45 ml Bacardi 8
30 ml lime, juiced
30 ml sugar syrup
1 bunch of mint, leaves only
1 splash of Martini Brut sparkling wine
1 dash Angostura Bitters
1. Muddle (squish together) the lime juice using a muddler (or a rolling pin if you don't have a muddler), syrup and mint in the cocktail shaker.
2. You can either buy pre-mixed sugar syrup or if you want to make your own
3. Pour in the rum, Angostura Bitters and ice
4. Shake everything well (don't forget the lid!)
5. Strain into a cocktail glass and top up with champagne
6. Garnish the drink with a mint leaf
Drinks Tube Recipe
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
Caribbean class oozes from this super-refreshing blend of rum, fresh mint and some fizz; a dead-cert when impressing your friends.
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council