This dip is delicious, much tastier than the shop-bought ones you can get, and you know exactly what’s gone into it.
1. Pick and finely chop the mint leaves on a chopping board, discarding the stalks, then add them to a mixing bowl.
2. Use a microplane to finely grate the zest of half a lemon onto the board, then transfer to the bowl.
3. Cut the lemon in half.
4. Squeeze the juice into a bowl, using your fingers to catch any pips.
5. Peel and very finely chop the garlic on a board, then scoop it up and add to the bowl.
6. Add the yoghurt and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then stir everything together.
7. Have a taste and add a squeeze more lemon juice, if you think it needs it.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with a platter of veggies for dipping.
Jamie’s top tip
I love to serve these dips with whatever seasonal crunchy vegetables I can get hold of – radishes, carrots, celery, or sweet crunchy lettuce leaves like cos and Romaine are great for dipping.