Contribution on other media and services, subject always to these Terms. You also agree that in the event we receive any royalties, compensation or other payments associated with exercising the rights granted to us under these Terms, you can’t claim any right to any portion of such royalties, compensation or other payments.
Conditions that apply to your Contributions
Before you submit a Contribution to us, you must make sure:
- that you are 18 years or older;
- that if children are featured in the Contribution, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the Contribution and have their permission to include them
- that the Contribution is original to you and does not infringe the copyright, intellectual property, or any other right of any person or company
- that the Contribution is not defamatory, obscene or sexually oriented, abusive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, harassing, threatening
- that the Contribution is not in contempt of court
- that the Contribution does not promote or threaten violence toward anyone or advance criminal activities, including terrorism, human trafficking or modern slavery
- that the Contribution does not breach any person's privacy and you have the rights from any and all persons and/or companies appearing in such Contribution to use their names, images or likenesses
- that nothing in the Contribution constitutes illegal activity or conduct that could give rise to liability or encourage others to take part in criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to liability
- that the Contribution does not include an advertisement, promotion, commercial solicitation, contest or survey
- that the Contribution does not contain, transmit or disseminate spam, chain letters, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another's computer, the Website, or any software, hardware or other related equipment
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Contribution and to choose to include, not include or remove a Contribution from our Website or any other materials where the Contribution may appear.
You agree that we are not responsible for, and have no liability for any Contribution submitted by you or other users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You agree to hold harmless and release us, along with our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, licensees and successors, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action (collectively ‘claims’) that you or your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have, whether now in in the future, relating to the use of your Contribution, including without limitation, any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or copyright, or any other right you may have.
Please contact us at via this form if you have any questions or concerns about a Contribution or about these Terms.
These Terms were last updated on 28 November 2018. We may vary these Terms from time to time without advance notice. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Website and each time you submit a Contribution to us, you agree to be bound by the latest version.
‘Turkey Face’ Christmas competition 2018
Last updated 14 December 2018
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the ‘Turkey Face’ competition (‘Competition’) to be run by Jamie Oliver Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) on Instagram in December 2018.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over who reside in the United Kingdom, except:
(a) employees of Jamie Oliver Limited (which we’ll just call ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ – to keep things short and simple) or our holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of us or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) or (b) above.
3. The opening date for entries is 10.00am GTM on 17 December 2018 and the closing date for entries is 9.00am GMT on 18 December 2018. Entries received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. To enter this competition, each entrant will be required to upload a photograph of themselves in selfie format pulling a face imitating a turkey (a ‘turkey face’) on Instagram. The entry must be accompanied by “#JamiesChristmas” and “@kellybronze”.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted for this Competition. Each entrant’s chance of winning will depend on the number of entries received by other participants and on the quality of their entry as explained in paragraph 6 below.
6. Nine winners will be selected for the competition. Each winner will be chosen by a panel including us and a person who is independent from us, based on the photographs are the most creative and apt of those entries validly submitted under these terms, and within 30 calendar days of the closing date for the Competition at Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London, N7 7BL.
7. Each winner will receive one KellyBronze turkey weighing approximately 5kg (or a reasonable substitute of approximately equivalent value if we or KellyBronze are unable to provide that item for any reason) (‘Prize’). We do not guarantee that the prize is suitable to be eaten by people with allergies, food intolerances, or specific dietary requirements. There are nine Prizes available to be won, that being, one Prize for each of the nine winners of this Competition.
8. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
9. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve the entrant’s chances of winning.
10. Entries must not be defamatory, violent, abusive, sexual, illegal or promote illegal activity, contain profanities or constitute harassment, and must comply with rules on the platform on which they are posted.
11. The winner will be notified by private messenger on Instagram, within 10 business days of the prize being drawn, and must, if required, provide a postal address and email address to claim their prize. The winner will receive instructions from us to order the Prize online from KellyBronze turkeys and arrange for them to deliver the turkey to your nominated address within the UK. Ordering and delivery of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Kelly Bronze turkeys accessible at https://www.kellybronze.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. If a winner does not reply by private messenger on Instagram providing all requested information to us within 28 days of receiving our message, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition, or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of those terms and conditions.
16. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so. Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner of the Competition or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of receiving the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of us, our agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Prize:
(a) is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered; and
(b) does not include any costs for travel required by the winner to claim their Prize. The winner is responsible for any and all costs of any travel required to claim their Prize.
Jamie's Christmas Giveaway
Last updated 27 November 2018
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the Jamie’s Christmas Giveaway 2018 (‘Competition’) to be run across Jamie Oliver’s social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the website at https://www.jamieoliver.com/ (‘our website’) in November and December 2018.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over who reside in the United Kingdom and are subscribed to our website except:
(a) employees of Jamie Oliver Limited (which we’ll just call ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ to keep things short and simple) or our affiliated companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of us or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) or (b) above.
3. We are conducting two prize draws. The closing dates to subscribe to our website and Marketing Emails, and sign up for each prize draw respectively, as described in paragraph 4 below, are as follows: (a) Prize Draw 1 opens at 5pm GMT on 27th November 2018 and the closing date - by which participants must be subscribed to our website and Marketing Emails, and have entered Prize Draw 1 - is 9am GMT on 6th December 2018. (b) Prize Draw 2. Prize Draw 2 opens at 5pm GMT on 27th November 2018 and the closing date - by which participants must be subscribed to our website and Marketing Emails, and have entered Prize Draw 1 - is 9am GMT on 14th December 2018.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, the persons who are eligible to be entered into each prize draw includes persons who were subscribers prior to the announcement of this Competition provided that they subscribe to receive our Marketing Emails, and provided they sign up to enter the prize draws by the means described in paragraph 4, on or before the closing date for each prize draw respectively.
6. Further, for the avoidance of doubt, persons who have an account on our website, consented to receive Marketing Emails, and signed up on our website to enter Prize Draw 1 will be automatically entered into Prize Draw 2 (except for the winner of Prize Draw 1) and do not need to do anything further to enter into Prize Draw 2.
7. Subscribers can unsubscribe from Marketing Emails at any time within their account’s preference centre on our website or by following the link at the bottom of our Marketing Emails.
8. One winner will be selected for each prize draw and there will therefore be two winners in total for this Competition.
9. Each winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, before 3pm on 7th December 2018 for Prize Draw 1, and within 7 days of the closing date for Prize Draw 2, at Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London, N7 7BL.
10. The winner of Prize Draw 1 and the county that they are from will be announced on a Facebook live video stream on the Jamie Oliver Facebook page (accessible at https://www.facebook.com/jamieoliver/) from 3pm on 7th December 2018. The winners of Prize Draw 1 and Prize Draw 2 will be notified by email to the email address they used to subscribe to our website within 10 business days of the relevant prize draw being drawn, and must, if required by us, provide a postal address to claim their Prize Pack. We will only post the Prize Pack to an address within the UK. If a winner does not reply by email providing all requested information to us within 28 days of receiving our email, then the winner will forfeit the Prize Pack and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Each winner will receive 22 Jamie Oliver cookbooks, one Jamie Oliver by Tefal branded stainless steel non-stick frying pan measuring 24cms, one Jamie Oliver branded acacia wooden chopping board measuring 46cms x 27cms, one Jamie Oliver branded tea towel, one Jamie Oliver branded oven glove, one Jamie Oliver branded apron, one Jamie Oliver branded terracotta baking dish measuring 23cms x 23cms, one Jamie Oliver branded acacia wooden spoon, one Jamie Oliver branded paring knife measuring 11cms, one Bamix/Jamie Oliver branded hand held blender, one Jamie Oliver branded pasta making machine, one voucher to the value of £200 to be used in any of our restaurants within the UK (those being Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen, Barbecoa, Jamie Oliver’s Diner or Jamie’s Italian), and a voucher for one Jamie Cooks Italy themed cookery class for two people at the Jamie Oliver Cookery School in Shepherd’s Bush in London, UK which must be booked in advance by the winner and attended on one of the dates specified in paragraph 12 (or reasonable substitutes of approximately equivalent value if we are unable to provide that item for a reason outside of our control) (‘Prize Pack’). There are two Prize Packs available to be won, that being, one Prize Pack for the winner of Prize Draw 1 and one Prize Pack for the winner of Prize Draw 2.
12. The cooking class mentioned in paragraph 11 can be attended on any one of the following dates (subject to availability). The cooking class must be booked by the winner in advance by contacting the Jamie Oliver Cookery School at https://www.jamieolivercookeryschool.com/contact/shepherd-s-bush. The dates listed below are subject to availability because a class may become full if it is booked by members of the public before the winner books their class.
(a) 29 December 2018 from 4pm to 8.30pm.
(b) 14 January 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm.
(c)27 January 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm.
(d) 8 February 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm.
(e) 23 February 2019 from 10am to 2.30pm.
(f) 4 March 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm.
(g) 17 March 2019 from 10.30am to 3pm.
13. Each entrant may only receive a maximum of one Prize Pack. A person is not eligible for Prize Draw 2 if they were the winner of Prize Draw 1. Any person found to have created multiple accounts on our website will be ineligible.
14. Each participant’s chance of winning will depend on the number of participants.
15. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
16. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve the participant’s chances of winning.
19. The Prize Pack will be posted to the winner within 28 days of responding to us in accordance with paragraph 10.
21. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners of the Competition or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of receiving the Prize Pack except where it is caused by the negligence of us, our agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The Prize Pack: (a) is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered; (b) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion; (c) and does not include any costs for travel required by the winner to claim their Prize Pack.
24. The Promoter of the Competition is Jamie Oliver Limited of Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London, N7 7BL, United Kingdom. Any complaints in relation to the conduct of this Competition by the Promoter should be lodged with the Promoter at this address.